Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,148 members, 7,807,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! (55399 Views)

5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song / I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy / A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by thatsameJACK: 2:26am On Mar 16, 2015
Caracta:
Who is this Amodu interrupting? Even telling the dad to take it easy. Hian! Amebo!

Why is the girl romancing a pole?

Na so Amber Rose take start na cheesy

1 Like

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by thatsameJACK: 2:27am On Mar 16, 2015
Evina:
Who friends their dad on social media?

S'oro niyen?
Mtvheeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by thatsameJACK: 2:33am On Mar 16, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hahaha
Lol@holy cow! grin
I was surfing through fb when I saw a friend request from my dad o cheesy I can't ignore his request you know. The other day he was even asking me to teach him how to use Twitter and register him on it cheesy cheesy I just told him no way!!!!!!! cheesy

Kid. Ignore his request and lose your pocket money. Dem go dey for adult, and na papa/mama still dey feed dem. suegbe! Smello
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Rose2014: 3:02am On Mar 16, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hahaha
Lol@holy cow! grin
I was surfing through fb when I saw a friend request from my dad o cheesy I can't ignore his request you know. The other day he was even asking me to teach him how to use Twitter and register him on it cheesy cheesy I just told him no way!!!!!!! cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by sophtaf(f): 3:36am On Mar 16, 2015
Evina:
I tire!
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by MzQueen(f): 3:45am On Mar 16, 2015
Kai! The dad sef grin
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Nobody: 4:02am On Mar 16, 2015
Rose2014:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol! cheesy
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Mattpopson101: 4:06am On Mar 16, 2015
Now Water don enter snail from back...
Dad sef sabi ODUs Hotel hehehe
Elparaiso:
Boma Opus enjoyed her birthday like all other girls..
She took pictures, as usual...
Things were going well...
She uploaded them and got likes...
Then her father, Opuwari Opus, saw the pictures...
The following ensued...

From the conversation..
One can deduce that she was meant to be at church,
not ODUS hotel..

1 Like

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by naijaboiy: 4:18am On Mar 16, 2015
Lildreezy:
lmao cant believe this, i sent her a hbd text, didnt even look at her wall but i just confirmed this.lol. always make sure u block ur parents and older relatives from any social media acct. this came in handy for me when i was still flexing life
You know her personally?
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by M4gunners: 4:37am On Mar 16, 2015
All these new generation girls eh.Given dad heart attack since introduction of Handsets. She supposed to be in Church not posing as a stripper.
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by kobonaire(m): 4:53am On Mar 16, 2015
Face book has view controls, you should set your dad/mum to "restricted view" grin

2 Likes

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Input(m): 5:20am On Mar 16, 2015
Nairaland or the poster can be sued for this.
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by NosaHenry(m): 5:21am On Mar 16, 2015
[quote author=Elparaiso post=31657978]Boma was a good girl.....
She uploaded this ones later...
But why her papa go day cast am like this?[/quot
]she was still at the hotel. It shows in the background of her church pic
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by arimahoseloka(m): 5:23am On Mar 16, 2015
Lol.. d day I saw my dad on Facebook I just tire. abeg I no fit add am as friend o. I no fit at all.
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by valmunich(m): 5:26am On Mar 16, 2015
Chai! Wish errybody had parents like mine sad

1 Like

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Nobody: 5:28am On Mar 16, 2015
Caracta:
Who is this Amodu interrupting? Even telling the dad to take it easy. Hian! Amebo!

Strippers mood i guess grin
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by DaBullIT(m): 5:33am On Mar 16, 2015
Evina:

[size=15pt]Goodest Queshion grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by DaBullIT(m): 5:35am On Mar 16, 2015
scribble:

Babes are getting very versatile with the pole

You didn't know ? ? ?

Practice makes perfection grin

1 Like

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Nobody: 5:36am On Mar 16, 2015
Now I know av got a cool dad

But the girl sef stupid she nor nor say her father day facebook ni
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Nobody: 5:55am On Mar 16, 2015
Caracta:

Showing some stripper prospects, most ladies have it all hidden inside of them. Don't tell me u haven't discovered urs all this while grin
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 16, 2015
Daughter of JEZEBEL
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by fairygeh(f): 6:00am On Mar 16, 2015
Lool grin busted.naija parents tho. The girl sef don born I guess,i checked some of her pics on fb,seems she has a daughter already
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by RedBororo(m): 6:02am On Mar 16, 2015
Guy please Boma is seriously crying now,pls dilect this posting, she just a teenager and does not deserve this
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Liquid2Metal: 6:09am On Mar 16, 2015
Lolz! Some fathers can be overbearing at times. Must he scold her in public?
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by richard870(m): 6:09am On Mar 16, 2015
Are u kidding me....dats d same building she took those birthday pix
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Lionhearted: 6:12am On Mar 16, 2015
The father could have been discreet.

Reminds me of my teenage years. One time I went to a birthday party with a gal. Dad saw us, stopped, gist with us and even gave us money for cab. D gal was like ur Dad is cool and understanding. Later received the beating of my life @home.

6 Likes

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by ddippset(m): 6:14am On Mar 16, 2015
Lol. na im good for her. even for the church picture, see as she do her mouth like pig. There is nothing embarrassing about what she did, only immature minds would think that. Infact what i love and respect most about Boma is the fact that she obeyed her dad.

1 Like

Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by ddippset(m): 6:18am On Mar 16, 2015
richard870:
Are u kidding me....dats d same building she took those birthday pix
Lol. that means she probably didnt go to no church earlier. she probably only ran to get the church garments and then took those photos after her dad had ordered her to post the church photos. lol.
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by redcliff: 6:23am On Mar 16, 2015
Evina:

Boma opus
Re: See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 16, 2015
Bama receive it....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures / Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) / Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.