Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Universities That Accepts Lower Credit For D.E? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Universities That Accepts Lower Credit For D.E? (7069 Views)

2017 List Of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score (150) For Admission / Nigerian Universities That Won't Offer Law And Accounting Anymore / Do Universities Allow HND Holders With Lower Credit For Masters Without Pgd? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Universities That Accepts Lower Credit For D.E? by Slimdolly(f): 2:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
Pls I need someone to help me on list of Universities that accept lower credit for their Direct entry.
I studied Mass Communication and my ND CGPA is 2.98/4.00.
Your assistance would be so much appreciated.
Re: Universities That Accepts Lower Credit For D.E? by kinglekan: 4:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
Slimdolly:
Pls I need someone to help me on list of Universities that accept lower credit for their Direct entry.

What school did u finish from?
Re: Universities That Accepts Lower Credit For D.E? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
Uniosun accept lower credit
Re: Universities That Accepts Lower Credit For D.E? by Slimdolly(f): 6:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
kinglekan:

What school did u finish from?
moshood abiola polytechnic
Re: Universities That Accepts Lower Credit For D.E? by Slimdolly(f): 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
Sadia1992:
Uniosun accept lower credit
thanks and any idea on when their form will be out?
Re: Universities That Accepts Lower Credit For D.E? by fineyemi(m): 6:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
Slimdolly:
uniosun accept lower credit but dey don't hav mass com except if u opt in 4 either linguistics, eng n international studies. u have to b an indigene of Osun state if u want to b admitted. dere is a thread here on uniosun admission 2015/2016. search for it. Am also consistent dere.
Re: Universities That Accepts Lower Credit For D.E? by Slimdolly(f): 6:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
fineyemi:
uniosun accept lower credit but dey don't hav mass com except if u opt in 4 either linguistics, eng n international studies. u have to b an indigene of Osun state if u want to b admitted. dere is a thread here on uniosun admission 2015/2016. search for it. Am also consistent dere.
wow! Thanks but do you really mean that?
Re: Universities That Accepts Lower Credit For D.E? by fineyemi(m): 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
Slimdolly:
June by d grace of God. u nid to submit ur transcript. its also mandatory.
Re: Universities That Accepts Lower Credit For D.E? by Slimdolly(f): 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
fineyemi:
June by d grace of God. u nid to submit ur transcript. its also mandatory.
thanks sir.
Re: Universities That Accepts Lower Credit For D.E? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
Slimdolly:
u can follow dia thread here
Re: Universities That Accepts Lower Credit For D.E? by Slimdolly(f): 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
Sadia1992:
u can follow dia thread here
do you have a link to the thread? Thanks in advance
Re: Universities That Accepts Lower Credit For D.E? by kinglekan: 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
Slimdolly:
moshood abiola polytechnic

U done with IT ryt?
Re: Universities That Accepts Lower Credit For D.E? by kinglekan: 9:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
Yeah heard bout d Uniosun own. U should try ur state university too. U wld have a better chance as an indigene
Re: Universities That Accepts Lower Credit For D.E? by doggiemann(m): 12:25am On Mar 17, 2015
You can claim indigène of any state na, that shouldn't be a problem
Re: Universities That Accepts Lower Credit For D.E? by Slimdolly(f): 6:52am On Mar 17, 2015
kinglekan:

U done with IT ryt?
na! Still on it
Re: Universities That Accepts Lower Credit For D.E? by doggiemann(m): 7:05am On Mar 17, 2015
Slimdolly:
na! Still on it

Hello, where are you doing your IT at?
Re: Universities That Accepts Lower Credit For D.E? by Slimdolly(f): 7:22am On Mar 17, 2015
doggiemann:

Hello, where are you doing your IT at?
are you a mapaite?
Re: Universities That Accepts Lower Credit For D.E? by Slimdolly(f): 7:27am On Mar 17, 2015
doggiemann:
You can claim indigène of any state na, that shouldn't be a problem
hmm! And if it boomrangs?
Re: Universities That Accepts Lower Credit For D.E? by Slimdolly(f): 7:30am On Mar 17, 2015
kinglekan:
Yeah heard bout d Uniosun own. U should try ur state university too. U wld have a better chance as an indigene
ekiti state university? I dont think they are that linient
Re: Universities That Accepts Lower Credit For D.E? by kinglekan: 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
Slimdolly:
na! Still on it

Ok. U r same set wid my sis too. Masscomm also
Re: Universities That Accepts Lower Credit For D.E? by kinglekan: 5:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
Slimdolly:
ekiti state university? I dont think they are that linient

Wld advise u to try shaa, or try ACE, they run OAU degree courses too
Re: Universities That Accepts Lower Credit For D.E? by doggiemann(m): 7:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
Slimdolly:
are you a mapaite?

No
Re: Universities That Accepts Lower Credit For D.E? by doggiemann(m): 7:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
Slimdolly:
hmm! And if it boomrangs?

It hardly does, that's the order of day all over the country, be it for admission, job...

(1) (Reply)

See The Current Highest JAMB Score / Best Law School In Nigeria / List Of Law Schools In Nigeria / 26 Psychology Facts You Never Knew About People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.