Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:44 PM

Shameful Act: See This Old Shameless Man Kneeling Down For Gov. Akpabios Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shameful Act: See This Old Shameless Man Kneeling Down For Gov. Akpabios Wife (4337 Views)

El-Rufai Kneeling Down To Greet Atiku Abubakar (Throwback Photo) / Fayose Kneeling Down For Ooni Ogunwusi's Royal Blessing (Photos) / Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shameful Act: See This Old Shameless Man Kneeling Down For Gov. Akpabios Wife by Afroconnect: 10:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
Kneeling, bowing or prostrating for the wife of Akwa Ibom State governor, Mrs. Unoma Akpabio, is a common feature in Akwa Ibom State.
Those who do not tow this line are often considered to be anti-Akpabio’s administration.
A member in the Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly, representing Mbo State Constituency, Mrs. Alice Ekpenyong, knelt before the governor’s wife at the Independent National Electoral Commission office, where they were being presented with the certificates of return in 2011.
Similarly, many of the commissioners in the state cannot stand before Mrs. Akpabio to talk; they must either face a different direction or stoop low before her.
Recently, the Commissioner of Works, Mr. Don Etim, was found kneeling to talk to her during one of the Peoples Democratic Party campaign rallies in the state.
Etim is the Dean, College of Commissioners in the state. He is one of the longest serving commissioners in Akpabio’s administration.
Also a Commissioner for Women Affairs and Social Welfare, Dr. Glory Edet, was recently seen fanning her during the presentation of the 2015 Appropriation Bill to the House of Assembly.
A strong PDP member, Mr. Silvernus Okon, stated that the governor’s wife had no regards for anybody.
He added that even if Etim had wanted to kneel before her, she should have cautioned the man against doing so.
“It is unbelievable that Don Etim, who is old enough to be her father, could descend so low to kneel before her.
“This tells you the type of people that we have in the state. Even if Etim had wanted to kneel for her, we expected her to have stopped him and cautioned him against doing so in future,” he said.
All attempts to get Etim to react to why he knelt before the governor’s wife failed as calls to his mobile telephone set indicated that it had been switched off.
A text message was also sent to him, which he did not respond to.

Re: Shameful Act: See This Old Shameless Man Kneeling Down For Gov. Akpabios Wife by NobleAky(m): 10:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
A leader was once a servant

1 Like

Re: Shameful Act: See This Old Shameless Man Kneeling Down For Gov. Akpabios Wife by Afroconnect: 10:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
NobleAky:
A leader was once a servant
In Africa it is a taboo for an old man to kneel for a young woman,who is nothing but a mere appendage of the governor.

2 Likes

Re: Shameful Act: See This Old Shameless Man Kneeling Down For Gov. Akpabios Wife by Gboliwe: 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
Common sense is not common afterall.

Poor OP. If the man needed to kneel down, he would do that with both knees. What I see in the pic is a man who needed to pass a message across privately and took a position that suits him fine. But to badbelle folks like you, its translated to this long article you posted

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameful Act: See This Old Shameless Man Kneeling Down For Gov. Akpabios Wife by Gejfreesupport: 10:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
And this foolish OP would lick her back-side for just N10,000.

It's people like this retard who think Women are suppose to be submissive to every man.. They never knew that women are to be submissive to their husband alone...

Well. They don't value education, that's why they are clamouring for an old man Wey him brain Don die kpata kpata. Wey nor fit produce certificate dey form Mr. Integrity..

5 Likes

Re: Shameful Act: See This Old Shameless Man Kneeling Down For Gov. Akpabios Wife by steams: 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
Gejfreesupport:

It's people like this retard who think Women are suppose to be submissive to every man.. They never knew that women are to be submissive to their husband alone...

Well. They don't value education, that's why they are clamouring for an old am Wey him brain Don die kpata kpata. Wey nor fit produce certificate dey form Mr. Integrity..
you baffle me, how else would a man be positioned before he is said to kneel down, or can't you see the empty chairs around her, why can't he make use of them?, am sure you wouldn't mind if its your father positioned like this befor another woman..as for me o, i'll rather die on my feet than live on my kneels

5 Likes

Re: Shameful Act: See This Old Shameless Man Kneeling Down For Gov. Akpabios Wife by madridguy(m): 11:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
Seconded.

Gboliwe:
Common sense is not common afterall.

Poor OP. If the man needed to kneel down, he would do that with both knees. What I see in the pic is a man who needed to pass a message across privately and took a position that suits him fine. But to badbelle folks like you, its translated to this long article you posted

1 Like

Re: Shameful Act: See This Old Shameless Man Kneeling Down For Gov. Akpabios Wife by Kingrapha(m): 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
steams:
you baffle me, how else would a man be positioned before he is said to kneel down, or can't you see the empty chairs around her, why can't he make use of them?, am sure you wouldn't mind if its your father positioned like this befor another woman..as for me o, i'll rather die on my feet than live on my kneels
spoken lyk a true 1diot that you are this is the long story u jst posted seeing the pic any one wit brains will know that the guy was simply trying to convey a message urgently......... I wonder how some people think

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameful Act: See This Old Shameless Man Kneeling Down For Gov. Akpabios Wife by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
Sometime I read some comments on nairaland and I begin to wonder if some people are thinking with their anus.......
Re: Shameful Act: See This Old Shameless Man Kneeling Down For Gov. Akpabios Wife by delishpot: 11:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
Na wa o.
Re: Shameful Act: See This Old Shameless Man Kneeling Down For Gov. Akpabios Wife by Afroconnect: 11:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
steams:
no mind the slaves,so many men here are born with the mind of slaves,cos of money these f-ools will sell their dignity...i know say their papa fit kneel down for woman like this idiot in the pic.

no be chair full there for the stooge to sit?

2 Likes

Re: Shameful Act: See This Old Shameless Man Kneeling Down For Gov. Akpabios Wife by Afroconnect: 11:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
Gejfreesupport:

Well. They don't value education, that's why they are clamouring for an old am Wey him brain Don die kpata kpata. Wey nor fit produce certificate dey form Mr. Integrity..
slave minded idiots like u will serve a dumb politician stealing from you cos u are an educated fool,dumb idiots looking for crumbs know nothing about integrity.

3 Likes

Re: Shameful Act: See This Old Shameless Man Kneeling Down For Gov. Akpabios Wife by Alphaoscar: 11:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
That is the uncommon transformation they are worshiping in Akwa-Ibom

1 Like

Re: Shameful Act: See This Old Shameless Man Kneeling Down For Gov. Akpabios Wife by ibietela2(m): 11:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
steams:

And so shall it be the day you will do that to any woman,

In Jesus name,; AMEN

1 Like

Re: Shameful Act: See This Old Shameless Man Kneeling Down For Gov. Akpabios Wife by aresa: 11:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
Standard practice and instruction in akwa ibom.

Kneel down before his wife or lose your job.

The man get wife and pekin at home to feed so don't blame him...

3 Likes

Re: Shameful Act: See This Old Shameless Man Kneeling Down For Gov. Akpabios Wife by ibietela2(m): 11:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
Kingrapha:
spoken lyk a true 1diot that you are this is the long story u jst posted seeing the pic any one wit brains will know that the guy was simply trying to convey a message urgently......... I wonder how some people think

You even have time to reply the foolish and idiotic bastard......
Re: Shameful Act: See This Old Shameless Man Kneeling Down For Gov. Akpabios Wife by ibietela2(m): 11:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
steams:

Fish brain, did you see the tags on the sit?

Animal did you see people at his back?

Idiotic bastard when talking to someone in an occasion with people at your back stand and discuss with someone that is sitting and find out what happens to idiots with goat head for a brain like yourself

2 Likes

Re: Shameful Act: See This Old Shameless Man Kneeling Down For Gov. Akpabios Wife by anonimi: 12:06am On Mar 16, 2015
aresa:

I understand that is how Remi operates at Bourdillon HQs of Thief'nuibu cabal so you must be extrapolating that knowledge elsewhere.
Re: Shameful Act: See This Old Shameless Man Kneeling Down For Gov. Akpabios Wife by aresa: 2:10am On Mar 16, 2015
anonimi:

I understand that is how Remi operates at Bourdillon HQs of Thief'nuibu cabal so you must be extrapolating that knowledge elsewhere.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2214599_fbimg1426114863760_jpegbbbabba91e7d68347baeb7b7df2f1654
Re: Shameful Act: See This Old Shameless Man Kneeling Down For Gov. Akpabios Wife by davdjayj: 4:08am On Mar 16, 2015
Afroconnect:
Kneeling, bowing or prostrating for the wife of Akwa Ibom State governor, Mrs. Unoma Akpabio, is a common feature in Akwa Ibom State.
Those who do not tow this line are often considered to be anti-Akpabio’s administration.
A member in the Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly, representing Mbo State Constituency, Mrs. Alice Ekpenyong, knelt before the governor’s wife at the Independent National Electoral Commission office, where they were being presented with the certificates of return in 2011.
Similarly, many of the commissioners in the state cannot stand before Mrs. Akpabio to talk; they must either face a different direction or stoop low before her.
Recently, the Commissioner of Works, Mr. Don Etim, was found kneeling to talk to her during one of the Peoples Democratic Party campaign rallies in the state.
Etim is the Dean, College of Commissioners in the state. He is one of the longest serving commissioners in Akpabio’s administration.
Also a Commissioner for Women Affairs and Social Welfare, Dr. Glory Edet, was recently seen fanning her during the presentation of the 2015 Appropriation Bill to the House of Assembly.
A strong PDP member, Mr. Silvernus Okon, stated that the governor’s wife had no regards for anybody.
He added that even if Etim had wanted to kneel before her, she should have cautioned the man against doing so.
“It is unbelievable that Don Etim, who is old enough to be her father, could descend so low to kneel before her.
“This tells you the type of people that we have in the state. Even if Etim had wanted to kneel for her, we expected her to have stopped him and cautioned him against doing so in future,” he said.
All attempts to get Etim to react to why he knelt before the governor’s wife failed as calls to his mobile telephone set indicated that it had been switched off.
A text message was also sent to him, which he did not respond to.

Is it not also shameful that you speak of someone as old as your father like this? Clearly you must either be a kid or an old f...l. The latter will be a pity. The former I can understand as hopefully you will grow up someday .
Re: Shameful Act: See This Old Shameless Man Kneeling Down For Gov. Akpabios Wife by BekeeBuAgbara: 4:16am On Mar 16, 2015
Much ado about nothing.

1 Like

Re: Shameful Act: See This Old Shameless Man Kneeling Down For Gov. Akpabios Wife by Nobody: 5:01am On Mar 16, 2015
Watch Video Below
[url=tgagagags..com][/url]
[url=tgagagags..com]WATCH vIDEO hERE[/url]
Re: Shameful Act: See This Old Shameless Man Kneeling Down For Gov. Akpabios Wife by Gejfreesupport: 5:21am On Mar 16, 2015
steams:

In Oshiomole Words "Go and Die"
Re: Shameful Act: See This Old Shameless Man Kneeling Down For Gov. Akpabios Wife by LagosBoi2(m): 5:45am On Mar 16, 2015
PDP is full of backward people, All these people needs to be sent packing...the few great minds in pdp have left them to join APC
Re: Shameful Act: See This Old Shameless Man Kneeling Down For Gov. Akpabios Wife by anonimi: 5:45am On Mar 16, 2015
aresa:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2214599_fbimg1426114863760_jpegbbbabba91e7d68347baeb7b7df2f1654

So na wetin you post before be how to improve argument
APC people really full of pooooo

aresa:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2080663_olee_jpeg50ac2c9e26795655ae17af1287062b25
Re: Shameful Act: See This Old Shameless Man Kneeling Down For Gov. Akpabios Wife by anonimi: 5:48am On Mar 16, 2015
LagosBoi2:
PDP is full of backward people, All these people needs to be sent packing...the few great minds in pdp have left them to join APC

such as these abi, great must have a new meaning in your world, abi

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

barcanista:
We have been hearing that PDP wrecked Nigeria for almost 16 years. I have taken my time to probe into the APC Presidential Campaign Organisation to see whether or not the "Change" Agents who forms members of the APÇPCO are "fresh intellectuals" or they have had one or two roles to play in Nigeria's decay by serving under "PDP" since 1999. Here is what I found out after probing into the list

www.thecable.ng/atiku-tinubu-named-buhari-campaign-team

1. Alh Atiku Abubakar Vice Chairman North,
Vice President 1999-2007(PDP)

2. Governor Chibuike Amaechi Secretary/
Director General
PDP Speaker RSHA under the failed administration of Peter Odili. PDP Governor(2007-2013)

3. Dr. S Jaja Council Member
Fmr PDP Deputy National Chairman

4. Prince T. Momoh Council Member
PDP(1999), ANPP(2003),CPC(2011), APC(till date)

5. Sen O. Izunaso Council Member
Reps PDP(1999-2007), Senator PDP(2007-2011)

6. Sen L. Shuaibu Council Member
Senator ANPP(1999-2007), PDP Gov Candidate for Zamfara(2007) Served Under PDP President Yaradua(2009-2010)

7. Chief S. Oni Council Member
PDP Ekiti Gov (2007-2010)

8. Gov. R Kwakwanso Council Member
PDP Gov (1999-2003), Def Min(2003-2007),PDP Gov(2011-2013)

9. Chief B. Akande Council Member
AD Gov Osun (1999-2003). Defeated as incumbent

10. Chief A. Ogbegie Council Member
(Not much is known about him)

11. Chief John Oyegun , Deputy Chairman
Council Member Chairman, APC
(Supported the Government of National Unity of Yaradua against Buhari in 2007)

13. Sen A. Adamu Council Member
PDP Nasarawa Gov(1999-2007), PDP BoT Secretary(2008-2011), PDP Senator(2011-2013)

14. Gov. A. Ahmed Council Member Governor,Kwara State
PDP Commissioner(2003-2011),PDP Kwara Gov(2011-2013)

15. Gov. R. Okorocha Council Member
PDP Special Adviser Under President Obasanjo

16. Sen Chris Ngige Council Member
PDP Anambra Gov(2003-2006)

17. Sen. G Akume Council Member,
PDP Benue Gov(1999-2007), PDP Senator(2007-2011)

18. Sen. B. Saraki Council Member
PDP Kwara Gov(2003-2011), PDP Senator(2011-2013)

19. Sen D. Goje Council Member
PDP Min of State for Power(1999-2002), PDP Gombe Gov(2003-2011), PDP Senator(2011-2013)

20. Sen A. Yarima Council Member
(God bless our infant daughters)

21. Alh K. Baraje Council Member
PDP Strongman 1998-2013. PdP Nat Secretary(2008-11)

22. Rt. Hon A Tambuwal Council Member
Speaker, House of Representatives
ANPP-DPP-ANPP-PDP(2007-2014)

23. Chief Audu Ogbeh Deputy Director
Coordination
PDP National Chairman(2001-2005)

24. Gov Aliyu Wamakko Council Member,
PDP Sokoto Gov (2007-2013)

25. Garba Shehu Director, Media and Publicity
Spokesman PDP VP Atiku(1999-2007)

26. Hon Sokonte Davies Director, Admin &Finance
PDP REP 2011-2013.

27. General Dambazau Director, Security
Was the Chief of Army Staff that ordered for Military deployment without notifying Acting President Jonathan in 2010. He was part of the Turai Yaraadua cabal.
http://saharareporters.com/real-news/sr-
headlines/5284-turai-coup-detat-how-turai-yaradua-
seized-power.html

28. Dasuki Jalo(Youth Mobilisation)
PDP Gombe SA(2003-2004), PDP LGA Chairman(2003-2008)

Additionally, Chief Barnabas Germade a Former PDP Boss Ùnder Obasanjo is a Senatoral Candidate of APC in Benue.

Olusegun Obasanjo that was asked by the APC to "Navigate" the Change was the PDP President between 1999-2007.

Hon Bello Mansari who was speaker of House of Reps during the inglorious tenure of Obasanjo/Atiku, is the APC Gov Candidate in Katsina State.

Fellow Nigerians, what moral justification does these men have to heap the whole PDP 15 years of leadership failure on President Goodluck Jonathan?

Re: Shameful Act: See This Old Shameless Man Kneeling Down For Gov. Akpabios Wife by LagosBoi2(m): 6:01am On Mar 16, 2015
In response to the op above me

When you support Jonathan it automatically makes you clueless, this is
what i have noticed both online and offline

You did not mention Buhari and his team in the former CPC who single
handedly delivered 12million votes despite the massive rigging accross
the country, you did not mention the politicians/governors who were
never in PDP and delivered south west states to the then ACN e.g Fmr
Gov. Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Ajumobi of Oyo State, Amosun of Ogun State,
Fmr Gov. Ekiti Fayemi, Aregbesola of Osun State and the other two south
west states where they happen to be the second largest political party,
Ondo and Ekiti. The merger happened already before aggreived PDP
members started tropping in to pitch their tent under APC.

APC is a party that explains good leadership, It is a party that
accomodate great minds. APC has a manifesto you must follow as a
candidate under APC, You will have no choice but to perform because
there is no patience Jonathan in APC that will dictate the affairs of
the party.

It is a party with great minds

APC!!!

CHANGE!!!
Re: Shameful Act: See This Old Shameless Man Kneeling Down For Gov. Akpabios Wife by steams: 7:31am On Mar 16, 2015
ibietela2:

Idiotic bastard when talking to someone in an occasion with people at your back stand and discuss with someone that is sitting and find out what happens to idiots with goat head for a brain like yourself
Am certainly sure you are among the many Nigerians that think they are thinking, if na you na lie you for lie down.

2 Likes

Re: Shameful Act: See This Old Shameless Man Kneeling Down For Gov. Akpabios Wife by steams: 7:41am On Mar 16, 2015
ibietela2:

You really think you are thinking, was the tag droped by a crane? Take it up and sit while saying what you want to, if na you, you for don prostrate. The only women I can kneel for is my mum an my wife, if not I no fit kneel for anyone else. The truth is am sure your type have a very low self esteem

3 Likes

Re: Shameful Act: See This Old Shameless Man Kneeling Down For Gov. Akpabios Wife by omenka(m): 7:45am On Mar 16, 2015
Re: Shameful Act: See This Old Shameless Man Kneeling Down For Gov. Akpabios Wife by steams: 7:47am On Mar 16, 2015
aresa:

You may be right, that's why its good to have something before diving into politics so you don't asslick others.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mind Your Business: Gov Ayo Fayose To Barrack Obama / Say what? Of red mudders and brown roofers. Same coin different sides. / The Economy Is Looking Up : Well Done PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.