Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It (34492 Views)

Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" / He Hit Her Few Weeks To Their Wedding? Should She Go On With The Wedding? / I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by MizMyColi(f): 10:41am On Mar 16, 2015

Having read both accounts.......

I think you two could use a really good stretch of time apart.

OP @Mirraijj
You're ambiverted.
A naturally easygoing, self sacrificing person.
A lover.
Loyal....almost to a fault.
When you are emotionally at a healthy level.....you are best described as the sweetest thing alive.

I think Mcdoks started abusing you emotionally (with or without knowing it) or someone very close to you.
Toxicness and negative energy became the order of your day.....
You had identity crisis and became overly emotional.
You prolly felt directionless and that kinda ate more and more into you.

Except this post doesn't resonate with you......
You prolly know the direction I'm headed.

This is a case of gross misunderstanding.
Mcdockwe is a good person too who operates at an average emotional health level. If he were top level emotionally healthy.....he would have known that the best thing to do is to leave you be.

I think you love each other deeply.....and even deeper due to the psychomorphological attachment you've shared.
But THE NEED for time apart cannot be over stated.

You need to detoxify yourself.
Be at peace with self again.
Become self-possessed and aware....connecting to your true self.
Stop living derivatively through him or anyone else for that matter (not even your sweet baby).

If possible, let your baby be the only thing that reminds you of Him.
Get your A-game back.

This has become an epistle already....
I wish you all the best Ma'am, more so because I can totally relate to your story.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by dre11(m): 10:41am On Mar 16, 2015
I need to be more convinced about this post because all I could see are justification about her actions

Without the real sequence of events that leads to what she mentioned above
Because anyone could come online a just make this up to gain relevance.......

3 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 16, 2015
MarvellousGod:
On that other thread, from the guy's description, she was really beat so hard angry angry

And some people were even supporting/sympathising with him angry angry
I always knew that for the girl to have taken the bold step of leaving the guy after having a baby for him, then the guy's attitude must be so bad because most times baby mamas esp in Nigeria tend to manage/clinge to the guy for the fear of what people will say...

It's well OP..

Meanyl, I siddon dey wait for the mcdokwe to come ..
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 16, 2015
Herzumpther:
From the way he writes the guy loves op o but....chai sad

I was thinking it was the guy who opened a thread saying his girlfriend called his dad a pot bellied beast grin I never believed that guy too. undecided
The guy obviously misses her, it's evident in all his posts..Anyway, make we wait for the baby daddy to show

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Rose2014: 10:43am On Mar 16, 2015
Owliver:
and how were you able to detect who's lying and who's not? Loooolz* everyone is always right. Duuuuh* tongue
Me n u have settled since so we can't quarel again so let me agree with u this time.

Yes It takes two to tango that's why I never believed the guy (mcdokwe) was arc angel Gabriel he was here claiming to be.
Also remember that having had a baby for him puts op in a very vulnerable position
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 16, 2015
MarvellousGod:
The guy obviously misses her, it's evident in all his posts..Anyway, make we wait for the baby daddy to show

grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg make I Sidon with you. grin

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 16, 2015
dre11:
I need to be more convinced about this post because all I could see are justification about her actions

No matter what, telling someone you used her to explore sex is the height of it all, like she was some use and throw away pad...

what about sexually abusing her friend in her presence?

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by dinachi(m): 10:46am On Mar 16, 2015
Very clearly, this OP is mentally unstable! From then way she writes, you will know that she is very close to going stark raving mad. Madam go and find the source of your mental problem from your village. YOU ARE VERY SICK! Did you also physically abuse him or not? Stop beating about the bush. See the way you are even abusing him here. That shows already that you are verbally and emotionally abusive! Please visit a psychiatrist and Pastor. The guy is way way way above your pay grade. You are not worthy to untie the sandals on his legs. Go and get delivered before you carry your problem to another mans house to ruin him or better still become a lesbian partner to your numerous evil female supporters here..any way you want it your end would be very traggic , if you don't change, asswipe! grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 10:49am On Mar 16, 2015
Rose2014:

Me n u have settled since so we can't quarel again so let me agree with u this time.

Yes It takes two to tango that's why I never believed the guy (mcdokwe) was arc angel Gabriel he was here claiming to be.
Also remember that having had a baby for him puts op in a very vulnerable position
well, its good we know her side of the story but I don't believe her still. I would rather believe the man than believe this aggrieved and uncalm woman grin she might be over-exagerrating this whole thing. But if she's right then, they both are at fault and its a good thing she left. Kapish
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 10:52am On Mar 16, 2015
dre11:

she didn't disappoint me at all. Just see the way she behaves online, that's a tip of the cake of what she is in reality. A bloody talkative, frustration tool. I'll pass

2 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Rose2014: 10:54am On Mar 16, 2015
dinachi:
Very clearly, this OP is mentally unstable! From then way she writes, you will know that she is very close to going stark raving mad. Madam go and find the source of your mental problem from your village. YOU ARE VERY SICK! Did you also physically abuse him or not? Stop beating about the bush. See the way you are even abusing him here. That shows already that you are verbally and emotionally abusive! Please visit a psychiatrist and Pastor. The guy is way way way above your pay grade. You are not worthy to untie the sandals on his legs. Go and get delivered before you carry your problem to another mans house to ruin him or better still become a lesbian partner to your numerous evil female supporters here..any way you want it your end would be very traggic , if you don't change, asswipe! grin grin grin
Is it that you don't believe her or you don't like the way she packaged her story?

2 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Rose2014: 10:58am On Mar 16, 2015
Owliver:
she didn't disappoint me at all. Just see the way she behaves online, that's a tip of the cake of what she is in reality. A bloody talkative, frustration tool. I'll pass
Of course she's on the receiving end of all these.
And u didn't see anything wrong in the way the guy presented himself on the other thread abi?
Mcdokwe didn't dissapoint me either with his rantings trying to justify his gross irresponsibility

5 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by dinachi(m): 10:58am On Mar 16, 2015
Owliver:
I absolutely agree with you. Just see the way her mouth dey run here online. That gives you a tip of the iceberg to her kind of personality. She is just an ACCIDENT looking for where to happen. A totally abrasive jagwuda, untrained, unteachable b1tch. I just dey pity the poor guy way go entangle himself with an animal.

2 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by coogar: 10:58am On Mar 16, 2015
Wedon:

How is that necessary? If not to fed your amebo . . undecided

and what does that make you?
you have posted about 5 times already on the topic and you have the nerve to call someone an amebo?

i can imagine you in your tomato shop right now, rolling up your sleeves with a bottle of alomo - if you had shown the same enthusiasm in your academics, you would be a director in NNPC by now.

onye nzuzu! grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 11:02am On Mar 16, 2015
Rose2014:

Of course she's on the receiving end of all these.
And u didn't see anything wrong in the way the guy presented himself on the other thread abi?
Mcdokwe didn't dissapoint me either with his rantings trying to justify his gross irresponsibility
Looolz* I think they are both on "receiving ends" why are you trying to justify your kind(weaker vessles) na... So all the things the guy said now you've written them off and call them lies just because of what the OP presented? Just like that? Smh* sad

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 16, 2015
Wedon:
Woooooooooooow . . .

Easy M'am . . .

Form what you just posted that guy is certainly not worth losing your temper over. The SOB is probably feeling funky you dedicated a whole thread to him.

Abeg gbafuo ya biko . . . Go take care of yourself and your lovely baby.

Taking side already

5 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 11:03am On Mar 16, 2015
dinachi:
I absolutely agree with you. Just see the way her mouth dey run here online. That gives you a tip of the iceberg to her kind of personality. She is just an ACCIDENT looking for where to happen. A totally abrasive jagwuda, untrained, unteachable b1tch. I just dey pity the poor guy way go entangle himself with an animal.
Looooolz* abeg take it easy ooo. The "you know we women talk a lot"" crew will soon defend her. Brace yourself grin
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by dinachi(m): 11:05am On Mar 16, 2015
Rose2014:

Is it that you don't believe her or you don't like the way she packaged her story?
All of the above! She is totally incoherent. She really needs to grow up. Her story is so disjointed and illogical. While the guys story is so clear and understandable, he even accepted some of the blame, this confused OP comes here with a totally scattered story that is neither here no there. She needs serious counselling and prayers. From the way she abuses the guy here you can clearly see that she is an untrained and very abusive person. Honestly, they need to separate. He deserves better.

6 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 11:07am On Mar 16, 2015
Wedon:
Woooooooooooow . . .

Easy M'am . . .

Form what you just posted that guy is certainly not worth losing your temper over. The SOB is probably feeling funky you dedicated a whole thread to him.

Abeg gbafuo ya biko . . . Go take care of yourself and your lovely baby.
na your type women go sabi deceive ehn. Be like you never jam girls sha. Because if you don see things wella you no go say this. Be careful bruh

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Rose2014: 11:08am On Mar 16, 2015
Owliver:
Looolz* I think they are both on "receiving ends" why are you trying to justify your kind(weaker vessles) na... So all the things the guy said now you've written them off and call them lies just because of what the OP presented? Just like that? Smh* sad
The guy was sounding like he was just watching her close the door, beat him up, tied his hand and smashed his phone n he did absolutely nothing in all that. And her father came, gave him a bad look and all the rest of the cock n bull stories

That's what nairalanders call: story for the gods cheesy
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 11:10am On Mar 16, 2015
dinachi:

All of the above! She is totally incoherent. She really needs to grow up. Her story is so disjointed and illogical. While the guys story is so clear and understandable, he even accepted some of the blame, this confused OP comes here with a totally scattered story that is neither here no there. She needs serious counselling and prayers. From the way she abuses the guy here you can clearly see that she is an untrained and very abusive person. Honestly, they need to separate. He deserves better.
you just spoke my mind. This kind person dey fear me oooh. I pity the man cos in his mind "He can't live without her""" "she's his life"""" "there's no one like her""" sad Buuulshittzzzz* I wonder where he got those ideas. What a pity

4 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Rose2014: 11:11am On Mar 16, 2015
dinachi:

Interestingly your sentiment against this babe is my exact sentiment towards the guy in question here a.k.a mcdokwe
The only difference is that I'm not too angry like that cheesy

2 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 11:13am On Mar 16, 2015
Rose2014:

The guy was sounding like he was just watching her close the door, beat him up, tied his hand and smashed his phone n he did nothing

That's what nairalanders call: story for the gods cheesy
I no surprise as I see you here hahahaha rose rose. Come are rili married abi you dey whyne me? Make I follow you make you follow me make we start relationship that could lead to marriage. I don dey like you ooooh. Let's forget those people wahala jo watin consign us smiley
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 16, 2015
dinachi:

You are the best here to me, I've seen your post on different threads and concluded that you are wise.
Look at d way the lady is running her mouth confirming all the the guy said yet people are singing her praises.
Op, take your beauty elsewhere. believe me you can't succeed in marriage with this attitude of yours.

7 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Mimicole(f): 11:17am On Mar 16, 2015
Before anytin Madam Op, what will make you lock a man up and refuse him the right to go out and vent, when you know he has reached a boiling point? no matter what. That is very inexcusable!

3 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 16, 2015
Rose2014:

Gbam
Imagine beating her mercilessly twice o in one day
Talk about a beast embarassed embarassed

and while she was tending to a suckling baby O!!
and he had the boldness to write that 'he is afraid that his daughter will learn the bad character of his girlfriend' angry angry
Babyosisi called him an Agbero in that thread grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I agree jor

3 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Rose2014: 11:21am On Mar 16, 2015
Owliver:
I no surprise as I see you here hahahaha rose rose. Come are rili married abi you dey whyne me? Make I follow you make you follow me make we start relationship that could lead to marriage. I don dey like you ooooh. Let's forget those people wahala jo watin consign us smiley
Awww this is soo sweet of u

*taken since 2009* embarassed
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 16, 2015
Wedon:

Madam . . . Not everybody is an orator or an excellent writer.

And yea, she may be a bit dis-organized, but wouldn't you After passing through what she passed thorough in the hands of an abuser!

It will take a bit of time for her to heal, let go of her anger and completely/finally move on.

For now, she is allowed to VENT!!!

Hmmm I no know oo

Maybe she just doesn't know how to put her thoughts on paper in a harmonious way

Dunno if I would ever have found myself in this situation, tho I like to say never say never. But really tho, she sounds like a very young girl. I just hope she has learnt some valuable life lessons from this the whole saga just sounds crazy. Miraijj, honey chile, I hope you have gotten yourself together, gotten a job/business venture etc. try to become more zen. Life is not gra gra.

Stomping around, screaming and shouting, holding shirts, slapping , all those things are unproductive, try to put your energies to more productive things. Most of all focus on your baby girl, try to make her the best she can be. Give her the life you would have liked to have. All things will fall into place from there.
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 16, 2015
coogar:

and what does that make you?
you have posted about 5 times already on the topic and you have the nerve to call someone an amebo?

i can imagine you in your tomato shop right now, rolling up your sleeves with a bottle of alomo - if you had shown the same enthusiasm in your academics, you would be a director in NNPC by now.

onye nzuzu! grin

Olodo . . undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 16, 2015
Owliver:
you just spoke my mind. This kind person dey fear me oooh. I pity the man cos in his mind "He can't live without her""" "she's his life"""" "there's no one like her""" sad Buuulshittzzzz* I wonder where he got those ideas. What a pity
grin grin grin grin grin grin shebi u talk say you don calm down as you read her own part of the story? ehn kwa?
OK look at it this way, he can't live without her, there is no one like her etc. while she wants nothing more to do with him.
this simply tells you that she is an angel while he is a lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by iykedare(m): 11:25am On Mar 16, 2015
Mimicole:
Before anytin Madam Op, what will make you lock a man up and refuse him the right to go out and vent, when you know he has reached a boiling point? no matter what. That is very inexcusable!

Abi o,she should state the issues which caused their fights instead of saying that the guy is beneath her cos he is broke.

Trust nigerians to move with the wind.....
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Rose2014: 11:25am On Mar 16, 2015
Mimicole:

My dear read in between the lines, Locking the door was for him not to leave. She was apologizing to the guy and didn't want him to leave but mcdokwe made it look like she violently locked the door

Even the McDokwe guy admitted she was apologetic plenty times but clearly the devil had blocked his heart by then cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21)

Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner / Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please / How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.