Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,032 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:45 AM

He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It (34372 Views)

Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" / He Hit Her Few Weeks To Their Wedding? Should She Go On With The Wedding? / I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Go Down)

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Ewuro4: 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
babyosisi:

CHineke mee shocked shocked shocked

Thought as much , now run along now and FÛCK off my space. Olofo grin
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
pickabeau1:

[size=18pt]I am just a more foolish version of the baby mama beater[/size]

I thought as much

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by akinsadeez(m): 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ewuro4:

Face your opponent and don't start what you can't finish BEATRICE, are you mad? Dem swear for una?
Your crippled father is the one dancing kokoma on the side to ashes and hell. Unfortunate daughter of a gun.

I'm almost done my paperwork ... Will get back to finish this shortly.

May Amodiah coupled with your Mother in law finish you and strike you dead.

[size=18] Kilode [/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ewuro4:

Thought as much ,[size=18pt] I will run along now and FÛCK off this space.[/size] grin

Please do
The stench is becoming nauseating grin

4 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by baye2023(m): 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
Easy babe

pickabeau1:

Ehya...classic diversionary tactics

Its not an issue for me nor a source of anger
As I said earlier its the clueless ones who grovel for a piece of 'wisdom' I pity..

Your true bigoted and hateful nature is creeping out gradually so its only a matter of time
grin
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by kaboninc(m): 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
cococandy:
But you didn't answer my question.

He's very mouthy too. Probably worse than the girl from the way I see him systematically throw his belittling punches at the so called mother of his jewel.

Does he deserve to be beat?

He insulted the girl's father. If he sends boys to come beat him up, would you say he deserved it?

Coco, I've answered you nau!

One thing you should note is that fire doesn't just start on its one. Something starts it and something fuels it. And if you dig deeper am very sure that most quarrels starts with just a foul statement from the lady. Note, I said 'most' not 'all"

Now for every foul reply he gives, he gets dozens more and he admitted that he just can't stand her word for word. So he 'felt' the best way to shut her up was to beat her. You might say it's bad, well its a necessary evil and he can be said to be justified! And that could also be a corrective measure too.

Still not a justification by me!

Your point is that he physically abused her. Fine. My point is that she verbally abused him and these are psychological issues that are difficult to manage. So simple, something led to the other. Of course the guy can't just wake up and starts beating her. Maybe he could have done something she doesn't like and instead of communicating her feelings positively, she could have resulted to insults.

Then gbam, the slap and beating. This brings me back to what I had earlier said: two wrongs don't make a right.

Hope you get my point.

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Ewuro4: 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
akinsadeez:

[size=18] Kilode [/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked

Alayetibaje ni omo obinrin babyosisi yen , a 60 year old woman without a meaningful life offline, comes online to feel better about her misfortunes.

BEATRICE MAY YOU DIE IN PIECES!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by sweetcocoa(f): 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ewuro4:

Face your opponent and don't start what you can't finish BEATRICE, are you mad? Dem swear for una?
Your crippled father is the one dancing kokoma on the side to ashes and hell. Unfortunate daughter of a gun.

I'm almost done my paperwork ... Will get back to finish this shortly.

May Amodiah coupled with your Mother in law finish you and strike you dead.
Chukwu di nso shocked.

Mba nu.
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ewuro4:

[size=18pt]MAY I DIE IN PIECES!! :[/size]D

You shall not die in pieces in Jesus name!
How will they gather everything up? grin grin grin
They may leave your toto unburied grin

6 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by baye2023(m): 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
See i just love u and that sweetcocoa girl..
pickabeau1:

So says the epitome of good wifery...

Clown

You r just a much older version of the OP
kiss
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Ewuro4: 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
babyosisi:

Please do
The stench is becoming nauseating grin
Goody I admire your new style to avoid me grin

Yawns .... Lemme see your snide comments again, you'll start seeing your mother in law in your dreams again.

5 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by urchbarbie(f): 7:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
babyosisi:

The eediot mentions me from time to time in places and I see them and don't respond
Them out if nowhere mentions me again when I had said nothing to him
I couldn't let it slide this time
Hapu ya biko! Ignore his existence on NL. I love wat u do. My love can cover for all his BS

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by cococandy(f): 7:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
Or the Fire came on its own because the man is naturally abusive.

I don tire to talk. Bye

kaboninc:

Coco, I've answered you nau!

One thing you should note is that fire doesn't just start on its one. Something starts it and something fuels it. And if you dig deeper am very sure that most quarrels starts with just a foul statement from the lady. Note, I said 'most' not 'all"

Now for every foul reply he gives, he gets dozens more and he admitted that he just can't stand her word for word. So he 'felt' the best way to shut her up was to beat her. You might say it's bad, well its a necessary evil and he can be said to be justified! And that could also be a corrective measure too.

Still not a justification by me!

Your point is that he physically abused her. Fine. My point is that she verbally abused him and these are psychological issues that are difficult to manage. So simple, something led to the other. Of course the guy can't just wake up and starts beating her. Maybe he could have done something she doesn't like and instead of communicating her feelings positively, she could have resulted to insults.

Then gbam, the slap and beating. This brings me back to what I had earlier said: two wrongs don't make a right.

Hope you get my point.
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Ewuro4: 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
babyosisi:

You shall not die in pieces in Jesus name!
How will they gather everything up? grin grin grin

Hmmm... Reject wetin cheesy The curse that has been following you from Naija to your stinky apartment in Amelika over the years?

4 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ewuro4:

[size=18pt]When I grow a brain I shall return[/size]

I will be waiting and praying along
It shall not be long insha allah

2 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by baye2023(m): 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
LMAOOOOO...Loser y u editing their post?

babyosisi:

I thought as much

3 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Ewuro4: 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
sweetcocoa:
Chukwu di nso shocked.

Mba nu.

NO... The thread has fufilled it's purpose.. The couple will def make up and be happy again.

Let me finish this unfortunate space waster grin
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ewuro4:

[size=18pt]At least my English is getting better[/size]

Honestly
I see that too
Congratulobia grin grin
God is guud

4 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Ewuro4: 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
baye2023:
LMAOOOOO...Loser y u editing their post?

Because she's a loser na grin
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by akinsadeez(m): 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
Nairaland is a theatre I swear grin grin grin grin grin

People don leave the Op and her estranged lover come dey abuse themselves.

seems there were underlying tensions and issues between monikers prior to this thread.

make I just dey enjoy the drama grin grin

5 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
LMAO! @babyosisi: If I were you, I'll ignore. Your thread shall continue to grow and give your enemies better hypertension. grin grin tongue

12 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by 5minsmadness: 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
kaboninc:

You came late oh.

That basher's club of girls were just so though on the dude oh.
Lol
Its nothing new
The guy has been non-insultive and so mature in ALL of his replies.
Yet they won't acknowledge that.
They want to feed off the hate for as much as it is worth.
Nothing new at all!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ewuro4:

[size=18pt]Babyosisi says I am stoopid [/size] grin

E mi ke?
A whole chief mrs Lolo Biyattie
When?

4 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by kaboninc(m): 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
cococandy:
Or the Fire came on its own because the man is naturally abusive.

I don tire to talk. Bye

You're a woman!

So its normal you think like a woman. But it will be wiser if you think like both sexes.

Did you notice that your friend, Miraijj did not refute some of the allegations levelled against her?

Biko, bye bye

At least you got my message(s)!
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
Shollypopzz:
LMAO! @babyosisi: If I were you, I'll ignore. Your thread shall continue to grow and give your enemies better hypertension. grin grin tongue

O kwa hyper
Jealousy is a terrible thing
Two posters that never have anything intelligent to say hating on my posts and threads
How very pediatric!!
I will say it like it is
Always
Anybody that wants to quench can quench grin grin grin cool cool cool

5 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by baye2023(m): 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hehe..
Ewuro4:

Because she's a loser na grin
grin
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
Can the mods... Royalroy please lock this thread.

More reason why you don't bring your issues online. Most people are lunatics on the run who just have access to a system. Also you can never ascertain the truth because everyone has his own version which is always tilted to suit their own needs and show them positively. It's only those who love God and serve him truly would come here and tell the full story.

Most people here are just interested in apportioning blames instead of trying to reconcile both parties.

Just lock the thread biko.

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by kaboninc(m): 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
5minsmadness:

Lol
Its nothing new
Nothing new at all!

So pathetic!

Babyosisi leading the pack as usual!

4 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by pickabeau1: 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
Woman

Stop diverting

I am not jealous of you... I don't need e accolades to provide an anchor for my life

I am not envious of you
Don't assume your asinine accounts of your life here is the reason for people not to call you out on your hypocrisy

Babyosisi

6 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by corisande: 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
Shollypopzz:

Iseeeeeeeeeee!

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
5minsmadness:

Lol
Its nothing new
Nothing new at all!

Most of them are just bringing their hate filled venoms here.

Just the first twelve words said by anyone on here and you can determine whether they are rational or the hate filled type.

None of those castigating the guy sees the op's abusive words and use of gutter language even she going as far as affirming the facts the guy stated earlier of her friends controlling their relationship.

But question I just ask myself is. To what's end is this thread. ?

What does it tend to achieve?
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by kaboninc(m): 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
urchbarbie:
Hapu ya biko! Ignore his existence on NL. I love wat u do. My love can cover for all his BS

Kwontinue to dey follow follow. Dey find relevance.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21)

Please Help This Lady Find Her Brother / Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend / Are You Ready For Marriage? 15 Ways To Find Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.