Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (662388 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 9:52am On May 22, 2018
Watching the marvel movies again and I just realised that at a time loki was in possession of two of the infinity stones and he no know.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Sultan5(m): 10:45am On May 22, 2018
pharod:

I might be wrong but wasn't the present day Fitz the one that slept his way to the future and came back with the rest? I don't think there will be any other Fitz unless in an alternate universe.

Yes the present day Fitz was in Stasis till until the time he was woken up to help his team in the future. He didn't just disappear to the future he was in stasis while time was passing around him.

Hence the Fitz we saw in the future had already passed through several years in stasis. But the present day Fitz is still in stasis right now as the required time for him to be woken up hasn't arrived yet.

So while the Fitz that died had spent several years in stasis, the present day Fitz has only just spent a few months in stasis. It's a bit confusing but just understand that the present day Fitz is still in the present (in stasis) he hasn't gone to the future as enough time hasn't passed for him yet. He is still there sleeping waiting for time to pass so he can save his team in the future.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by pharod(m): 11:26am On May 22, 2018
Sultan5:

Yes the present day Fitz was in Stasis till until the time he was woken up to help his team in the future. He didn't just disappear to the future he was in stasis while time was passing around him.

Hence the Fitz we saw in the future had already passed through several years in stasis. But the present day Fitz is still in stasis right now as the required time for him to be woken up hasn't arrived yet.

So while the Fitz that died had spent several years in stasis, the present day Fitz has only just spent a few months in stasis. It's a bit confusing but just understand that the present day Fitz is still in the present (in stasis) he hasn't gone to the future as enough time hasn't passed for him yet. He is still there sleeping waiting for time to pass so he can save his team in the future.
Yes, I get it now. It gets confusing sometimes.

Will there be a season 6?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:53am On May 22, 2018
Sultan5:

This actually makes alot of sense...
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 11:58am On May 22, 2018
pharod:
Yes, it has been renewed for 12 episodes
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Sultan5(m): 12:22pm On May 22, 2018
pharod:

Yea it has been renewed
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:07am On May 23, 2018
The issue of deke is still open,the writers left it like that,sultan5 already answered your other question cheesy

pharod:

I understand that something big had to happen for the timeline to change for them to save the world from destruction but killing Fitz?? Couldn't they have left it at not saving Coulson?
What will now happen to Dick? Or Maybe Simmons remarried or she's already pregnant?
I hate Dat ending, I tell ya
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:31am On May 24, 2018
infinity war domestic box office in 27 days - $600million+
Justice league worldwide gross in 3 months - $657million grin

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Lana1(m): 4:02pm On May 24, 2018
MJBOLT:
grin civil war is at number 6 cheesy
Operation 2 billion. If Infinity war no reach 2 mill, then Infinity War 2 go surely reach!!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Lana1(m): 4:45pm On May 24, 2018
MJBOLT:
RIP Leopold Fitz,one of the greatest minds of the MCU cry sad
Rumours suggest he'll somehow be back for season 6!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 24, 2018
Lana1:
Operation 2 billion. If Infinity war no reach 2 mill, then Infinity War 2 go surely reach!!

They should have released it in December, then it might (maybe) beat James Cameron's Avatar or even The Force Awakens

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Xavier5(m): 3:58pm On May 27, 2018
I heard Ronan The Accuser is gonna be the villain in Captain Marvel. If that is true, I ask, what is it with Marvel and repeating Villains. Why do they love repeating or reprising villains. Is it that they've ran out of Villainous characters?

Repeating villains makes the movie look uninteresting. That's what they did with Loki. He was the villain in Thor, he then reprised his role as the villain in Avengers again, to be sincere, that turned me off. This is the same thing they wanna do with Ronan The Accuser. He was the villain in The Guardians Of The Galaxies vol.1 and now they wanna make him the villain in Captain Marvel. REALLY!!!!!!!!!!

Whenever Fans or people see a new movie from a particular franchise they expect to see new plots, storylines, actions, stunts, twist, suspense and characters (partially aside from the heroic characters) most especially the villain. They want to see a new villain that they've never seen in that particular franchise because they get to know him more and probably kill the curiosity they have about that Villainous character, and that's a big turn on for them. It makes the movie more interesting.
BUT
Repeating a villain that they've seen in a previous movie of that said franchise turns them off most especially me. It makes the movie seem and look uninteresting. This is because they wanna see something new.

Making Ronan The Accuser the villain in the upcoming Captain Marvel movie is totally a bad idea and wack for me. They should give us another Captain Marvel's villain, one that hasn't been seen before in the MCU rather than repeating Villains. It's not as if they've ran out of Villains.

#XAVIER.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by blingxx(m): 4:41pm On May 27, 2018
Xavier5:
I heard Ronan The Accuser is gonna be the villain in Captain Marvel. If that is true, I ask, what is it with Marvel and repeating Villains. Why do they love repeating or reprising villains. Is it that they've ran out of Villainous characters?

Repeating villains makes the movie look uninteresting. That's what they did with Loki. He was the villain in Thor, he then reprised his role as the villain in Avengers again, to be sincere, that turned me off. This is the same thing they wanna do with Ronan The Accuser. He was the villain in The Guardians Of The Galaxies vol.1 and now they wanna make him the villain in Captain Marvel. REALLY!!!!!!!!!!

Whenever Fans or people see a new movie from a particular franchise they expect to see new plots, storylines, actions, stunts, twist, suspense and characters (partially aside from the heroic characters) most especially the villain. They want to see a new villain that they've never seen in that particular franchise because they get to know him more and probably kill the curiosity they have about that Villainous character, and that's a big turn on for them. It makes the movie more interesting.
BUT
Repeating a villain that they've seen in a previous movie of that said franchise turns them off most especially me. It makes the movie seem and look uninteresting. This is because they wanna see something new.

Making Ronan The Accuser the villain in the upcoming Captain Marvel movie is totally a bad idea and wack for me. They should give us another Captain Marvel's villain, one that hasn't been seen before in the MCU rather than repeating Villains. It's not as if they've ran out of Villains.

#XAVIER.

it called comic adaption bro every Marvel have to adapt to the original story... meanwhile captain marvel will be in the 90s, just trust marvel in this one

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Xavier5(m): 4:55pm On May 27, 2018
blingxx:

it called comic adaption bro every Marvel have to adapt to the original story... meanwhile captain marvel will be in the 90s, just trust marvel in this one

Then if it is so, they should have used another villain in The Guardian Of The Galaxy vol.1 movie since they want to do "Comic Adaption" on the Captain Marvel movie rather than repeating Villains.

they should have used another villain in The Guardian Of The Galaxy vol.1 movie since they know they would be using Ronan The Accuser as the villain in the Captain Marvel movie rather than repeating Him.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by badinfluence: 5:55pm On May 27, 2018
Xavier5:

Then if it is so, they should have used another villain in The Guardian Of The Galaxy vol.1 movie since they want to do "Comic Adaption" on the Captain Marvel movie rather than repeating Villains.

they should have used another villain in The Guardian Of The Galaxy vol.1 movie since they know they would be using Ronan The Accuser as the villain in the Captain Marvel movie rather than repeating Him.
You do know captain marvel is going to have a kree/skrull angle right? And since it's set before the events of GOTG1.. Ronan's presence is essential..

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by barackodam: 6:12pm On May 27, 2018
Xavier5:

Do you realize that they're called CBMs for a reason?

So, because they don't want to repeat villain, they should deviate totally from the comic?

Once again, like someone said earlier, they're silly questions

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by barackodam: 6:13pm On May 27, 2018
Sultan5:

Damn!

God bless you bro.

The question now is, how can they possibly save the present day Fitz. I mean, the chamber is even absent
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by BlackManta(m): 8:07pm On May 27, 2018
MJBOLT:
infinity war domestic box office in 27 days - $600million+
Justice league worldwide gross in 3 months - $657million grin

The usual trolling is getting boring.

Comparing a 5 movie DCEU with a 19 movie MCU.
It's like comparing a full grown adult to a child that is still developing.
So all this trolling is basically descending too low as an MCU fanatic.

Ofcuz the one with 19 movies will be a very high grossing franchise.

Oh and remember that the first five DCEU movies outgrossed the first five MCU movies.....so yeah DCEU ain't dying.
Looking forward to Aquaman smiley

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Xavier5(m): 9:55pm On May 27, 2018
badinfluence:

You do know captain marvel is going to have a kree/skrull angle right? And since it's set before the events of GOTG1.. Ronan's presence is essential..

That's exactly what I said. Since they know they will using him as the villain in Captain Marvel, why did they still have to use him again as the Villain in The Guardians Of The Galaxy vol.1. Why didn't they use another Villain to prevent repeating of Villains.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Xavier5(m): 9:57pm On May 27, 2018
barackodam:

So, because they don't want to repeat villain, they should deviate totally from the comic?

They are silly questions or you don't have an answer to it.

#FACT:
Repeating Villains In A Franchise Sucks.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Xavier5(m): 10:07pm On May 27, 2018
BlackManta:

Oh and remember that the first five DCEU movies outgrossed the first five MCU movies.....so yeah DCEU ain't dying.

No be only you the thing tire, the thing tire me too.

Patiently looking forward to the Aquaman also. As a matter of fact, that's the only Movie I am looking forward to this year. From the look of things, it's gonna be a bomb, a success. Also it's director, James Wan, is a prolific one, you know what that means.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Afobear: 10:56pm On May 27, 2018
Xavier5:

No be only you the thing tire, the thing tire me too.

Patiently looking forward to the Aquaman also. As a matter of fact, that's the only Movie I am looking forward to this year. From the look of things, it's gonna be a bomb, a success. Also it's director, James Wan, is a prolific one, you know what that means.
DC fan forkawatta here ...Aquaman will bomb so hard and bad

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:02am On May 28, 2018
I thought you would even come up with something new instead still chanting how the first 5 DCEU movies made more money than the first 5 MCU movies,I got bad news for you grin the first 3 avengers movie made more money than the first 5 movies from DCEU

DC crybabies everywhere tongue

BlackManta:

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:04am On May 28, 2018
the ret@rd doesn't know jack about CBMs

barackodam:

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:05am On May 28, 2018
Lana1:

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:19am On May 28, 2018
grin

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by mykeljosef: 2:42am On May 28, 2018
Xavier5:

#FACT:

using ronan isnt repeating

if anything ronan appearing in GOTG1 would have been the one with the case of repeated villan

captain marvel is like throwback to GOTG1

coz in the timeline it existed b4 GOTG1 only unfortunate guardians was released before it

tho if ronan is the villan to captain marvel it means that just like thanos in infinity wars part 1 that the villian is actually going to get a win
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Sultan5(m): 7:30am On May 28, 2018
Xavier5:

#FACT:

This your matter tire me. MCU is one with active characters who have a past, present and in some cases future lives. Ronan did something in the past before he ever encountered GOTG. So because of your dislike for repeating villains, that story shouldn't be told or should be recycled just to suit you? Guy think am now

You spoke of Loki, did his story end after the first Thor? That is why it is a cinematic universe things happens concurrently. So basically if we should follow your logic, Thanos shouldn't be the villain of the next Avengers just so they could avoid repeating villains.

Heck if repeating villains was such a bad thing how come the first Avengers movie did better than the first Thor movie? This just shows that you self claimed fact is just that self claimed. You see I have come to accept not everyone can be pleased, if after the first Thor movie, Loki disappeared am sure you will come here and question Marvel for it.

(Let me be a little petty grin grin ) Bro Marvel is so awesome that they can make even the silliest thing awesome. Assuming your fact was actually a fact then Marvel has once succeeded in making said fact meaningless due to their awesomeness and be sure they will do it again. Do you know why? Cause they are simply AWESOME!

#believe

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by BlackManta(m): 8:30am On May 28, 2018
MJBOLT:
I thought you would even come up with something new instead still chanting how the first 5 DCEU movies made more money than the first 5 MCU movies,I got bad news for you grin the first 3 avengers movie made more money than the first 5 movies from DCEU

DC crybabies everywhere tongue

You do know you are the only one that does this cheap trolling on this thread.

No one has time for this cheap trolling except you.

That should tell you something wink

Most MCU fanboys are more interested in enjoying comic book movies rather than throwing stones at DCEU everyday.

You are the exception bro.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 8:43am On May 28, 2018
quit crying on my mentions,are you not the person who was bashing the black panther movie on the 'what movie are you watching' thread,so you have forgotten when you guys were bashing marvel on the DCEU thread undecided the problem with most dc fans on this forum is that you guys are as clueless as buhari infact i dont even know who's more confused between you guys and buhari

BlackManta:

You do know you are the only one that does this cheap trolling on this thread.

No one has time for this cheap trolling except you.

That should tell you something wink

Most MCU fanboys are more interested in enjoying comic book movies rather than throwing stones at DCEU everyday.

You are the exception bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (539) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.