Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Premium VPN - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Premium VPN (820 Views)

How To GET Unlimited Free 1 Year F-secure Premium VPN And Antivirus / Come In For Your Free Open Vpn Servers / How To Use Tunnelguru And Other Vpn On Windows 8 PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Premium VPN by DaBullIT(m): 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
Works on Android, Windows, Ios

If you use blackberry don't bother

Register, download and

Try for 15 days, test the speed and anonymity

Pay later

http://kep.md/gusW

Comment if you like it, I'll teach you how to pay if you wish to upgrade
Re: Premium VPN by RotrEmmanuel: 3:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
DaBullIT:
Works on Android, Windows, Ios

If you use blackberry don't bother

Register, download and

Try for 15 days, test the speed and anonymity

Pay later

http://kep.md/gusW

Comment if you like it, I'll teach you how to pay if you wish to upgrade
What is VPN. undecided
Re: Premium VPN by DaBullIT(m): 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
What is VPN. undecided

Virtual private network, hides your Nigerian ip address and unblocks some sites that wouldn't allow Nigerian visitors on their website

Last year Israel announced new contract with FG they can track, trace and locate you of you write comments insulting, damaging the Presidency, with vpn you can write all you want or view whatever channels on YouTube

That's a funny question on computer forum though
Re: Premium VPN by RotrEmmanuel: 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
DaBullIT:

Virtual private network, hides your Nigerian ip address and unblocks some sites that wouldn't allow Nigerian visitors on their website

Last year Israel announced new contract with FG they can track, trace and locate you of you write comments insulting, damaging the Presidency, with vpn you can write all you want or view whatever channels on YouTube

That's a funny question on computer forum though
Thanks for the funny answer. undecided
Hope the computer forum is not too old to accept beginners
#SMH
Re: Premium VPN by petikal(m): 10:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
If anonymity and unrestricted access is all user want, then TOR would be a better solution.
Re: Premium VPN by DaBullIT(m): 10:06am On Mar 18, 2015
petikal:
If anonymity and unrestricted access is all user want, then TOR would be a better solution.

Tor sucks data like hell and i think i read an article about tor being infiltrated by the NSA courtesy Edward Snowden

(1) (Reply)

320 And 160gb Laptop Hardisk / I Need An It Consultant / 25 Best Mozilla Firefox Add On (laptop Users Click Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.