Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? (44102 Views)

Would You Rock This Hairdo????! / Caption This Hairdo / One Word For This Gurl And Her Hairdo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
Was at the KFC stand at shoprite in Lagos when I saw these underaged girls forming sexy :X and one of em had this awkward hairdo.... It was soo long it could sweep the whole of Lagos mainland.... See picture below..

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by buygala(m): 11:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
Wetin concern you?

140 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by kelvine(m): 11:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
It is a political hairdo,see the colour na -Sweep the floor. She needs change.

168 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
The hair long pass the girl knee o.... What if she enter bike and the thing enter chain

146 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by simplemach(m): 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
These are the 'happening babes' of our time.
See nyash self like snickers. Ugly girls na den do guy pass wallahi.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
kelvine:
Sweep the floor. Na politician pikin she be.
Mammy water package
politcian pikin? Ifa hear.... The dirt on their legs show that they've been trekking for a while plus when she asked hw much for rice n the told her 400, she said and I quote "eh? Kai..... Its expensive" grin

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by ginawest(f): 11:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
yes nah@op...buh it depends on d colour tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
buygala:
Wetin concern you?
Na ya sister? Abi na ur GF? Hmmm.... She's probably ur crush... BRRROOOOSSSSS....grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
ginawest:
yes nah@op...buh it depends on d colour tho
hmmm fix at ur own risk.... Make bike chain no pull the hair with ur scalp join am.... That would be irreversible grin grin grin....

7 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
See as their nyash small like my own.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by MissEse: 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
If u check well na #900 der spend, snap 10 pix each, then use #100 pay tp go house

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by ginawest(f): 11:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
hmmm fix at ur own risk.... Make bike chain no pull the hair with ur scalp join am.... That would be irreversible grin grin grin....
its vewi izy....wen u want to sit on d bike,u move d hair forward.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Kingrapha(m): 11:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
politcian pikin? Ifa hear.... The dirt on their legs show that they've been trekking for a while plus when she asked hw much for rice n the told her 400, she said and I quote "eh? Kai..... Its expensive" grin
politician pikin no dy price? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Kingrapha(m): 11:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
politician pikin no dy price?

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
ginawest:
its vewi izy....wen u want to sit on d bike,u move d hair forward.
some girls might wanna impress others by how their hair can glide in the wind

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
softysparky:
HABAAAA..... For real? oya show me... cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
Kingrapha:
politician pikin no dy price?
price inside eatery? If na Iyabasira rice she wan chop, why she enter shoprite?

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by ginawest(f): 11:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
some girls might wanna impress others by how their hair can glide in the wind
hehehe...I nor dey try dat one o.
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
ginawest:
hehehe...I nor dey try dat one o.
who knows? You could attract prince charming..... Like we see in foreign movies.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
See as them be abeg?..who knows how long they've been saving for this big treat.. grin
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
See as them be abeg?..who knows how long they've been saving for this big treat.. grin
hahahahah..... #WORD#...

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Harmvirus(f): 11:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
Small children of nowadays

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by kilokeys(m): 11:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
softysparky:

my love.. whats up.. u rnt small joor grin
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by knightsTempler: 1:03am On Mar 16, 2015
cool

Nothing is wrong with the hairdo Imo .
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by natureblack(m): 1:03am On Mar 16, 2015
Sometimes you've just got to wonder,but to each their own ! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 16, 2015
Their wahala! If she likes it, who am I to complain? Drinking paracetamol for my headache only.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 16, 2015
grin Baby la hot
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 16, 2015
she is mammi pikin
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:04am On Mar 16, 2015
They looks like my village masquerade cane
Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by delors(m): 1:04am On Mar 16, 2015
Lol...see the other one like plantain chips

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by oyin01(m): 1:04am On Mar 16, 2015
How about this?

24 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man / Steps To Get The Perfect Eyebrow / Lady Knit A Yellow Wool Crop Top With Hands (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.