Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

What Is The Most Emotional Game You Have Ever Played And On What Console - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Is The Most Emotional Game You Have Ever Played And On What Console (4893 Views)

What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? / What's The Best Mobile Game You Have Ever Played ? / What Is The Hardest Mission Game You Ever Played? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Emotional Game You Have Ever Played And On What Console by bigiyaro(m): 4:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
hakinze00:
Ok then,do u ve games on it?
yeah, i have almost 37 ps3 games on it though most of them r old games mostly 2013 n 2012 games n movies.Would love to get a hacked slim n finish these games.
Re: What Is The Most Emotional Game You Have Ever Played And On What Console by hakinze00(m): 4:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
bigiyaro:
yeah, i have almost 37 ps3 games on it though most of them r old games mostly 2013 n 2012 games n movies.Would love to get a hacked slim n finish these games.
Ok u can call these my sure bro that sells games there for d price 08067137630
Re: What Is The Most Emotional Game You Have Ever Played And On What Console by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
I cried when Alex mercer died cry

Prototype2 cry cry
Re: What Is The Most Emotional Game You Have Ever Played And On What Console by KazukiIto(m): 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
COD - MW2. When Shepard burnt Ghost and Roach.
Re: What Is The Most Emotional Game You Have Ever Played And On What Console by 3KINGZ18: 11:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
Cod mw3 when soap died that moment was very touching
Re: What Is The Most Emotional Game You Have Ever Played And On What Console by Blaqqcorleone(m): 11:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
The walking dead season1 cry cry Android

Re: What Is The Most Emotional Game You Have Ever Played And On What Console by tygar(m): 11:19am On Nov 12, 2016
RED DEAD REDEMPTION
Re: What Is The Most Emotional Game You Have Ever Played And On What Console by jizzison(m): 11:56am On Nov 17, 2016
Mine has 2 be final fantasy VII crisis core...I cried when zack died.
Re: What Is The Most Emotional Game You Have Ever Played And On What Console by Floridax(m): 8:59am On Nov 20, 2016
mine is valiant heart ,,,, I played it on pc ...the ending is so heart touching..
Re: What Is The Most Emotional Game You Have Ever Played And On What Console by teemy(m): 8:55am On Nov 21, 2016
usermane:
Metal Gear Solid 3. The final battle between the Boss and the Big Boss.
and when the truth was being told, that moment big boss saluted her grave when eve said 'she was a patriot'. same as itachi in naruto.
Re: What Is The Most Emotional Game You Have Ever Played And On What Console by michaelcwyatt: 12:26pm On Feb 05
The Last Of Us - a game that will make you REALLY emotional

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Has PES2018 Or FIFA18 In Makurdi / Dream League Soccer Kits And Logos [RelyGuide] / Android Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.