Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

I Need A Job in Jos North please help! (unijos Student 400L) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Job in Jos North please help! (unijos Student 400L) (3092 Views)

Npower Jos North, Plateau State / How I Got A Job In This RECESSION / Graduate Interns (300/400L) Wanted At Standard Chartered Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Job in Jos North please help! (unijos Student 400L) by dajoaneke(m): 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
I need a job in Jos North. I am a final year student in the department of Accounting at the University Of Jos. My search is not limited to my course of study or classification of job (white collar or menial). Yes I have needs which compels me but my wish is to satisfy a need or render quality a service and earn reward in doing so. I am not lazy nor a sugar mami seeker, neither am I asking for alms to take care of my needs as I have no guardian but God. I just need a job

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Job in Jos North please help! (unijos Student 400L) by MrKodak(m): 5:53am On Mar 16, 2015
I really like what you have said. That been said, I would help you in a jiffy if I had the means, But since I don't, I would like to urge anyone who can be of help to this young man to please do since he is not begging but willing to work for whatever he is paid for. Meanwhile, I saw an ad on OLX about a week ago, of some one looking for a computer operator in village hostel-UniJos, maybe you should check it out. I am really impressed by you & sincerely wish you get the help you need. Nothing beats an honest man trying to be upright & make sense of this filth we call world today. Cheers mate!
Re: I Need A Job in Jos North please help! (unijos Student 400L) by dajoaneke(m): 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
MrKodak:
I really like what you have said. That been said, I would help you in a jiffy if I had the means, But since I don't, I would like to urge anyone who can be of help to this young man to please do since he is not begging but willing to work for whatever he is paid for. Meanwhile, I saw an ad on OLX about a week ago, of some one looking for a computer operator in village hostel-UniJos, maybe you should check it out. I am really impressed by you & sincerely wish you get the help you need. Nothing beats an honest man trying to be upright & make sense of this filth we call world today. Cheers mate!
Thanks I appreciate your comment. I got a part time job already. Thank you so much but I'll recommend someone I know to the hostel
Re: I Need A Job in Jos North please help! (unijos Student 400L) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2015
dajoaneke:
Thanks I appreciate your comment. I got a part time job already. Thank you so much but I'll recommend someone I know to the hostel
would you want to work for me as a brand ambassador.so long as you meet up with the monthly requirement you'll be paid 70k monthly.its a new investment company duly registered with CAC.Would be launched mid april,i'm presently recruiting.you can send me an email at okoroprecious4@gmail.com if you are interested
Re: I Need A Job in Jos North please help! (unijos Student 400L) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
Pkokoro:
would you want to work for me as a brand ambassador.so long as you meet up with the monthly requirement you'll be paid 70k monthly.its a new investment company duly registered with CAC.Would be launched mid april,i'm presently recruiting.you can send me an email at okoroprecious4@gmail.com if you are interested

what does it entail let me put in my resume
Re: I Need A Job in Jos North please help! (unijos Student 400L) by akins56(m): 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
Pkokoro:
hello sir, am a student of lautech ogbomoso, and am also interested.
Re: I Need A Job in Jos North please help! (unijos Student 400L) by dajoaneke(m): 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
Pkokoro:
Thank you so much. I'll Email you right as I type this msg. Thanks again
Re: I Need A Job in Jos North please help! (unijos Student 400L) by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 19, 2015
dannio:

what does it entail let me put in my resume
i'm waiting
Re: I Need A Job in Jos North please help! (unijos Student 400L) by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 19, 2015
dajoaneke:
Thank you so much. I'll Email you right as I type this msg. Thanks again
okay
Re: I Need A Job in Jos North please help! (unijos Student 400L) by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 19, 2015
akins56:
hello sir, am a student of lautech ogbomoso, and am also interested.
okay.send your cv
Re: I Need A Job in Jos North please help! (unijos Student 400L) by harbayo20(m): 11:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
dajoaneke:
I need a job in Jos North. I am a final year student in the department of Accounting at the University Of Jos. My search is not limited to my course of study or classification of job (white collar or menial). Yes I have needs which compels me but my wish is to satisfy a need or render quality a service and earn reward in doing so. I am not lazy nor a sugar mami seeker, neither am I asking for alms to take care of my needs as I have no guardian but God. I just need a job

NOT EVERYBODY IS AWARE OF THIS AWESOME OPPORTUNITY OPENED TO NIGERIANS WHO CRAVE FOR FINANCIAL FREEDOM!
Do You Know That A Token Of N6,600 Can Make You Get All What You've Ever Wanted In Life!!...I'm leaking this out to the serious minded peoples here,what N6,600 can offer you;
With N6,600 you're assured of;
#A Reasonable income without selling of any product!
# Being the one in position to recommend 2 of your people for free $1000(over 170,000) empowerment packages.
# Learning any type of trade &skill acquisition you so wished for!
# Owning a house already built on our organization's land!
# Being awarded with a brand new customized Apple i-pad/HP laptop from our corporate partners!
# Being awarded with brand new Hyundai elantra car(2014 model)
We've so many evidences we are ready to show off to the world for them to be financially freed!...You could also visit my Facebook timelines to see different testimonies!....
WhatsApp/call 08181815589 for enquiries and how to register!
Re: I Need A Job in Jos North please help! (unijos Student 400L) by john410(m): 6:10am On Mar 21, 2015
Pkokoro:
okay.send your cv

Pls sir,can a lady apply ? is your location in Jos.
Awaits your response.
Re: I Need A Job in Jos North please help! (unijos Student 400L) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
john410:

Pls sir,can a lady apply ? is your location in Jos.
Awaits your response.
okay send your details to my email address.my location is abuja.
Re: I Need A Job in Jos North please help! (unijos Student 400L) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
Pkokoro:
i'm waiting

l sent you a mail upon which l responded after you asked for a detail
Re: I Need A Job in Jos North please help! (unijos Student 400L) by Lescott7(m): 6:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
I will like to apply also,I am a student of ekiti state university ado-ekiti
Re: I Need A Job in Jos North please help! (unijos Student 400L) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
Lescott7:
I will like to apply also,I am a student of ekiti state university ado-ekiti
okay send your cv
Re: I Need A Job in Jos North please help! (unijos Student 400L) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
dannio:

l sent you a mail upon which l responded after you asked for a detail
sorry, that was not meant for you.will call you either tomorrow or monday.hope life is treating you good.
Re: I Need A Job in Jos North please help! (unijos Student 400L) by psalmsonite(m): 8:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
Good evening,am a new user to this forum,I read through the topic,nd I developed 100 percent interest in it,these is becos am willing to relocate to jos bz 30th of october 2015,to search for a greener pasture,nd also to get Somtin doing for a leaving,am a graduate of accounting from OAU,so if dere is anz means u can contact or help.I will be verz gratefull,I av sent my cv to dis medium,my num is 08167560076

Re: I Need A Job in Jos North please help! (unijos Student 400L) by JoshMedia: 1:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
Re: I Need A Job in Jos North please help! (unijos Student 400L) by dajoaneke(m): 11:26am On Dec 11, 2016
Is this your number or the person in Jos please?
JoshMedia:
Hi, someone close to me need a part time Job. He is a student of Uni Jos also. Any help will be appreciated. 09035926621
Re: I Need A Job in Jos North please help! (unijos Student 400L) by ggnggroup: 1:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
based in jos and seeking a job also having graduated from unijos with a bsc accounting...can 1 still apply pls??
Re: I Need A Job in Jos North please help! (unijos Student 400L) by JoshMedia: 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
dajoaneke:
Is this your number or the person in Jos please?
Mine. Do you have any offer?
Re: I Need A Job in Jos North please help! (unijos Student 400L) by Promel: 5:07am On Mar 01, 2020
pls i also need a part time job in jos a student thanks
Re: I Need A Job in Jos North please help! (unijos Student 400L) by deltateam: 6:32am On Mar 01, 2020

So far you 'meet up with the monthly requirement' which I doubt you can even meet halfway.

You remind me of the Pharisees. Let the young man be.
I hate it when people take undue advantage of others in their dark hours.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria Did Illegal Recruitment. / Please How Can I Register With Workforce, Icsl Recruiting Agency / Help A Young Father And A Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.