Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,332 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

This Has To Be The Cutest Naija Dance By Kids...just Loooove It - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Has To Be The Cutest Naija Dance By Kids...just Loooove It (1050 Views)

10 Funny Drawings Made By Kids You Need To See / Princess Anora Is The Cutest Baby In Africa (photos) / Hilariously Inappropriate Spelling Mistakes By Kids (pics). (2) (3) (4)

This Has To Be The Cutest Naija Dance By Kids...just Loooove It by dserious: 11:05am On Mar 16, 2015
Something to start the week with, simply adorable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma3S0MxZGqk
Re: This Has To Be The Cutest Naija Dance By Kids...just Loooove It by dserious: 11:24am On Mar 16, 2015
Re: This Has To Be The Cutest Naija Dance By Kids...just Loooove It by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 16, 2015
Soo amazing and adorable, was smiling all through
.. I love the first video more... Naija dance sweet die, even Amber Rose confirmed it... Btw, those kids gat lots of energy. ..
Re: This Has To Be The Cutest Naija Dance By Kids...just Loooove It by pretydiva(f): 2:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
Dis is biuriful. Naija music going places
Re: This Has To Be The Cutest Naija Dance By Kids...just Loooove It by misfab(f): 3:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
beautifiulllllll...i had goose bumps while i watched.
nice one

buh wat competition is dat? dint hear d spanish abi french d woman was speakn grin
Re: This Has To Be The Cutest Naija Dance By Kids...just Loooove It by dserious: 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
And this too, i cant seem to get enuf of ds kids....#agbaya me grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSF0p_3SmV8
Re: This Has To Be The Cutest Naija Dance By Kids...just Loooove It by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
Really worth my mb kiss kiss kiss

Dserious, wch country did that happen?
Re: This Has To Be The Cutest Naija Dance By Kids...just Loooove It by dserious: 8:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
i think its Netherlands, not sure
Re: This Has To Be The Cutest Naija Dance By Kids...just Loooove It by jummygo(f): 5:54am On Mar 17, 2015
Absolutely d Netherlands. Kraaazzzy.

Please Help!!!!!! Missing Person, Ikpechika( I.k) Nwana Is Missing / Untying Mummy's Rope / So What Do you Consider as Cheating?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6