Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (661570 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by rapmike(m): 10:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
ultron:
I didn't want to kill her,just Gave her a flick of my laser-beam,cuz she could be of more use.......your weak avengers could'nt even defeat me one on one,they had to cheat in the. fight,about six to one...well next time I wouldn't underestimated the avengers...they will suffer.....

Stop lying! It was you that cheated, you made numerous copies of yourself! And they are more than six, can't you even count?! How much more incompetent are you?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by ultron(m): 8:11am On Jan 06, 2016
rapmike:

Stop lying! It was you that cheated, you made numerous copies of yourself! And they are more than six, can't you even count?! How much more incompetent are you?
I made little toys to keep the avengers busy....how little are u humans brain, to see that when your saviors were done Destroying my toys they then fought me all at once,I.e vision,iron man,thor e.t.c......u humans call it a 'gang up',a 'handicap match''...,now tell me,if six other humans gang up against you,,cAn u win?...we both know you can't...so like it or not,the avengers are bunch of kids
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by rapmike(m): 11:06am On Jan 06, 2016
ultron:
I made little toys to keep the avengers busy....how little are u humans brain, to see that when your saviors were done Destroying my toys they then fought me all at once,I.e vision,iron man,thor e.t.c......u humans call it a 'gang up',a 'handicap match''...,now tell me,if six other humans gang up against you,,cAn u win?...we both know you can't...so like it or not,the avengers are bunch of kids

Toys indeed! Oh, I just remembered, the 'toys' were stolen from Stark's labs, how original! Besides it was only vision, ironman and thor that fried your stup*d ass, loser!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by ultron(m): 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
rapmike:

Toys indeed! Oh, I just remembered, the 'toys' were stolen from Stark's labs, how original! Besides it was only vision, ironman and thor that fried your stup*d ass, loser!
even at that ,it still not a fair battle ...I wuz cheated,even with the fact that I wuz trying to save mankind from violence,and inevitable destruction....
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by rapmike(m): 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2016
ultron:
even at that ,it still not a fair battle ...I wuz cheated,even with the fact that I wuz trying to save mankind from violence,and inevitable destruction....

Yea, saving mankind by destroying him.... Sounds like a plan from somone like you, very clueless.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXyW4Cuwphg&app=desktop&persist_app=1&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google

March 18!! Save the date folks (turns out that BvS/DD rumour was trash) Weird to see Netflix hyping up Daredevil as their prime offer. The mcu has really come a long way

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 7:11am On Jan 12, 2016
It's official, Black Panther has found it's director, the same guy that got Sylvester Stallone an acting award, yup. If you have watched Creed then you should be excited, awesome choice.
Also someone did a high res image of that BP mask and it's great. The level of detail on the helmet is amazing, such intricate tribal markings. I know Guykhena wasn't a fan maybe this will change his mind

http://marvel.com/news/movies/25616/ryan_coogler_to_direct_marvels_black_panther?linkId=20280214

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
http://mcuexchange.com/the-punisher-looks-to-be-getting-his-own-series-as-netflix-develops-a-spin-off/

The Punisher series....hmm. If they already moving forward with this then his performance in DD has to be something else. I'll reserve judgement till I watch season 2.
Anyone know what a potential series would revolve around? Cos I'm scratching my head but can't think of any specific Punisher villains, apart from the Mafia
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 3:27am On Jan 17, 2016
Netflix wan beat this MCU stuff to death sha, I never even watch DD finish and couldn't get pass the fourth episode of JJ.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 6:38am On Jan 17, 2016
SIRcumalot:
Netflix wan beat this MCU stuff to death sha, I never even watch DD finish and couldn't get pass the fourth episode of JJ.

You are not alone in that, I know someone else who couldn't finish JJ either, but it gets better

I actually wish there was more of Netflix mcu. Their stories are adult oriented and more mature so I don't mind. I just wish we would see new heroes like Moon Knight introduced instead. Punisher has had 3 movies all to himself, and they all sucked. I get he has a lot of fans and this is the first time Marvel will handle the character themselves, I really get but..reminds me of Spider-Man. Some characters are so popular that they shove others into the background.Blade or Cloak and Dagger shows have so much potential but they keep returning to the same. Anyway we'll still get Luke Cage and Iron Fist so can't complain too much.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 1:29am On Jan 18, 2016
@moneyallowed
Am still going to finish JJ because am hearing great stuff about this kilgrave fella.
Cao pointing out that JJ can't fight didn't also help at all,I was wondering why the fight scenes no sweet.
Moonknight is not well known you need some casual fans if you wanna make bank.
Its really sad that am complaining about too much content but it is,what it is.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 2:05am On Jan 18, 2016
Sircumalot, I'm actually a big fan of JJ, I've even rewatched it sef, but yup the fight scenes are just grapples and a few punches. JJ is not a fighter, she literally bulldozes her way through stuff. She has no training whatsoever.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 7:24am On Jan 18, 2016
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/jessica-jones-renewed-second-season-856423

I can't complain really... If there's any show that deserved a renewal, it's JJ. My only issue now is what happens to the Defenders? I mean if DD gets a season 2,and JJ too, then LC gets one, then IF, then The Punisher......when are are we ever going to see the heroes unite to fight a common threat? The great thing about Phase one was that it was clear they were balding towards The Avengers from Iron Man when Nick Fury showed up at the end.

Who is gonna be the Nick Fury of the Defenders,? Is there von a need to get them all together? I'm beginning to think maybe they should scrap The Defenders show and leave the heroes to do their own individual thing. Thoughts?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 8:09am On Jan 18, 2016
moneyallowed:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/jessica-jones-renewed-second-season-856423

I can't complain really... If there's any show that deserved a renewal, it's JJ. My only issue now is what happens to the Defenders? I mean if DD gets a season 2,and JJ too, then LC gets one, then IF, then The Punisher......when are are we ever going to see the heroes unite to fight a common threat? The great thing about Phase one was that it was clear they were balding towards The Avengers from Iron Man when Nick Fury showed up at the end.

Who is gonna be the Nick Fury of the Defenders,? Is there von a need to get them all together? I'm beginning to think maybe they should scrap The Defenders show and leave the heroes to do their own individual thing. Thoughts?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/embed/hT1EU8D2CSQ

Leaked Civil War comic con footage. Redwing looks great, though I can't really see all that well, but the crowd's reaction is priceless. They all sound like 5 year olds opening their Christmas presents. Reminds me of the reaction when Marvel unveiled Phase 3 and announced Civil War

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fk01w3hZ0Q&app=desktop&persist_app=1&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
I was recently arguing with a friend about Civil War. I was like there is no way the movie will be like the comic book bla bla, then he goes and shows me a quote from the person who wrote the comic, Mark Miller himself. Turns out Miller has seen the movie, they showed the film to their inside guys and all, Stan Lee, James Gunn etc yeah, lucky bastards. Anyway there is this quote in particular when he's talking about the film.

“It’s much the same,” Millar told Cineworld. “They've added characters they have the rights to as some of their characters are scattered around different studios, but the main players and their chief lieutenants in this thing are all the same.”

To tell you the truth I don't know what to think. The same?? Added characters? Are there characters appearing they haven't told us about? Will people die just like in the comics? Wow well now I've just scraped everything I think I know about Civil War. Expect a few surprises folks.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
@Moneyallowed
Miller and other marvel cronies won't say anything that might alienate anybody,saying they won't stick to the source might vex some people and the people without previous knowledge of the source material won't care.
George Lucas gave a useless PR answer concerning star war and only said what he feltaafter Disney don make bank.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
SIRcumalot:
@Moneyallowed
Miller and other marvel cronies won't say anything that might alienate anybody,saying they won't stick to the source might vex some people and the people without previous knowledge of the source material won't care.
George Lucas gave a useless PR answer concerning star war and only said what he feltaafter Disney don make bank.

Don't mind Lucas, running his mouth everywhere now but he didn't say anything before the movie came out. In the case of Civil War I hope this is just that, heaven knows we don't need some of the unnecessary arcs from the comics. You know which ones I'm referring to

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 7:14am On Feb 03, 2016
It's been like off season in the MCU, only Agent Carter is on. I guess that's why we're all hibernating. Speaking about AC, anyone been following it? How is season 2 so far? Word is it might not be renewed for season 3
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Elparaiso(m): 11:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
Anxiously waiting for Deadpool.

PSYCHED
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4YvzTizFakk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 4:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
Booked my ticket for Deadpool! The one advantage of living in the UK, we seem to get all the MCU (and any Marvel related) films before the Americans. In five days, I'll be watching Deadpool!

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 4:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
moneyallowed:
It's been like off season in the MCU, only Agent Carter is on. I guess that's why we're all hibernating. Speaking about AC, anyone been following it? How is season 2 so far? Word is it might not be renewed for season 3
Still following, still loving it.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
Rumor has it we're getting a new Civil trailer soon, so hold on to your butts
Meanwhile...
http://potofsoup.tumblr.com/post/138863361937/just-tea-thanks-eatingcroutons

You remember the part in Winter Soldier where Cap goes to the Smithsonian and he sees an interview from the past where Peggy talks about him? Well that's the full interview in the link up there, about 3 minutes long, was part of the dvd release. The point where Peggy just breaks down is wonderful, worth a watch
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 8:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
In other news, Deadpool currently has a 100% rating on rotten tomatoes. The reviews have been great so far which is reassuring, Fantastic Four anyone? Really glad for Ryan Reynolds and the crew. Hope it smashes the box office and makes a little money. Definitely going to see it next weekend. Where is Cao? She owes us a review
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 11:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
moneyallowed:
In other news, Deadpool currently has a 100% rating on rotten tomatoes. The reviews have been great so far which is reassuring, Fantastic Four anyone? Really glad for Ryan Reynolds and the crew. Hope it smashes the box office and makes a little money. Definitely going to see it next weekend. Where is Cao? She owes us a review
Dude, we're getting it on the 10th. So, man must wait.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 11:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
Deadpool = Bae

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 11:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
moneyallowed:

For a review:
https://www.nairaland.com/2919444/deadpool-review-out

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 11:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
Dammit ODEON cinema are doing an advanced screening at midnight. I'm not going to Guildford to pay for a full ticket price, then I won't be able to come back, I would miss the last train, and it's hella windy & rainy outside, rain has already finished me, I'm not going back for round 2 now that it sounds like Sodom & Gomorrah.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 2:15am On Feb 08, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xuiU0Z99wo
Superbowl Civil War TV spot! It's under a minute so it's very short but oh boy! Oh first look at Team Cap vs Team Iron Man. Also notice the claw marks on Cap's shield. Vibranium (BP) pass Vibranium (Cap)
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 2:17am On Feb 08, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlZqBR3yTiw&app=desktop&persist_app=1&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google
This one is just silly goodness. It's a Hulk and Ant-Man Coke commercial, also from Superbowl... Man I wish Superbowl was every Sunday now, we got two great MCU related content just cos of the damn thing

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by parrotibaba(m): 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
Wonderful TV spot but they should release another trailer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (539) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.