Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,369 members, 7,800,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It (34471 Views)

Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" / He Hit Her Few Weeks To Their Wedding? Should She Go On With The Wedding? / I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by dinachi(m): 11:27am On Mar 16, 2015
brito:

You are the best here to me, I've seen your post on different threads and concluded that you are wise.
Look at d way the lady is running her mouth confirming all the the guy said yet people are singing her praises.
Op, take your beauty elsewhere. believe me you can't succeed in marriage with this attitude of yours.
I respect ladies who are fair in their assessments. Thanks for saying it as it is! May God grant you your very heart desires!

Mimicole:
Before anytin Madam Op, what will make you lock a man up and refuse him the right to go out and vent, when you know he has reached a boiling point? no matter what. That is very inexcusable!
Another brilliant observation, may you met a good man you can call your own soon.

2 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 11:28am On Mar 16, 2015
Rose2014:

Awww this is soo sweet of u

*taken since 2009* embarassed
Oh noooooooooooooo sad *falls down and kpeme** ok let me be your assistant husband na atleast I go still get share na. Abeg naaaaa sad
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Rose2014: 11:28am On Mar 16, 2015
bestestgirl:

grin grin grin grin grin grin shebi u talk say you don calm down as you read her own part of the story? ehn kwa?
OK look at it this way, he can't live without her, there is no one like her etc. while she wants nothing more to do with him.
this simply tells you that she is an angel while he is a lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin

Don't mind oga Owliver. His body don come down since the day of that thread sef cheesy
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by iykedare(m): 11:30am On Mar 16, 2015
Rose2014:

My dear read in between the lines, Locking the door was for him not to leave. She was apologizing to the guy and didn't want him to leave but mcdokwe made it look like she violently locked the door

Even the McDokwe guy admitted she was apologetic plenty times but clearly the devil had blocked his heart by then cheesy
she has no right to stop him from moving out of the house. When some men get annoyed,they prefer to go elsewhere to cool off. she stopped him from doing that. That girl get agbero dna. Abegi...

2 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 11:30am On Mar 16, 2015
bestestgirl:

grin grin grin grin grin grin shebi u talk say you don calm down as you read her own part of the story? ehn kwa?
OK look at it this way, he can't live without her, there is no one like her etc. while she wants nothing more to do with him.
this simply tells you that she is an angel while he is a lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin
I was calm until rose2014 came oooo.... Meanwhile, it simply tells me he is an ideot for thinking in that manner undecided an angel don't rant in the manner the OP does. If she can rant in such manner online think of how she'll rant in reality "omg lipsrsealed
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 16, 2015
[quote author=dinachi post=31668409]
I respect ladies who are fair in their assessments. Thanks for saying it as it is! May God grant you your very heart desires!

You're welcome my brother.
Amen and you too.

2 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by dinachi(m): 11:33am On Mar 16, 2015
Rose2014:

My dear read in between the lines, Locking the door was for him not to leave. She was apologizing to the guy and didn't want him to leave but mcdokwe made it look like she violently locked the door
Even the McDokwe guy admitted she was apologetic plenty times but clearly the devil had blocked his heart by then cheesy
You don come oh! McDokwe made it clear she was alternating between apologizing and insulting him at the same time. Very clearly, the lady is mentally unstable! She is torn between her evil friends evil advice and loving her husband. That is why I said she should get spiritual and proffesional help before she unravels.
She is a totally confused person. See even the way she writes is a pointer to her kind of person.
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 16, 2015
dinachi:
Very clearly, this OP is mentally unstable! From then way she writes, you will know that she is very close to going stark raving mad. Madam go and find the source of your mental problem from your village. YOU ARE VERY SICK! Did you also physically abuse him or not? Stop beating about the bush. See the way you are even abusing him here. That shows already that you are verbally and emotionally abusive! Please visit a psychiatrist and Pastor. The guy is way way way above your pay grade. You are not worthy to untie the sandals on his legs. Go and get delivered before you carry your problem to another mans house to ruin him or better still become a lesbian partner to your numerous evil female supporters here..any way you want it your end would be very traggic , if you don't change, asswipe! grin grin grin

Owliver:
you just spoke my mind. This kind person dey fear me oooh. I pity the man cos in his mind "He can't live without her""" "she's his life"""" "there's no one like her""" sad Buuulshittzzzz* I wonder where he got those ideas. What a pity

Owliver:
well, its good we know her side of the story but I don't believe her still. I would rather believe the man than believe this aggrieved and uncalm woman grin she might be over-exagerrating this whole thing. But if she's right then, they both are at fault and its a good thing she left. Kapish

Nigerian men unable to admit when they are wrong sicne 1820 . . . tongue

You guys were the one cheering him on in his post so I don't expect anything less now. undecided

I bet you didn't know he was this abusive and insensitive in the relationship. Imagine trying to sleep with her friend in the same room with her . . . tufiakwa!!! There is special kind of hell for such DOGs and their supporters (like you guys tongue )!

over-exagerrating kin.

9 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 11:34am On Mar 16, 2015
iykedare:

she has no right to stop him from moving out of the house. When some men get annoyed,they prefer to go elsewhere to cool off. she stopped him from doing that. That girl get agbero dna. Abegi...
even a calm somebody will get mad at this. I have seen it happen and it wasn't funny. I pray it doesn't happen to me ooooh. The beating go epic grin
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by coogar: 11:34am On Mar 16, 2015
Mimicole:
Before anytin Madam Op, what will make you lock a man up and refuse him the right to go out and vent, when you know he has reached a boiling point? no matter what. That is very inexcusable!

the locking of shirt is the new cool for today's women - and they expect a "real man" to stay calm in the midst of that physical assault & dog abuses like a domestic animal. grin
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 16, 2015
Wedon:

You guys were the one cheering him on in his post so I don't expect anything less now. undecided

I bet you didn't know he was this abusive and insensitive in the relationship. Imagine trying to sleep with her friend in the same room with her . . . tufiakwa!!! There is special kind of hell for such DOGs and their supporters (like you guys tongue )!

over-exagerrating kin.

Read her post again.

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 11:35am On Mar 16, 2015
Wedon:

over-exagerrating kin.
I have nothing to say to you anymore. Bye

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 16, 2015
fem29:

Hmmm I no know oo

Maybe she just doesn't know how to put her thoughts on paper in a harmonious way

Dunno if I would ever have found myself in this situation, tho I like to say never say never. But really tho, she sounds like a very young girl. I just hope she has learnt some valuable life lessons from this the whole saga just sounds crazy. Miraijj, honey chile, I hope you have gotten yourself together, gotten a job/business venture etc. try to become more zen. Life is not gra gra.

Stomping around, screaming and shouting, holding shirts, slapping , all those things are unproductive, try to put your energies to more productive things. Most of all focus on your baby girl, try to make her the best she can be. Give her the life you would have liked to have. All things will fall into place from there.

That's why women should be with MEN . . . not BOYS!

If a woman reduces herself to be with a boy, she eventually starts behaving like a child. Throwing tantrums and stomping feet around . . .

I agree with you that she needs to chill . . . but sha some men can drive you insane!

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by dre11(m): 11:36am On Mar 16, 2015
MarvellousGod:
No matter what, telling someone you used her to explore sex is the height of it all, like she was some use and throw away pad...

what about sexually abusing her friend in her presence?

Am not saying what the guy did was right .....
When he talked about using her to explore sex.....

But, as per the hitting of the lady..... Her online character shows reasons why she was hit. She must have emotionally used words to abuse the guy before he did that and you know we always have our limit to which we do reply.

On that her friends part I reserve my comment because I don't wanna believe it did happened in her presence unless he was teasing her friend.

4 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Rose2014: 11:36am On Mar 16, 2015
iykedare:

she has no right to stop him from moving out of the house. When some men get annoyed,they prefer to go elsewhere to cool off. she stopped him from doing that. That girl get agbero tendencies. Abegi...
I beg to differ, remember we're ladies o and not knows that about men. And it doesn't make her Agbero in any way. More so the guy mcdokwe rants like a woman. He's verbally abusive too so we can't tell what he said n did in all these.
Men n women are not the same, and if she thought pleading with him not to leave was the best she could do, how does that make her an agbero mbok?
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 16, 2015
coogar:

and what does that make you?
you have posted about 5 times already on the topic and you have the nerve to call someone an amebo?

i can imagine you in your tomato shop right now, rolling up your sleeves with a bottle of alomo - if you had shown the same enthusiasm in your academics, you would be a director in NNPC by now.

onye nzuzu! grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.. Falls from a banana tree grin

Before you engage coogar, make sure you're well armed and equipped lipsrsealed grin

3 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 16, 2015
Owliver:
I have nothing to say to you anymore. Bye

Don't the door slam on your a55 . . . cool cool
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 11:37am On Mar 16, 2015
coogar:

the locking of shirt is the new cool for today's women - and they expect a "real man" to stay calm in the midst of that physical assault & dog abuses like a domestic animal. grin
while doing this they'll be saying. "Beat me" "beat me" "Noooo beat me".... grin ok na no wahala your beating is loading........ Thank God say na naija we dey, police no go do anything, dem go even curse you join am sef grin lmaooo
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by dinachi(m): 11:37am On Mar 16, 2015
coogar:

Gbam! You hit the nail on the head! You noticed how the said woman rants on nairaland. You can now imagine what that guy has been going through in her hands. Honestly, McDokwe deserves a national merit award for managing the woman as long as he did.

3 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 16, 2015
dinachi:

Gbam! You hit the nail on the head! You noticed how the said woman rants on nairaland. You can now imagine what that guy has been going through in her hands. Honestly, McDokwe deserves a national merit award for managing the woman as long as he did.

Really undecided

So why is he 'regretting' his actions and struggling to win her back?

Shebi he is a saint and she is a Devil . . . Why is he still professing love for her and crying up and down Nld?

You guys should use your brains nah, how hard is that? undecided

6 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 11:40am On Mar 16, 2015
Rose2014:

I beg to differ, remember we're ladies o and not knows that about men. And it doesn't make her Agbero in any way. More so the guy mcdokwe rants like a woman. He's verbally abusive too so we can't tell what he said n did in all these.
Men n women are not the same, and if she thought pleading with him not to leave was the best she could do, how does that make her an agbero mbok?
up till now you see nothing wrong in her locking him up cos she wants to beg undecided choi* Nna lekwe ne lu ooo undecided
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by CoCoLav(f): 11:42am On Mar 16, 2015
So you guys brought your marital issues to Nairaland?

Interesting!!

This is unbelievable.

The sanctity of marriage has been desecrated.

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 16, 2015
dre11:

Am not saying what the guy did was right .....
When he talked about using her to explore sex.....

But, as per the hitting of the lady..... Her online character shows reasons why she was hit. She must have emotionally used words to abuse the guy before he did that and you know we always have our limit to which we do reply.

On that her friends part I reserve my comment because I don't wanna believe it did happened in her presence unless he was teasing her friend.

He is a beast tho, he beat her then went some someone else's house to pound her again, he should have been locked up!

I don't care what she said to him, say I can forgive him hitting her when she locked the door, how can you just continue beating her like a punching bag.

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by dinachi(m): 11:44am On Mar 16, 2015
Wedon:

Really undecided
Shebi he is a saint and she is a Devil . . . Why is he still professing love for her and crying up and down Nld?
You totally misunderstand the guy! Can you clearly show me in his post where he said he wants her back? The guy is merely trying to do right by her, pls be properly guided. Look that guy is a total gentleman. I have read his posts and now that I read hers, I now know better.
The lady is the greatest misfortune that befell that guy.

2 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by dre11(m): 11:45am On Mar 16, 2015
Mimicole:

Thank you joor........ The man needed space and she refuse to give him the needed space to cool his anger away.
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 11:45am On Mar 16, 2015
fem29:

He is a beast tho, he beat her then went some someone else's house to pound her again, he should have been locked up!

I don't care what she said to him, say I can forgive him hitting her when she locked the door, how can you just continue beating her like a punching bag.
I think you need more education to understand that abusive words have more negetive effect that physical. But as usual you don't care, its normal, "you know we women talk a lot" that's ur mentality. We shall meet wink

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by iykedare(m): 11:46am On Mar 16, 2015
op,

if that guys was rich,would you and your friends despise him? Leave story jor.
Make money or get killed by a woman.....

3 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 16, 2015
One thing I noticed, this lady is really angry...

Have you always had this in mind, I can imagine you living with this man with such anger in your heart...
You guys are best apart, I don't really know how much he hurt you or which of you is even saying the truth... I only fear for your lives...

You might wake up one morning and put poison in his drink, on the other hand, he might punch the life outta you out of frustration...

On a lighter note, you tolerated his flirting till he got broke, you could not tolerate him anymore, he's broke afterall... grin angry grin

Abeg, make una take time out... infact make una mind una 2 business

1 Like

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by dinachi(m): 11:47am On Mar 16, 2015
fem29:

And you didn't read that she has been beating him before now. She even admitted it here. She is the beast! The guy is 1 million times better than her.
Seriously can you recommend this kind of girl for your brother to marry. Say the truth.
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Rose2014: 11:48am On Mar 16, 2015
Owliver:
up till now you see nothing wrong in her locking him up cos she wants to beg undecided choi* Nna lekwe ne lu ooo undecided
I'm not saying there's nothing wrong in it. Am only saying she may have done it thinking she's helping matters. We're not in your head na

Experience has taught me otherwise if not I may not have known that years ago
Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by MizMyColi(f): 11:50am On Mar 16, 2015
Wedon:

Really undecided

Please help me ask.....
I just dey observe them from my breadfruit tree.

Showing crass insensitivity.
Forming Alpha male up and down when they're actually showing how egotistic and chauvinistic they can be.

3 Likes

Re: He Hit Me, He Regrets It, I Deserved It by Owliver(m): 11:50am On Mar 16, 2015
Rose2014:

I'm not saying there's nothing wrong in it. Am only saying she may have done it thinking she's helping matters. We're not in your head na

Experience has taught me otherwise if not I may not have known that years ago
well, the only way to re-set her thinking pattern was to punch her skull. Give me another way out undecided None* Game Over grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21)

Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? / Hero Man Risks His Life To Save Baby Hanging From 8th Floor Window / Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.