Stats: 3,149,721 members, 7,805,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI (53192 Views)

Construction Process Of A 6 Flats (3 Bedrooms House) / ABUJA:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING BY MOORE / Construction Process Of The 3 Bedroom Block Of Four Flats In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Discover: 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
Can anyone (developer) please quote for piling unto german floor for the attached? It is for a Duplex 4 bedroom, 1 study, 2 lounges, 1 guest room, 1 study at Sangotedo. Building expected to commence by beginning of next month. Thank you

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 12:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
Farm1:

Wao, this cantilever is wide. It takes great skills to achieve a stable cantilever that is this wide and load bearing....
I throw salute.
I wish I can learn how u achieve this
Some actually used beam to hold it but it is not cool for aesthetics purpose
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
Update:Construction of gate houses/gen houses

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2015
We casted the slab for sec/gen house

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by bobo2k3(m): 9:47am On Nov 26, 2015
Good work, trow salute o
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
bobo2k3:
Good work, trow salute o
bros...no be small thing o
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by lafolabi(m): 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
You have really done well... And fast enough.i
Trust you..u are up to the tax.
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
Standing gate

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
Update:Moulding of precast parapet in progress.

-----------
we schedule to roof this very year
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
Scaffolding to hang precast parapet

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
......and we set to hang the precast parapet
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 3:06pm On Dec 25, 2015
From the team: MOORE-DESIGNBUILD LTD......We like to wish you merry Christmas and a prosperous 2016!

We set to serve you but better in coming year.

----------
Happy holidays!
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 5:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hanging of precast parapet

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by mufutau55(m): 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
segcymoor:
Hanging of precast parapet

Oga Segcy, in order to hand the precast parapet, is their something or kind of preparation that needs to be done to the top last blocks prior to the hanging? Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
mufutau55:

Oga Segcy, in order to hand the precast parapet, is their something or kind of preparation that needs to be done to the top last blocks prior to the hanging? Thanks.

Hajji M.
yes their is something to be done.

-------
Roof beam but not completely cast . The left over will be cast having hang the parapet. .....Meanwhile, the parapet will be integrated with roof beam with reinforcement prior to casting
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by mufutau55(m): 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
segcymoor:

yes their is something to be done.
------
Roof beam but not completely cast . The left over will be cast having hang the parapet. .....
Meanwhile, the parapet will be integrated with roof beam with reinforcement prior to casting.

Thank you. Very well understood.

Hajji M.
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by haywire1: 2:40am On Jan 01, 2016
Following

#
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by yimikaa: 9:17am On Jan 01, 2016
Mehnnn, for the first time am enjoying a thread in the properties section.

Regular updates with convincing answers to questions. Pictures,pictures and more pictures(what I loved most).

Kudos segcymore.
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by chucky101(m): 9:39am On Jan 02, 2016
Hello sir,
I'm interested in how much the drillers and casters charged you per point. I would be involved in a similar project soon.
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
chucky101:
Hello sir,
I'm interested in how much the drillers and casters charged you per point. I would be involved in a similar project soon.
Depends on the depth and diameter
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by chucky101(m): 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
segcymoor:

Depends on the depth and diameter

The same 450mm diameter & 6meter depth(if I'm correct) you did. Maybe 15meters max.
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
We set to roof by next week!
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by twinskenny(m): 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
segcymoor:
We set to roof by next week!
nice job my oga
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Dominionng(m): 4:58am On Jan 17, 2016
Roofing ti fe bere... Okada, oya drop me here! grin
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by EndiaSami: 6:58am On Jan 17, 2016
Dominionng:
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
Dominionng:
How I wish

--------
But I am afraid our agreement is to complete the carcass
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
Delivery of wood

MOORE-DESIGNBUILD LTD-08091110234

Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Dominionng(m): 8:18am On Jan 19, 2016
EndiaSami:

I sight you Boss mi.
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Dominionng(m): 8:23am On Jan 19, 2016
segcymoor:

How I wish

--------
But I am afraid our agreement is to complete the carcass

Clearly understood Sir. Will continue munching my popcorn as you put words for us in your projects. God speed Boss..
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
Dominionng:

Clearly understood Sir. Will continue munching my popcorn as you put words for us in your projects. God speed Boss..
thanks for understanding
Re: PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
Roof carcass in progress

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (43) (Reply)

Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) / Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property / Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo)