Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

So I Met Jimi Agbaje Last Night At Eko Hotel And Suites And So? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So I Met Jimi Agbaje Last Night At Eko Hotel And Suites And So? (3176 Views)

Ayiri Emami Pictured With Dangote & Oshiomhole At Eko Hotel In Lagos / Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) / President Jonathan Dancing Orezi's Shoki Last Night At Eko Hotel, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So I Met Jimi Agbaje Last Night At Eko Hotel And Suites And So? by Orikinla(m): 11:33am On Mar 16, 2015
I was one of the VIPs invited to the much publicized Showbiz Interactive Night with President Goodluck Jonathan Sunday evening on March 15, 2015, at the Eko Convention Centre of the Eko Hotel and Suites on Victoria Island, Lagos. And it was a star studded spectacular night of fantastic musical and comic performances by both older and younger musicians and comedians, including King Sunny Ade, Sir Victor Uwaifo, Orit Wiliki, Ras Kimono, Gordons, Klint the Drunk, Funny Bone, Harrysong, Kcee, Oritse Femi, Dbanj, Timi Dakolo and Waje. And almost all the most celebrated Nollywood stars were there, but Genevieve Nnaji, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde and Kate Henshaw were missing at the event coordinated by President of the Actors Guild of Nigeria, Mrs. Ibinabo Fiberesima-Egbuka and her immediate predecessor Segun Arinze who made the event a night to remember. Richard Mofe-Damijo and Ayo Makun, aka AY of "30 Days in Atlanta" fame were comperes and they were very good. Famous singers Yinka Davies and Waje interacted with me as we sat around our table with famous actor Joseph Benjamin and Sam Uche Anyamele.

President Jonathan came with his special entourage, including Governor Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom State, Tony Elumelu, Chairman, Heirs Holdings; Mr Jim Ovia, Chairman, Zenith Bank Plc and Jimi Agbaje, gubernatorial candidate of the People's Democratic Party (PDP) for Lagos who interacted with several people. I waited until after the event to say hello and we shook hands with "Up Gregs!" the common praise chant used by both present and old students of the famous St. Gregory's College, Lagos.

Interacting with President Goodluck Jonathan and Jimi Agbaje did not change my mind on my decision to endorse and support the presidential flag bearer lof the All Progressives Congress (APC), Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd) and APC’s Lagos governorship candidate, Akinwunmi Dolapo Ambode who will definitely succeed Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola in 2015, whether the hypocrites and sycophants of the PDP like it or not.
Jimi Agbaje does not have grassroots support and actually waiting for how the domino effect of President Jonathan winning the presidential election will favour him which is unrealistic for any serious political leader. And his political media campaign is misconstrued by the agency he contracted.
Majority of the voters in Lagos state don't even know what BOLD IDEAS Jimi Agbaje is talking about when he has never been bold in his contributions to the development of Lagos state.
How many people has he given jobs?
How many people has he given scholarships?
What achievements can he prove he has achieved for Lagos state?

11 Likes

Re: So I Met Jimi Agbaje Last Night At Eko Hotel And Suites And So? by Mogidi: 11:54am On Mar 16, 2015
I was one of the VIPs invited to the much publicized Showbiz Interactive Night with President Goodluck Jonathan
Re: So I Met Jimi Agbaje Last Night At Eko Hotel And Suites And So? by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 16, 2015
Change.......Coming to Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: So I Met Jimi Agbaje Last Night At Eko Hotel And Suites And So? by davo3286: 12:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
Orikinla:
I was one of the VIPs invited to the much publicized Showbiz Interactive Night with President Goodluck Jonathan Sunday evening on March 15, 2015, at the Eko Convention Centre of the Eko Hotel and Suites on Victoria Island, Lagos. And it was a star studded spectacular night of fantastic musical and comic performances by both older and younger musicians and comedians, including King Sunny Ade, Sir Victor Uwaifo, Orit Wiliki, Ras Kimono, Gordons, Klint the Drunk, Funny Bone, Harrysong, Kcee, Oritse Femi, Dbanj, Timi Dakolo and Waje. And almost all the most celebrated Nollywood stars were there, but Genevieve Nnaji, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde and Kate Henshaw were missing at the event coordinated by President of the Actors Guild of Nigeria, Mrs. Ibinabo Fiberesima-Egbuka and her immediate predecessor Segun Arinze who made the event a night to remember. Richard Mofe-Damijo and Ayo Makun, aka AY of "30 Days in Atlanta" fame were comperes and they were very good. Famous singers Yinka Davies and Waje interacted with me as we sat around our table with famous actor Joseph Benjamin and another actor.

President Jonathan came with his special entourage, including Governor Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom State, Tony Elumelu, Chairman, Heirs Holdings; Mr Jim Ovia, Chairman, Zenith Bank Plc and Jimi Agbaje, gubernatorial candidate of the People's Democratic Party (PDP) for Lagos who interacted with several people. I waited until after the event to say hello and we shook hands with "Up Gregs!" the common praise chant used by both present and old students of the famous St. Gregory's College, Lagos.

Interacting with President Goodluck Jonathan and Jimi Agbaje did not change my mind on my decision to endorse and support the presidential flag bearer lof the All Progressives Congress (APC), Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd) and APC’s Lagos governorship candidate, Akinwunmi Dolapo Ambode who will definitely succeed Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola in 2015, whether the hypocrites and sycophants of the PDP like it or not.
Jimi Agbaje does not have grassroots support and actually waiting for how the domino effect of President Jonathan winning the presidential election will favour him which is unrealistic for any serious political leader. And his political media campaign is misconstrued by the agency he contracted.
Majority of the voters in Lagos state don't even know what BOLD IDEAS Jimi Agbaje is talking about when he has never been bold in his contributions to the development of Lagos state.

Leave story for market women abeg. VOTE JIM AGBAJE FOR GOVERNOR, LAGOS STATE! And Lagos State will never remain the same...he will truly transform Lagos for better. Ambode na wash! - Tinubu's poppet.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: So I Met Jimi Agbaje Last Night At Eko Hotel And Suites And So? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
What I saw yesterday was all joke..
*Modified*
Who was the fat bearded man in etibo dancing when Duncan Mighty was singing?

11 Likes

Re: So I Met Jimi Agbaje Last Night At Eko Hotel And Suites And So? by viczing(m): 12:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
[s][/s]
Orikinla:
I was one of the VIPs invited to the much publicized Showbiz Interactive Night with President Goodluck Jonathan Sunday evening on March 15, 2015, at the Eko Convention Centre of the Eko Hotel and Suites on Victoria Island, Lagos. And it was a star studded spectacular night of fantastic musical and comic performances by both older and younger musicians and comedians, including King Sunny Ade, Sir Victor Uwaifo, Orit Wiliki, Ras Kimono, Gordons, Klint the Drunk, Funny Bone, Harrysong, Kcee, Oritse Femi, Dbanj, Timi Dakolo and Waje. And almost all the most celebrated Nollywood stars were there, but Genevieve Nnaji, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde and Kate Henshaw were missing at the event coordinated by President of the Actors Guild of Nigeria, Mrs. Ibinabo Fiberesima-Egbuka and her immediate predecessor Segun Arinze who made the event a night to remember. Richard Mofe-Damijo and Ayo Makun, aka AY of "30 Days in Atlanta" fame were comperes and they were very good. Famous singers Yinka Davies and Waje interacted with me as we sat around our table with famous actor Joseph Benjamin and another actor.

[s][/s] biased fool, you blind I hope it doesn't affect your generation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: So I Met Jimi Agbaje Last Night At Eko Hotel And Suites And So? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
I dont know too much about lagos politics...but from the debate between Ambode and Agbaje....the latter seems more erudite and knowledgable. Listening to Ambode speak makes me think he did not go to school. May the best candidate win anyway

7 Likes

Re: So I Met Jimi Agbaje Last Night At Eko Hotel And Suites And So? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
What achievements can he prove he has achieved for Lagos state?[/quote]

Bros abeg speak for your miserable self and other a.ss lickers of Tinubu.You do not represent the majority of lagosians and come April 11 we shall prove that.

8 Likes

Re: So I Met Jimi Agbaje Last Night At Eko Hotel And Suites And So? by ahaika23: 12:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
Orikinla:
I was one of the VIPs
I sense pride, it goes before a fall! grin

2 Likes

Re: So I Met Jimi Agbaje Last Night At Eko Hotel And Suites And So? by adaweezy(m): 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ambode is our governor
We don't want just kidding in lagos

1 Like

Re: So I Met Jimi Agbaje Last Night At Eko Hotel And Suites And So? by adaweezy(m): 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros abeg speak for your miserable self and other a.ss lickers of Tinubu.You do not represent the majority of lagosians and come April 11 we shall prove that.
Please ignore his rantings

2 Likes

Re: So I Met Jimi Agbaje Last Night At Eko Hotel And Suites And So? by Rad1cal: 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=14pt]How many people has he given jobs?
How many people has he given scholarships?[/size]

Has buhari done otherwise ?

ode like you

7 Likes

Re: So I Met Jimi Agbaje Last Night At Eko Hotel And Suites And So? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
What I saw yesterday was all joke. Even Asari Dokubo was dancing.

MuMu that was not ASARI, you dont even know him undecided

4 Likes

Re: So I Met Jimi Agbaje Last Night At Eko Hotel And Suites And So? by ahaika23: 1:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
We have fake people here spreading fake gist just because they are cursed by a fake party
CHESSBOARD:

1 Like

Re: So I Met Jimi Agbaje Last Night At Eko Hotel And Suites And So? by maestroferddi: 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
Someone should please tell me what this crappy, attention-seeking write-up was meant to achieve.
Re: So I Met Jimi Agbaje Last Night At Eko Hotel And Suites And So? by Demdem(m): 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
Op, kudos to u. Ur decision is a wise one.
Re: So I Met Jimi Agbaje Last Night At Eko Hotel And Suites And So? by tare22(m): 1:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
What I saw yesterday was all joke. Even Asari Dokubo was dancing.
e be like say u be albino Asari was not the one dancing

1 Like

Re: So I Met Jimi Agbaje Last Night At Eko Hotel And Suites And So? by stronger: 2:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
I thought Agbaje stood a decent chance until he;

(1) Threatened Nigerians with S/S violence if GEj doesn't win! He said it TWICE!!

(2) Started dishing out fake promises. . free internet, cancel toll-gate, improve WAEC performance by 80% lol. . bold ideas.

(3) Trying too hard to be the Ibo governor of Lagos. (I absolutely respect the Ibo people. .I think they are great people but Agbaje should have been attempting more to Govern ALL residents of Lagos)

(4) Made it clear that Bode George is his godfather. I would rather have an ALLEGED criminal godfather than a CERTIFIED/CONVICTED criminal godfather!!

Take it. . .snapshot this. . .record this. . JK CAN NOT win Lagos.

In fact, the PDP folks know it that's why the Senatorial candidates don't put him in their posters or campaign for him as well (check it out) and GEJ in all his trips to Lagos hardly even mentions Agbaje. . LOL. . they know it's a waste of time!!

LOL

11 Likes

Re: So I Met Jimi Agbaje Last Night At Eko Hotel And Suites And So? by stronger: 2:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
davo3286:

Leave story for market women abeg. VOTE JIM AGBAJE FOR GOVERNOR, LAGOS STATE! And Lagos State will never remain the same...he will truly transform Lagos for better. Ambode na wash! - Tinubu's poppet.

PUPPET! Spell it right. smiley

viczing:
[/s]

[s]
biased fool, you blind I hope it doesn't affect your generation

chukwudi44:

Rad1cal:

Has buhari done otherwise ?

ode like you

CHESSBOARD:

But why are you guys sooooo ANGRY??!! Is that a sign that you know it's a hopeless cause? Drink some zobo ehn!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: So I Met Jimi Agbaje Last Night At Eko Hotel And Suites And So? by mrborntodoit: 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
Qwerty
Re: So I Met Jimi Agbaje Last Night At Eko Hotel And Suites And So? by nkowaputa(m): 2:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
Orikinla:

I kept reading hoping you would make a point somewhere....alas I just wasted my time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So I Met Jimi Agbaje Last Night At Eko Hotel And Suites And So? by pegasusautos: 2:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
stronger:
I thought Agbaje stood a decent chance until he;

(1) Threatened Nigerians with S/S violence if GEj doesn't win! He said it TWICE!!

(2) Started dishing out fake promises. . free internet, cancel toll-gate, improve WAEC performance by 80% lol. . bold ideas.
You need deliverance

(3) Trying too hard to be the Ibo governor of Lagos. (I absolutely respect the Ibo people. .I think they are great people but Agbaje should have been attempting more to Govern ALL residents of Lagos)

(4) Made it clear that Bode George is his godfather. I would rather have an ALLEGED criminal godfather than a CERTIFIED/CONVICTED criminal godfather!!

Take it. . .snapshot this. . .record this. . JK CAN NOT win Lagos.

In fact, the PDP folks know it that's why the Senatorial candidates don't put him in their posters or campaign for him as well (check it out) and GEJ in all his trips to Lagos hardly even mentions Agbaje. . LOL. . they know it's a waste of time!!

LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So I Met Jimi Agbaje Last Night At Eko Hotel And Suites And So? by mrborntodoit: 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
[b]
Orikinla:
I was one of the VIPs invited to the much publicized Showbiz Interactive Night with President Goodluck Jonathan Sunday evening on March 15, 2015, at the Eko Convention Centre of the Eko Hotel and Suites on Victoria Island, Lagos.

[/b]

Mr OP, you are one confused APC online thug, read the nonsense you stated above and tell me why you psychopaths in APC are cursed with double standards.

Your old Buhari has never given any southerner a job,has never given any Nigerian scholarships, what has Buhari achieved after he left ptf? Even when the jihadist was a ptf chairman ,can you point out a single PTF structure Buhari funded in the south east during his tenure as PTF chairman?

You must be a slow poke for being a dnmb a$$ APC loyalist and then you claim to be a VIP ? Don't misuse the word VIP cos you aren't one !

3 Likes

Re: So I Met Jimi Agbaje Last Night At Eko Hotel And Suites And So? by agabaI23(m): 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
Orikinla:

Good one there
You said you will not support Jimi because of the highlighted but you will support Buhari and I will ask you
How many people has Buhari given jobs? He only sacked people
How many people has he given scholarships? All his kids studied abroad
What has he achieved for himself or Nigeria
What does he have to offer?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So I Met Jimi Agbaje Last Night At Eko Hotel And Suites And So? by Awoofawo(m): 3:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
Coming soon to your neighbourhood. Delicious Aroma....

Re: So I Met Jimi Agbaje Last Night At Eko Hotel And Suites And So? by abokikhalifa: 3:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hahaha... Jk means just kidding... Op no vecs...the man is just kidding the same way obanikoro nd dosumu lost to APC so shall it be for JK, remember he lost it against FASHOLA nd he will still lose again...if pdp takes over lagos expect lagos to look like abia state but it can't happen sha

2 Likes

Re: So I Met Jimi Agbaje Last Night At Eko Hotel And Suites And So? by henryangelo: 4:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
Empty write up,APC and their lies

3 Likes

Re: So I Met Jimi Agbaje Last Night At Eko Hotel And Suites And So? by davo3286: 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
stronger:

PUPPET! Spell it right. smiley

Thanks!

But why are you guys sooooo ANGRY??!! Is that a sign that you know it's a hopeless cause? Drink some zobo ehn!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So I Met Jimi Agbaje Last Night At Eko Hotel And Suites And So? by hazyfm: 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
nkowaputa:

I kept reading hoping you would make a point somewhere....alas I just wasted my time.

THIS WRITE UP IS NOT MEANT FOR CLUELESS READERS... SWITCH TO ROMANCE SESSION
Re: So I Met Jimi Agbaje Last Night At Eko Hotel And Suites And So? by anonimi: 5:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
agabaI23:
Good one there
You said you will not support Jimi because of the highlighted but you will support Buhari and I will ask you
How many people has Buhari given jobs? He only sacked people
How many people has he given scholarships? All his kids studied abroad
What has he achieved for himself or Nigeria
What does he have to offer?

Na this one Fela sing sey oro p'esi je - question don jam answer.
We come get stalemate!

Make I follow you wait the man to come answer but meanwhile make im dey ruminate over these track record testimonies of maladministration from the bumbling fumbler of a perpetual presidential candidate.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095210_worst_jpeg588f192a23aa02a7b350a8bbe5d18306

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2200220_buharitimes_jpeg7f7af5477cac38029a73c90597c94226

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2209412_screen20150313210618_jpeg7c9ab6e0d88edbf16a77714604c1c570
Re: So I Met Jimi Agbaje Last Night At Eko Hotel And Suites And So? by agabaI23(m): 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
anonimi:

Na this one Fela sing sey oro p'esi je - question don jam answer.
We come get stalemate!

Make I follow you wait the man to come answer but meanwhile make im dey ruminate over these track record testimonies of maladministration from the bumbling fumbler of a perpetual presidential candidate.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095210_worst_jpeg588f192a23aa02a7b350a8bbe5d18306

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2200220_buharitimes_jpeg7f7af5477cac38029a73c90597c94226

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2209412_screen20150313210618_jpeg7c9ab6e0d88edbf16a77714604c1c570
Bros, na so I see am ooo grin grin grin
I dey wait ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hukumar Aikin Hajji Ta Najeriya Ta Fitar Da Kudin Kujerun Aikin Hajji Na Shekara / CERN Opens The Door Way To Hell In Sept. 2015 Using The Large Hadron Collider / Rivers State Turning To Somalia, Nigerian Govt Should Act Fast.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.