Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:22 PM

Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria (158167 Views)

Land Grabbers Destroy Houses In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Pics) / Most Luxurious Houses Of The World / PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Illegal Houses In Agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by onila(f): 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
MrCork:

angry
Aww you getting all sensitive tongue
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by MrCork: 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
onila:
Aww you getting all sensitive tongue

..sweeery don't mind that home base village mugu called darlenese.....waz simply tryin to help her & she started cussin for no reason! undecided
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by darlenese(f): 7:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^ atitude....and then they complain they can't find man on Nairaland... Goat!! angry

what makes u think ladies are looking for men on nairaland, it's obvious u really need brain, grin He goat (no offense)

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by MrCork: 7:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
darlenese:

what makes u think ladies are looking for men on nairaland, it's obvious u really need brain, grin He goat (no offense)

angry
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by onila(f): 7:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
MrCork:

..sweeery don't mind that home base village mugu called darlenese.....waz simply tryin to help her & she started cussin for no reason! undecided
I thought she was a guy

you rock Mr Cork
screw the haters!!

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by MrCork: 7:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
darlenese:

...see yor head like Ghana made portmanto....so all though I drive £28000 (cash) range rover spot...r u telln me if I take of ma shirt u will not jump on me??...HELL YESSS U WUD... Goat!! angry
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by darlenese(f): 7:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
MrCork:

...see yor head like Ghana made portmanto....so all though I drive £28000 (cash) range rover spot...r u telln me if I take of ma shirt u will not jump on me??...HELL YESSS U WUD... Goat!! angry

U seriously need to get ur head examined, na so e take dey start ooo, but it can be cured since I detected it early, so go see a psychiatrist ASAp
Thank me later!
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by otiigba1(m): 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
nice! but wait o! are they going to take all this wealth and mansion with them to hell when they die? undecided just wondering
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 18, 2015
toprealman:

Didn't ask you what shit you own! Houseboy ko, favour ni.....the beauty of democracy is that you are free to say what you like and the beauty of chatting in here is you can say any shit to anyone even when one on one, you will chicken out.
Two houses in lagos, why not 32?
Lol, you sound like you are new to nairaland though your profile suggests otherwise. Madcow1 aka Okijajuju is one of the biggest niggas on this forum so if he claims to own two houses in Lagos, I don't think there is much reasons why anyone should doubt him. smiley
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by delishpot: 6:58am On Mar 18, 2015
MrCork:

...be nice to me and I will post u £12 (cash) to do shoppin ther in Nigeria (no ofeense) angry

Mr cork, dont fall my hands o. only £12? Haba! Even me that I am not a rich cork give more.
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by toprealman: 8:58am On Mar 18, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Lol, you sound like you are new to nairaland though your profile suggests otherwise. Madcow aka Okijajuju is one of the biggest niggas on this forum so if claims to own two houses in Lagos, I don't think there is much reasons why anyone should doubt him. smiley
A Bleep I DON'T GIVE! IF HE IS YOUR PAL, TELL HIM HE NEEDS TO GROW UP FAST.
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Laurence1: 9:11am On Mar 18, 2015
MrCork:

MrCork:

^^^^THER U GO...TYPIKALL HOME BASE NIGERIANS...I NO HIM......COOL....BUT DOES HE NO YOU??... GOAT!! (no ofeense) angry

My onyibo, learn how to spell...it's ALTHOUGH not ALL THOUGH and KNOW nt NO... wink
#jessaying#noofeense undecided
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Rickbee1: 10:35am On Mar 18, 2015
Thumbs up dude....ur money is doing d talking..
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by MrCork: 10:55am On Mar 18, 2015
darlenese:

U seriously need to get ur head examined, na so e take dey start ooo, but it can be cured since I detected it early, so go see a psychiatrist ASAp
Thank me later!

...sweeery please can I ask u a hypotiecal question?...this is a serious question angry
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by MrCork: 10:56am On Mar 18, 2015
Rickbee1:
Thumbs up dude....ur money is doing d talking..

Yes I no... I have moiney... Thanks! angry
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by MrCork: 10:58am On Mar 18, 2015
..u people are muss be really suffarin in that Nigeria if a Ghan loookin boy can trip u people wit Ordnary lambongini (no ofeense) angry
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by RaeMystix: 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
manny4life:

Okay he committed a crime in the U.S., he was sentenced and served his time, and was forced to pay back all the monies he took. So where exactly is he still wanted in the U.S.? undecided
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Criminal ke?... What type of crime did he commit?. Sucks cos he will no longer be allowed back into the US, as a result of his crimnal record forever; Unless is a citizen( by birth) in the United States.
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by username792: 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
onila:
Their mom divorced when they were young/toddlers & they were left behind with their dad.
Their mom Chinelo soon remarried Jerry Chukwueke, who we know as Germaine motors
Their dad also married & started a new family. The boys were kind of left to their own devices and pretty much raised themselves with both parents busy with their new spouses & children. They fell into the wrong crowd & started fraud Osi was lucky. Football saved him.

they have been through alot, dont judge harshly

you are right
We should not judge especially those whose circumstances we know little about

but from what you said, he didnt have much while growing up so WHERE DID HE FIND HIS MONEY?

if im not mistaken, he was released from prison just few years ago so how did he manage to make such a fortune in such a relatively short period of time?
Given his past, doesnt it look SUSPICION too you?
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Generalkorex(m): 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
No be dis house n dat yellow car them use for the video of presh ft davido new music make dem say.
@onila
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by dellaziz(m): 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
pipz:

Pls pls ..... How can u be comparing the likes of Aare, Adenuga, etc with this lap top guy. I'm embarrassed ooooo compare him with them Ade bendel, Malaysian boys and popular yahoo bois

sorry to bother u is Ur name T.SHO
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by onila(f): 1:13am On May 12, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by onila(f): 11:39am On May 12, 2015

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by onila(f): 11:51am On May 12, 2015

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by uchman(m): 7:24am On May 14, 2015
playboy19:

I was just about to add this before i saw you post. The OP in her celebratory mood forgot to add that the dude is a convicted felony in the USA and dude jumped bail and shiiit. He's like still wanted in the USA. So sorry to bust your bubble, your village igwe's son is a criminal.

And so fucking what Niggar...

You without sin...I have seen you casting your stone"

Stop hating friend...So yours will come to you...

If e easy to be a criminal why not try being one so to liberate your generation from the claws of generational poverty...Or do you like how they are suffering?

"You without sin first cast your stone"
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:43am On May 14, 2015
uchman:

And so fucking what Niggar...

You without sin...I have seen you casting your stone"

Stop hating friend...So yours will come to you...

If e easy to be a criminal why not try being one so to liberate your generation from the claws of generational poverty...Or do you like how they are suffering?

"You without sin first cast your stone"

You are a disgrace to the human race

2 Likes

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by uchman(m): 5:56pm On May 14, 2015
Justfollowit:

You are a disgrace to the human race

You can not be me and I can not be you...
So swerve abeg...

Who told you guys that Okwudili is a criminal?

Disgrace koh!
Disgrace ni!!

As if say na you dey feed me...

Your opinion doesn't matter in my life...
So no need insulting you...

Imagine the effrontery to call me a disgrace..?

Stup thin...Make I no insult you sha...

Dont know...

What concerns you on my matter?
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 14, 2015
uchman:

You can not be me and I can not be you...
So swerve abeg...

Who told you guys that Okwudili is a criminal?

Disgrace koh!
Disgrace ni!!

As if say na you dey feed me...

Your opinion doesn't matter in my life...
So no need insulting you...

Imagine the effrontery to call me a disgrace..?

Stup thin...Make I no insult you sha...

Dont know...

What concerns you on my matter?

You are an Id.iot
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by uchman(m): 8:21pm On May 14, 2015
Justfollowit:

You are an Id.iot

Why the unnecessary insult girl?

Am an idiot...OK

Am a fool...OK

But why??

We have not met before...
We have not chatted before...

I keep wondering what I did that warranted the insults...

Last I checked I have not looked for your trouble...

I can feed you and pay your school fees...
Maybe we are not mates...

Why am replying you is just to show you that it cost nothing to be nice...

Am in Asia, you are in Nigeria... We are miles apart...

So your insults are futile cos I don't see the possibility of it crossing the sea and getting to this place...

Don't insult randomly just to earn cheap likes here or do I say fame and forgot so fast your manners...

I won't insult you cos it is mere waste of time...

I have better things doing now to waste my time observing your insults...

But I still keep wondering...Are you not that good girl I used to admire here?

Please am disappointed...Stop it, it does not tell good of you...

Night...
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 14, 2015
uchman:

Why the unnecessary insult girl?

Am an idiot...OK

Am a fool...OK

But why??

We have not met before...
We have not chatted before...

I keep wondering what I did that warranted the insults...

Last I checked I have not looked for your trouble...

I can feed you and pay your school fees...
Maybe we are not mates...

Why am replying you is just to show you that it cost nothing to be nice...

Am in Asia, you are in Nigeria... We are miles apart...

So your insults are futile cos I don't see the possibility of it crossing the sea and getting to this place...

Don't insult randomly just to earn cheap likes here or do I say fame and forgot so fast your manners...

I won't insult you cos it is mere waste of time...

I have better things doing now to waste my time observing your insults...

But I still keep wondering...Are you not that good girl I used to admire here?

Please am disappointed...Stop it, it does not tell good of you...

Night...

I should be the one regretting the fact that I am following a moniker that makes excuses for a criminal. I am not surprised, I can't begin to imagine what exactly you are doing in Asia?

If you could pay my tuition fees, you do not have to bother your head about my welfarism in comparison to yours. One thing I am certain of is that I am very comfortable financially and health-wise and very relaxed in my environment and in the EU. Can you say the same for yourself?

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Excuzeme: 8:36pm On May 14, 2015
pretydiva: O.m.g shocked...falls frm a mango tree. U mean dis house is in naija here..chaii..my eyes aff seen.

Iffa hear say I nor mk money ehnnn. God please bless I n my future hubby, so we can also help d needy wif it

kobonaire:
Impressive BUT here is an intriguing 2 year old Naira Land thread about him and his previous activities : https://www.nairaland.com/1473618/mansions-owner-mr-okwudili-umenyiora

Behind all these humongous wealth lies Blood, Evil, Satanism and Danger!
Of what benefit is it for a man to acquire all the money in this world and lose his soul to the devil?

You will become VAIN and BITTER, if you compare yourself to others for there will always be people who are greater than you and those who are lesser than you.

Be happy and enjoy what comes to you in life.
Be yourself!

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by uchman(m): 8:58pm On May 14, 2015
Justfollowit:

I should be the one regretting the fact that I am following a moniker that makes excuses for a criminal. I am not surprised, I can't begin to imagine what exactly you are doing in Asia?

If you could pay my tuition fees, you do not have to bother your head about my welfarism in comparison to yours. One thing I am certain of is that I am very comfortable financially and health-wise and very relaxed in my environment or anywhere in the EU

My dear even if am a criminal...

You can not change me...it's my life...
At least you have not paid my dues for once...

Why can't you understand that this is world we are into...

Am an idiot...
Am a fool...

Was that a way to convince a criminal to change?

You are regretting following me my foot as if I have asked you of anything...

You calling me a criminal Na your mouth...
Thank God we just met on this forum and we have not talked face to face before...

Maybe in real life, I may be more accepted in the sight of God than you...

OK you claimed am a criminal...

Can you tell this honourable forum what I do for a living...

Just talking shit to someone you don't know from Adam to earn cheap fame and likes on this faceless forum...

You are a girl...am a man...

We can not live the same life...

If actually am a criminal I know you can not be able to stand and talk to me...

Dear don't let your tongue put you in trouble...

Regretting following me as if I care or as if I have quoted your post before...

I keep wondering what a cheap like will do to you...

Less I forgot check when I registered here, it's like 9 years now and had not had any issues on this forum... How many years do you think I need to prove my credibility here..?

I have noticed you "INNOCENTY"

Imagine what am doing in Asia, come to Asia first before imagining what happens here...

Nonsense attention seeker...

Swerve I have seen you...

You want me to leave like you my foot...
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by semitunde: 7:38am On May 15, 2015
all4naija:
The house is hideous and classless! Smh...!Nigerians don't have good taste for aesthetic buildings. Jeez! angry angry angry

Some Nigerians pls...quite a good number have a good taste for finishes. Some of the colours here are loud and riotous.

I've built expensive and less expensive ones that are more tastefully architectured and painted. Trust me this isn't a true test of a Nigerian building even in lekki, talk less of the whole country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Mansions In Nigeria (pics) - You Can Post More Pictures / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu / How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.