Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Opinion: Chelsea Cuadrado Worst Signing For The Past Decade - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Opinion: Chelsea Cuadrado Worst Signing For The Past Decade (513 Views)

Ahmed Musa Is Part Of The Eleven Worst Signing In Premier League / See The Top 5: Worst Signing Of The Summer: The Early Runners / Peter Olayinka Banned In Albania For Signing For Two Clubs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Chelsea Cuadrado Worst Signing For The Past Decade by eddyland: 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
I believe Chelsea had made the worst football signing for the past decade in the person of Cuadrado. Skills =0, strength=0, pace=0. What a signing! Your opinion

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Chelsea Cuadrado Worst Signing For The Past Decade by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
eddyland:
I believe Chelsea had made the worst football signing for the past decade in the person of Cuadrado. Skills =0, strength=0, pace=0. What a signing! Your opinion

Na wa o. I sense so much loathe in ur analysis. The guy hasn't played a full match for Chelsea, and u re saying he's the worse signing in a decade. If he was that bad, he wouldn't be a started for florentina and the Columbian national team.
Re: Opinion: Chelsea Cuadrado Worst Signing For The Past Decade by illswift(m): 11:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
eddyland:
There are lots I cld say bout ur shallow analysis, but the major pointer here is that he plays at chelsea, so ur ratings of him is very wrong, he wldnt be in the youth team with such. The guys needs game time in my opinion. I believe u watched the world cup that's if u do not follow the serie A

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel Frimpong Wins £50,000 Bet On Mayweather / Football Fixed Prediction / Juventus Tag €100 On Pogba Rejects Barcelona’s Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.