Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Learn Php Mysql The Wordpress Way - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn Php Mysql The Wordpress Way (1816 Views)

"Learn Php/mysql The Wordpress Way" / Learn Php Mysql The Wordpress Way / Learn Php Mysql The Wordpress Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Php Mysql The Wordpress Way by kayplus33: 11:42am On Mar 16, 2015
"LEARN PHP/MySQL THE WORDPRESS WAY FOR JUST N20,000.00 ONLY" This is an opportunity for you to be a programmer and a professional website developer. If you are dreaming to be a professional programmer and you want to make money developing a professional website for companies then, here is an opportunity for you. Just visit www.orlanditconcepts.net/register.php to get started.

COURSE OUTLINE
1. The WordPress Website Introduction
2. How to install and setup WordPress
3. A simple survey of WordPress dashboard
4. Building a blog from scratch
5. Learning how to use plugins to improve the functionalities of a website
6. Building a standard website with WordPress
7. SEO- Search Engine Optimization
8. Website security on WordPress
How to create login and registration page with PHP MySQL (Extra Training Course)

For more details and inquiries please call kayode on 08109563891, 08187880644, 08081552348. Hurry now limited space available wink
Re: Learn Php Mysql The Wordpress Way by thewebcraft(m): 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
kayplus33:
"LEARN PHP/MySQL THE WORDPRESS WAY FOR JUST N20,000.00 ONLY" This is an opportunity for you to be a programmer and a professional website developer. If you are dreaming to be a professional programmer and you want to make money developing a professional website for companies then, here is an opportunity for you. Just visit www.orlanditconcepts.net/register.php to get started.

COURSE OUTLINE
1. The WordPress Website Introduction
2. How to install and setup WordPress
3. A simple survey of WordPress dashboard
4. Building a blog from scratch
5. Learning how to use plugins to improve the functionalities of a website
6. Building a standard website with WordPress
7. SEO- Search Engine Optimization
8. Website security on WordPress
How to create login and registration page with PHP MySQL (Extra Training Course)

For more details and inquiries please call kayode on 08109563891, 08187880644, 08081552348. Hurry now limited space available wink

No offense but your website looks like it was codded in 2001.....please try re-designing because if I was interested in your courses I wound'nt want to learn how to create a site like yours...

3 Likes

Re: Learn Php Mysql The Wordpress Way by seunoni34(m): 12:08am On Mar 22, 2015
thewebcraft:

No offense but your website looks like it was codded in 2001.....please try re-designing because if I was interested in your courses I wound'nt want to learn how to create a site like yours...
what else do you expect from a wordpress/joomla user? Their website design is always poor and lacks basic standards, yet they're the ones who make noise the most .
Re: Learn Php Mysql The Wordpress Way by kayplus33: 11:51am On Mar 23, 2015
Thank you seunoni34 well i just want you to know that is a cms and top top organizations in the world to run there website on joomla and wordpress even GTBank is on joomla
Re: Learn Php Mysql The Wordpress Way by seunoni34(m): 1:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
kayplus33:
Thank you seunoni34 well i just want you to know that is a cms and top top organizations in the world to run there website on joomla and wordpress even GTBank is on joomla
The fact that top organizations use cms Frameworks doesn't make it a good idea. Most of this companies put up those websites in a haste. They weren't patient enough, this is why they had to settle for less. They have no knowledge of how much power and control coding from scratch gives you.

1 Like

Re: Learn Php Mysql The Wordpress Way by kayplus33: 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
U are whole right seun thumb up
Re: Learn Php Mysql The Wordpress Way by thewebcraft(m): 11:53am On Mar 26, 2015
seunoni34:

The fact that top organizations use cms Frameworks doesn't make it a good idea. Most of this companies put up those websites in a haste. They weren't patient enough, this is why they had to settle for less. They have no knowledge of how much power and control coding from scratch gives you.

I agree.

As a software developer Using a CMS built by 3,000+ software developer community and building from *scratch* has a difference most times it saves time and even most security features you have not heard of are already built-in in most of the CMS but that doesn't mean I can't re-structure it the way I want. That's what *web designers* don't know.
All they know how to do is to google " *free* joomla templates, modules or components".
But even we know most of the so called built from scratch is not really done as at now, most developer's just add a popular backend and frontend framework and brag they built from scratch.
What really matters is your UI/UX and Features.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Learn Php Mysql The Wordpress Way by kayplus33: 12:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
Yea! But u know sometime building from scracth can be a waste of time and beside your client might want to be in a haste and beside CMS enable them to update themself as this is what they always crave for most times. I do developed and design from scratch too but guess what our people (cleints) are so greedy to pay you the right amount and they know not what you are going through when designing from scrach.

(1) (Reply)

Get 2015 Ethical Hacking Ebooks / What Do Programmers Do In Airports?? / Java Programmers Plz Help Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.