Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Good News! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Good News! (528 Views)

Atleast Some Good News About MMM / Good News: Naira Strengthens Against Dollar On The Black Market / Are You Tired Of Typing When Chatting? Here Is A GOOD News From GOOGLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News! by tolusaliu: 8:26am On Mar 16, 2015
Come unto me and i will give you rest. In the kind of world we live now that different kind of atrocities are being committed day in and out, i think this is the HIGH time we all need to come to Jesus(the author and finisher of our faith). Being born again is the best way to make GOD happy with us in life most especially in Nigeria we live in.My dear brothers and sisters let us all give our life's to Jesus for the renewing of our heart and soul. Make a decision today to give your life to Jesus and your life will never remain the same again,Amen.
If you believe just say this short prayer.

DEAR GOD, AM A SINNER AND I COME TO YOU WITH MY HEART TO SAY I AM SORRY.PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ALL MY SINS AND MAKE ME WHOLE,I AM BORN AGAIN,THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST,IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
Re: Good News! by tolusaliu: 11:20am On Mar 17, 2015
Thank God for this day. Believe in him that died and rose again because of you.
Re: Good News! by tolusaliu: 8:16am On Mar 18, 2015
Accept a new life and a new way today
Re: Good News! by tolusaliu: 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
Good afternoon
Re: Good News! by tolusaliu: 8:34am On Mar 20, 2015
He died for you.
Re: Good News! by tolusaliu: 10:52am On Mar 22, 2015
Happy Sunday
Re: Good News! by tolusaliu: 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
Thank God
Re: Good News! by iliyande(m): 11:24am On Aug 29, 2015
Tolusaliu contact me for Web to stream live match

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Troops Liberate Borno Town,nigerian Soldiers Not On Ground. / An Open Letter To Seun,nairaland Analysis / The Evil Ravaging Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.