Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) (31861 Views)

“i Will Show Buhari The Meaning Of Asiwaju; I Can Destroy Apc- Tinubu / Gunmen Destroy APC Governorship Campaign Venue In Rivers State / Gen Buhari Insults The Sensibility Of Christians With APC Political Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by KORLAR(m): 1:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
OPC is currently unleashing mayhem and destroying APC posters on Ikorodu road. Over 1000 OPC members are currently on the road with police officers guarding them.

Eyewitnesses say they are chanting "Jonathan ni, Jonathan ni" while destroying APC posters and billboards.

Reports reaching me is that this action by the OPC members is as a result of the meeting GEJ had with OPC leader Gani Adams yesterday.

It is advised that you remove any APC sticker or anything that relates to APC from your car for safety.

http://lindaikeji..in/2015/03/photos-thugs-destroy-apc-political.html

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by pacifique(m): 1:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
Thank God they have realized the 'falsehood' that perpetually inhabits APC.

GEJ till 2019!!!

87 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by peckhamboi: 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
Look at what Jonathan has turned my country into. Nigeria national security has been mortgaged to Massob, OPC and MEND.

I remember during Obasanjo years, there was a shoot at sight order for the leaders of those groups they had to go into hiding.

Can't wait for March 28 to come any sooner.

309 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by deen4real7902: 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ccc
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 1:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
#JonaMustGo

Never have we had it this bad where a sitting president having known that it has failed the nation, now resort to using the jobless youths it failed to keep engaged economically to visit terror on the innocent citizens.

The worst part is that this destruction is supervised by the Nigerian police which is constitutionally responsible for protecting life and properties. This is really gross and should make every patriotic Nigerian concerned about the country.

Jonathan is gradually revealing that he is worse than Abacha and he shall be disgraced out of office one way or the other.

Shame on Jonathan!
Shame on PDP!
Shame on Jonathanians especially the intellectually blind ones!

316 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by Ikengawo: 1:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
North, SW, and SS have all succumb to violence....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by Abduletudaye(m): 1:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
deen4real7902:
Ccc

Modified

Sowie bro..didn't mean to quote you..
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by chemali: 1:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
No other president has succeeded in dividing Nigerians along religious and ethnic lines as Jonathan

226 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by naijasaints: 1:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
They will fail,Nigeria will remain and Buhari will be the president.

171 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 1:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
No video?
1000?

Shouting Jonathan ni Jonathan ni? And you stand there like a mu mu that you are without taking a photo? video?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by Abduletudaye(m): 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
Didi :::::: rin ni gbogboyin cheesy
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by kosovo(m): 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
Acidosis:
No video?
1000?

Shouting Jonathan ni Jonathan ni? And you stand there like a mu mu that you are without taking a photo? video?

Don't mind the idiot!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by 0nyegame(m): 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
Op,hw u take no say na wetin oga Jona tell them...Op u can lie and u must be a gud liar.nonsense

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by KORLAR(m): 1:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
Acidosis:
No video?
1000?

You know me I'm a cameraman or journalist.
I just shared an information.
Instead of you to be appreciative, you started insulting yourself.

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by naijasaints: 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
GEJ must go

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by naijasaints: 1:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
Jonathan must go for this act.Enough is enough,we need peace in Nigeria.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by KORLAR(m): 1:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
0nyegame:
Op,hw u take no say na wetin oga Jona tell them...Op u can lie and must be a gud liar.nonsense

Show me the part of the post I said that's what GEJ told them.
Simple english mehn.

18 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by Ikwokrikwo: 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
KORLAR:

You know me I'm a cameraman or journalist.
I just shared an information.
Instead of you to be appreciative, you started insulting yourself.
You are not a camera man or journalist but you have no problem being a source of fake news.
Idioot.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by KORLAR(m): 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ikwokrikwo:
You are not a camera man or journalist but you have no problem being a source of fake news.
Idioot.

Anything without picture is fake now.
I hope you don't fall into a violent situation where you can be maimed or killed and you tell someone what you just saw and they ask you for pictures or videos.
I know you're smarter than this.

27 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by 0nyegame(m): 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
KORLAR:

Show me the part of the post I said that's what GEJ told them.
Simple english mehn.
I don't have ur time now.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by FrankOguns(m): 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
God of vengeance at work, he said "I will turn your enemies against their selves"

5 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by bogolobango(m): 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
Jona Dollars don start work but its a shame for clueless man that calls himself a president is this a good way to rule nigeria

Make march 28 reach chap chap make my general enter aso villa to put an end to this bullshitt

♥♥TEAM GMB♥♥

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by KORLAR(m): 1:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
0nyegame:
I don't have ur time now.

Same here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by CR77(f): 1:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
Only in nigerian e dey happen.

Anyway GEJ till 2019.

I smell cry from GMB.. shocked shocked

17 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 1:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
peckhamboi:
Look at what Jonathan has turned my country into. Nigeria national security has been mortgaged to Massob, OPC and MEND.

I remember during Obasanjo years, there was a shoot at sight order for the leaders of those groups they had to go into hiding.

Can't wait for March 28 to come any sooner.

Jonathan didn't turn your country into anything.

Your country turned into this the day Tinubu, Fashola, Buhari, Bakare and others decided to ruin GEJ Tenure with an undue protest in Lagos.

Nigeria has never known peace since that day

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by Arch1: 1:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
These are Jimi Agbaje's boys. These are the thugs Jimi Agbaje vowed to use to destroy Lagos if Gej loses the election

26 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by iwezor1(m): 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
Oya APC devourers food don land o
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
FANI KAYODE, DOYIN OKUPE, RIBEN ABATI, ETC ARE WORKING FOR WHAT THEY ARE HIRED FOR, INSIDE THEIR MINDS THEY KNOW THAT JONATHAN IS NOTHING THAN A VESSEL TO LOOT NATIONAL FUNDS. BEHOLD, THE DAY IS COMING AND NOW IS...WHEN A BAD GOVERNMENT WOULD BE CHASED OUT OF POWER. CHANGE is KEY.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by oyedun82(m): 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
Where is d pix of police guarding them?

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by Burger01(m): 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
P.D.Pigs thugs. Smh. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by Mogidi: 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
Violence is not the exclusive right of APC, the OPC needs to defend Lagos before Tinubu sells it to Buhari.

Correct Yoruba guys.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) by Zico5(m): 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
Our pains are gradually coming to an end. Nigeria should bear the pains the way they have been doing. May 29 is not too far, our salvation is near than expected. Change is already here whether the agents of darkness like it or not. Thank you people's general. We re counting the days with joy.

35 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

James Ibori Received By Bayelsans As He Arrives For Condolence Visit (Photos) / Police Confirms Incidents Of Herdsmen Attack In Rivers State / Man Who Participated In June 12 Annulment Protest Now Limps (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.