Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Witches And Wizards Association Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 2015 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Witches And Wizards Association Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 2015 Election (733 Views)

Witches And Wizards Predict Winner Of Ondo Election / Witches And Wizards Speak On Edo Governorship Election / Oracle Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 28 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Witches And Wizards Association Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 2015 Election by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
The coordinator of the Witches and wizards Association(Witzan), Dr Okhue Iboi said Witzan is backing President Jonathan as its favoured candidate in the forthcoming presidential elections.

I am not supporting any politician but I warned former vice president Atiku Abubakar not to contest against President Goodluck Jonathan four years ago, that he would be defeated and that the action won’t make him return to power again. Not only him, I also warned General Ibrahim Babangida not to attempt it too, so I hope they know better now. We just held a meeting of witches in Kogi State where it was revealed to me that Jonathan would win the presidential election. He has the support of all witches to continue in office,” Dr Ibio said.

He predicted that after President Jonathan will be announced the winner of the election violence will erupt, and that the tension that will embrace the country will only subside with prayers from Nigerians.

Dr Ibio also predicted that after President Jonathan’s second term, power will return to the north, and the identity of the candidate that will succeed Jonathan will be made known by 2017.

http://www.gistlog.com/2015/03/witches-and-wizards-association.html
Re: Witches And Wizards Association Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 2015 Election by 234GT(m): 1:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
God bless the witches and wizards. Them self follow sabi better thing.
Re: Witches And Wizards Association Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 2015 Election by dulux07(m): 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
Witches n wizards ve predicts gej winning, but d Lords prophets have predicted gmb winning d election. So which is more powerful n sure. grin

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards Association Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 2015 Election by obi4eze(m): 2:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
Thou shall not suffer a witch to live.
Re: Witches And Wizards Association Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 2015 Election by MRLINGTON(m): 2:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
Witches nd Wizards?? We no longer belief in dz tins...The God I serve will give us a beta leader

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards Association Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 2015 Election by jamace(m): 10:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
Up GEJ!
Re: Witches And Wizards Association Predicts Victory For Jonathan In 2015 Election by egift(m): 7:18am On May 28, 2015
Like OBJ, I just dey laugh grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Jega Says INEC Ready For Free, Fair, Credible Elections / Jonathan's 5yrs Policies To Nigerian Masses In A Single Picture - True OR False? / A Tribute To The APC Governorship Aspirant Who Died In A Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.