Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,563 members, 7,801,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka (42701 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia / Goodluck Jonathan And Wife, Patience Spotted At Port Harcourt Airport (photos) / Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
E MATTER IS THAT GEJ HAS REACHED HIS DEAD END.ALL THOSE COLLECTING HIS DOLLARS LIKE THEY COLLECTED ABACHA'S WILL SOON BEGIN TO CRY CRUCIFY HIM.ENOUGH OF THIS MAN AND HIS PARTY OF THUGS.
Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by ribbit: 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
OkuDiOver1:
Evidence pleaaaaase
so you want evudence now abi? but you wnt need evidence to believe that buhari is the sponsor of boko haram
Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Oforleta(m): 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
I don't understand all these, pastors are now becoming more political than politicians. #signof injurytime#

1 Like

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Afroconnect: 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
This is a real man of God,not all those that look away when the stealing and corruption at the executive is so glary...any man that can not call a sinner to order and make him see he is going wrong,but pet and support him because of money and power is not a real man of God

1 Like

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by leanalyst: 5:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
This man should leave politics and concentrate on leading his flock in the way of God.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by samplegirl(f): 5:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
Is this a spiritual rev father or political rev. father?

Na waaooo!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Godmann(m): 6:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
Mine is to bear witness of what I know. I hate Christians and their lies. Born a catholic but has not been to church since this year because I am fed up with the lies in Churches.

I have been to Mbaka Church at Enugu, in my usual critical self to analyse him.

I was sure to see a church that welcomes the poor unlike every other church in Nigeria.

Mbaka is a very ssincere person; he may make mistakes of by his understanding of issues; but he is very sincere.

Whatever he says about GEJ is from his understanding. This man cannot be influenced by Money.

I have witnesses so many Catholic Priests; including Father Edeh of Elele; but I give it to Mbaka.

I have said all I know. God bears me witness
Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
Mr President has been taking the lives of everyone in opposition only in baseless street rumours. Here comes a supposedly revered priest bathing himself in the filthy muddy slimy water basin of political lies. My empathy goes to his adherents who must be feeling abashed right now. Why abase your office that would still remain when these politicians would long have left office? Excruciating!

3 Likes

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by experimentist: 6:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
Desperation Of The Drunkard And The Barren
Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Ndeewonu: 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
The same deat-threath stunt Mbaka pulled against Senator Nnamani, whom Mbaka said would not win a return ticket to Enugu government house in 2003. What happened?

We are used to you now.

If you have not, please, try and listen/watch "MBAKA WHY?" The man was exposed to his pants!

3 Likes

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by butububu: 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
embarassed
DesChyko:

Yep.. Lies travel even faster.
Lies travel faster, but no matter how fast it travels, the truth must catch up with it and even overtake...... Baba God noni.

1 Like

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by wunmi590(m): 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
An this priest want to make me be ashamed of being a Catholic.. Lieing even during Lenten period, why nw cry

2 Likes

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Gondonu: 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
cheesy[quote author=Ndeewonu post=31680761]

The same deat-threath stunt Mbaka pulled against Senator Nnamani, whom Mbaka said would not win a return ticket to Enugu government house in 2003. What happened?

We are used to you now.

If you have not, please, try and listen/watch "MBAKA WHY?" The man was exposed to his pants! You spoke my mind.Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by ikkkkk: 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
Mbaka Why?

1 Like

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Youngzedd(m): 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
olapluto:
45 comments before me, I can bet 40 of those did not watch the video. This man is making very serious claims, and also GEJ is losing more electoral value in the SE.

I tell you, they didn't watch the video. Just making a noise.

Na MTN 10MB cause am.

I have downloaded and also shared the video via Facebook.
Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by hansad: 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
Rev. Mbaka,

who has time to plot the assassination of a clown like you?

Only a clown would praise a president last week and disparages the same president the following week - like Mbaka did.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by tbaba1234: 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by sicily4u: 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
if gej try that nonsense with the respected man of God Fr Mbaka, his generation will be cursed forever

1 Like

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Chigold101(m): 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
scribble:
GEJ and Patience don't have your time.

But rest assured you pissed a lot of people off.
i cant remember GEJ responding to Mbaka‘s rantings but all i know is that many people are cross with Mbaka for talking poo. Now he is accusing GEJ of trying to kill him... It is a pity.

If it were in OBJ‘s era, he would have been in exile now. He should thank his robes that GEJ is not a human hunter.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by slap1(m): 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
Some things are better left unsaid...
Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by hansad: 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
[quote author=Chigold101 post=31681059] i cant remember GEJ responding to Mbaka‘s rantings b/quote]

After Rev. Mbaka clowning, GEJ and family never responded. In fact, they appropriately behaved as though Mbaka does not exist.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by ProsperOnyema: 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
MBAKA WHY?
Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by micrep3030(m): 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
I Dont like Dis man seriously I can see dat is doing politics

3 Likes

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by tbaba1234: 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
Summary

I. He has been getting reports of plans to assassinate him from top security agents.

Ii. GEJ and Patience had tried to bribe him by sending Senator Ekweremadu to give him money. Money was rejected in the presence of Senator Gilbert Emeka.

Iii. I have never seen Buhari or been offered money by them
Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by benson81(m): 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
All these shout of planning to assasinate,snipers etc yet we have not witnessed any high profile killing.Na wa ooo.Make una give Gej a break na!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by upcrown2512(m): 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
GEJ SAID NIGERIA WILL NEVER FORGET HIM. I BELIEVE HIM. THE MONEY BAGS TO PASTORS, OBA'S AND SO ON .
OBASANJO SAID IT. TRAINING OF SNIPERS.

PDP RIGGING FROM TIME IMMEMORIAL.

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by synergycom19: 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
CR77:
Abeg sir face your priest work..

GEJ till 2019.. cool cool cool
No problem,2019 is by the corner,GEJ will emerge but will SUFFER FOR HIS ACTIONS,go mark today,Says the Lord through his servant,Brother Joshua Iginla
Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by DesChyko: 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
butububu:
embarassed
Lies travel faster, but no matter how fast it travels, the truth must catch up with it and even overtake...... Baba God noni.

Confirmento cool
Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by M4gunners: 6:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
Mbaka Mbaka make i no here u call Gej name again o.

1 Like

Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by Pebcak: 6:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by wonlasewonimi: 6:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
Seun360:
JONATHAN WILL END UP LIKE ABACHA

him go chop apple?
Re: GEJ And Wife, Patience, Planning To Assassinate Me-Rev. Fr. Mbaka by sicily4u: 6:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

him go chop apple?

yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now / PHOTO: Abandoned NEPA Helicopters Rotting Away / Governor Obaseki Visits Families Of People Killed During 2023 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.