Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Somalia Is A Great Country, Check Why! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Somalia Is A Great Country, Check Why! (843 Views)

Somalia and Djibouti are ONE / My Somalia. / OH Yeah!! Somalia Is On The Rise Back To Stardom !! The Economy Is Boooming! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somalia Is A Great Country, Check Why! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
Somalia is a great nation so great that its presidential palace was taken hostage by terrorists

shout out to Ajuran,somalia9

i want you guys to name achievements... Not 10000 men died defending Somalia..... Lol you got killed in your home.

Somalians are 10million people which is not even up to the population of lagos states(21million) in Nigeria

nigeria is over 150million lol 100 times bigger and better

Arab slave... Stop making noise

less i forget you got colonized by 2 countries what a shame....

Somalia GDP $6billion lol this not upto president Jonathan pocket money.

2 Likes

Re: Somalia Is A Great Country, Check Why! by 1stola: 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
Gidipal:
Somalia is a great nation so great that its presidential palace was taken hostage by terrorists

shout out to Ajuran,somalia9

i want you guys to name achievements... Not 10000 men died defending Somalia..... Lol you got killed in your home.

Somalians are 10million people which is not even up to the population of lagos states(21million) in Nigeria

nigeria is over 150million lol 100 times bigger and better

Arab slave... Stop making noise

less i forget you got colonized by 2 countries what a shame....

Somalia GDP $6billion lol this not upto president Jonathan pocket money.
Why the beef on this poor people na?
Lol!
Re: Somalia Is A Great Country, Check Why! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
1stola:

Why the beef on this poor people na?
Lol!
they make much noise...and they arnt SH¡T

imagine them shouting about thier dead tribe on a nigerian forum they claim are slaves!
Re: Somalia Is A Great Country, Check Why! by 1stola: 9:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
Gidipal:

they make much noise...and they arnt SH¡T

imagine them shouting about thier dead tribe on a nigerian forum they claim are slaves!

Don't mind them jare.
They only want to be noticed.
Re: Somalia Is A Great Country, Check Why! by ireneony(f): 9:39am On Mar 16, 2015
a great country with just one ATM machinegrin
great my footundecided

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians And The New Trekking Trend / Why Is Their A Decline In The Use Of Other Languages In The North? / Why Do People Speak Yoruba And Use English As Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.