Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,908 members, 7,799,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria (158294 Views)

Land Grabbers Destroy Houses In Ajao Estate, Lagos (Pics) / Most Luxurious Houses Of The World / PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Illegal Houses In Agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by UnimkeAk(m): 8:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
blessingdickson:
shocked shocked shocked in Okon's voice*chisos!!! see house

Iyammi
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Euckybaby(f): 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
God punish poverty
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by djon78(m): 8:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
CityNG:
This is proof that money can't buy taste or class.

He even managed to uglify that poor Lambo...

That a Pinay cleans his house means nothing.

class ko taste ni, abeg leave matter. Make the money first b4 u go begin talk of class, to make that kind money no be beans, so give respect to him, and he is a very young man.
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by tit(f): 8:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
this is the kind of boy that should inbox me.
i want to leave on a manshion in banana iceland.

not poor boys from surulere coming to disturb my life.

2 Likes

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by tit(f): 8:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
when we drive the yeebos from lagos,
this manshion be mine.

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by stinggy(m): 8:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
lovegeneration:
Pls pass to other brothers God show to me this morning that rapture happen and I hard it, meaning I could not make it with our Lord Jesus. Nd I was so scared. I saw people abandoning there cars, money house evena couple was standing nd the groom left with the baby remaining only the wife, and some people just think within themself that they should start drinking in as much they could not make it to heaven and some were like going to the church to pray that God should av mercy on them. Every thing was now enough for people to share money, food, wealth, house, car, when I woke up this money as at the time of typing this message this morning I was still scared cus am yet to here any body voice this morning. Pls let pray that God should av mercy on and give us the grace to meet His standard. Shalom. So if are after all these and the trumpet sound today don't be surprise that Every thing will be useless cus people will leave it behind

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by onila(f): 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
tit:

grin
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by chrisviral(m): 8:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
tit:
when we drive the yeebos from lagos,
this manshion be mine.

With Samsung TV, it's not that hard to imagine grin grin

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Caleycash(m): 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
pretydiva:
O.m.g shocked...falls frm a mango tree. U mean dis house is in naija here..chaii..my eyes aff seen.

Iffa hear say I nor mk money ehnnn. God please bless I n my future hubby, so we can also help d needy wif it
if I hear say u help anybody!
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by pipz(m): 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
swezenberg:
The OP is not exposed. Has he seen Mike Adenuga's house in Banana Island. The money wasted on the roof alone will buy this house and the street it is situated

I tire oooooo, and very sorry for Nigerians. I can't belive peeps here are celebrating this ex-con/ yahoo boi ..... This guy is no different from your regular petty criminal .... Though he gotta be in an international cartel by now.
U guys should celebrate and make people who have worked hard for thier wealth UR role models. We have a lot of them in Nigeria now both young and old. A young Nigerian is being celebrated now internationally for making affordable mobile phones. Go to Ikoyi, Osborne, banana island etc and see palaces. I wonder what U'll do then.

I still drive behind this dude in his Lamborghini @ phase 1 yesterday night ..... Nothing gum the guy... No beefs , coz I know his money is not legit

2 Likes

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Nakarey(m): 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
MrCork:
...I wounder how u people will react if u see ma £28,000 (cash) range rover spot??,,,,,truss me...Pleasise do not talk about moiney if u don't gats....I can coz I gats..pirrrriod!!! angry

Abeg make we hear word jare!!!

Work on ur written English first b4 showing us range rover...! Range that every kid now got is what u wanna brag with..if u havnt got G-wagon,rolls royce,benz AMG or even bentley to show us then just keep quiet!
You are hear hating on someone whose got a customized lambo...abeg park well

4 Likes

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by overboard(m): 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
lovegeneration:
Pls pass to other brothers God show to me this morning that rapture happen and I hard it, meaning I could not make it with our Lord Jesus. Nd I was so scared. I saw people abandoning there cars, money house evena couple was standing nd the groom left with the baby remaining only the wife, and some people just think within themself that they should start drinking in as much they could not make it to heaven and some were like going to the church to pray that God should av mercy on them. Every thing was now enough for people to share money, food, wealth, house, car, when I woke up this money as at the time of typing this message this morning I was still scared cus am yet to here any body voice this morning. Pls let pray that God should av mercy on and give us the grace to meet His standard. Shalom. So if are after all these and the trumpet sound today don't be surprise that Every thing will be useless cus people will leave it behind

Word. God's grace abide with us as we strive. Amen

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Nakarey(m): 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
tit:

Hahahahahahahaha....young lady chill ooo.
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by MrCork: 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
Nakarey:

Abeg make we hear word jare!!!

Work on ur written English first b4 showing us range rover...! Range that every kid now got is what u wanna brag with..if u havnt got G-wagon,rolls royce,benz AMG or even bentley to show us then just keep quiet!
You are hear hating on someone whose got a customized lambo...abeg park well

...bro..but don't u people in that Nigeria hav nice English names like Billy, Ryan, Wendy, Sue, Bingo or MAgaret??........how on earth do u expet females to take u serious when u hav name like Nakarakarayray?? ... Goat!!(no ofeense) undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Nakarey(m): 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
MrCork:

...bro..but don't u people in that Nigeria hav nice English names like Billy, Ryan, Wendy, Sue, Bingo or MAgaret??........how on earth do u expet females to take u serious when u hav name like Nakarakarayray?? ... Goat!!(no ofeense) undecided

cheesy..funny enough you are right oh..lol
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by DahtzFestjayz: 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by sweetcocoa(f): 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
Chai! Lekwa money, I gats make am for this life.
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by englishmart(m): 9:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt]Guy, please check your English well! [/size]
thanks bro. This my typo dey follow me drag my phone...
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by chyket(m): 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
MrCork:

..bro am from London and I drive £28,000 (cash) range rover spot....truss me, you cannot compare me to those yor so call rich mofos in that Nigeria... we see pictures and we juss laugh. We don't rate this people hear in London..truss me!! undecided
Did you not see a lamborgini parked in that compound? Are you thinking that it was not bought cash down too and i guess its cost is not in the region of £28,000.
On the £7000 Television,its not everybody that is so crazy about electronics ,but i want to let you know that okwudili that i know spends sometimes more than your £7000 on a night out,so its just a matter of priority.
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by MurderX: 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
Foolish Igbo people everywhere shouting see moneeey. Materialistic fools!
Germaine no half Elizade, no half Coscharis. mofo dey use rubbish house dey oppress fellow Materialistic Igbo fools.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by knowledge4(m): 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
The greatest riches to have, which no money can buy, is the salvation of the soul of men which Jesus Christ died for.
Riches can do wonders among men but cannot deliver a soul from death, only righteousness can (Proverbs 11:4).
What shall it profit a man if he shall gain the whole world but lose his soul? (Matthew 16:26).
Money is good to have but should not be expended indulging in selfish lusts. The owner should expend more of it to benefit others and glorify God who gives one the life and the power to make wealth (Psalm 22:29) (Deuteronomy 8:18). The owner should expend his riches to benefit others e.g the poor, widows, orphans, Ministers of the Gospel, financing missionary activities, which have eternal benefits.
All the riches in the world amount to a vanity where the owner has no salvation,where he is yet to accept Jesus as Lord and personal Savior.
Solomon, one of the richest men in history proclaimed that 'Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity (Ecclesiastes 1:1-2).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by playboy19(m): 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
pipz:

I tire oooooo, and very sorry for Nigerians. I can't belive peeps here are celebrating this ex-con/ yahoo boi ..... This guy is no different from your regular petty criminal .... Though he gotta be in an international cartel by now.
U guys should celebrate and make people who have worked hard for thier wealth UR role models. We have a lot of them in Nigeria now both young and old. A young Nigerian is being celebrated now internationally for making affordable mobile phones. Go to Ikoyi, Osborne, banana island etc and see palaces. I wonder what U'll do then.

I still drive behind this dude in his Lamborghini @ phase 1 yesterday night ..... Nothing gum the guy... No beefs , coz I know his money is not legit

I was just about to add this before i saw you post. The OP in her celebratory mood forgot to add that the dude is a convicted felony in the USA and dude jumped bail and shiiit. He's like still wanted in the USA. So sorry to bust your bubble, your village igwe's son is a criminal.

2 Likes

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
MrCork:

..bro am from London and I drive £28,000 (cash) range rover spot....truss me, you cannot compare me to those yor so call rich mofos in that Nigeria... we see pictures and we juss laugh. We don't rate this people hear in London..truss me!! undecided

the same London that 've sold everything they 've to foreigners
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Laurence1: 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
MrCork:
....has I said earlier....ask nicely and I will show u my £28,000 (cash) range rover spot....pirrriod!! angry

Come..he-diot.... Yes I called you a he-diot, if u don't want to show us this so called £28,000 range rover with you in it...and ur £7,000 TV "in ur bedroom "(I'm guessing in yabaleft)...den shut d Bleep up and let us be abeg....in ur words pirrriod, u have moiney [size=15pt]who da Bleep talks/writes shit like that??[/size]

Back to reasonable NL's, the house fine sha,blood money or not give the Niggau credit... Even the blood money is not easy.to come by if not many niccurs wud do it....
#my5cent grin

MrCork...kill ursef cool tongue
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Nakarey(m): 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
This the same guy who owns ERIC-MANNY RECORDS. now I see...Runtown don hammer!
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
Billyonaire:
Onila, take it easy, Okwi is a friend of mine, but that doesnt mean I will accept that his house is close to the most expensive. I can count several houses that are more expensive and more beautiful than Okwi's house but no one wants his assets splashed over the internet. Abeg take it easy.

yes friend of us
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by MrCork: 9:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
chyket:

Did you not see a lamborgini parked in that compound? Are you thinking that it was not bought cash down too and i guess its cost is not in the region of £28,000.
On the £7000 Television,its not everybody that is so crazy about electronics ,but i want to let you know that okwudili that i know spends sometimes more than your £7000 on a night out,so its just a matter of priority.

...lamborgini is no big deal...truss me...if I can afurd a 2014 Porshe Carrera, why cant I pick up a lamborgini??

..and for the record, I will be picking up my 2014 Porshe Carrera on the 2nd of May....am gettin it in May after I move into the bigger proparty
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by MrCork: 9:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
patmaine:

the same London that 've sold everything they 've to foreigners

...bro ma propert is Pekam can buy that junk he leaves in....the one u people belif is a kingdom (no ofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by bigtt76(f): 9:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
Na dis people so de entice those 'hoodlums' come Lekki o! undecided
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by chronique(m): 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
Nice crib. Hope to own something better someday. All furnitures and fittings to be made from pure gold,adorned with diamond stones and at the end,I'd build a prayer house with an altar to pray to my God and the pulpit and the throne will be made of pure diamonds. On the outside of it(within the compound),an artificial beach would be created with lots of coconut trees planted along the shorelines. I envisage having a golf course within the same property,a dog pound with all possible dog breeds I can own,etc.

Money answereth all things;it's a crime to be poor. I forbid it.

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by chyket(m): 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
MurderX:
Foolish Igbo people everywhere shouting see moneeey. Materialistic fools!
Germaine no half Elizade, no half Coscharis. mofo dey use rubbish house dey oppress fellow Materialistic Igbo fools.
But Coscharis is still an Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria by segcymoor(m): 9:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
Cool!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Mansions In Nigeria (pics) - You Can Post More Pictures / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu / How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.