Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:13 PM

Oba Of Benin Indisposed -traditional Council - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Benin Indisposed -traditional Council (26012 Views)

Igbinedion Gifts Tiger To Oba Of Benin, Ewuare & It Roars At People (Video,Pics) / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Punishes Family For Organising Burial Despite Ban / Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin Indisposed -traditional Council by Bonapart(m): 6:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
DuchessLily:
Grammar! 'Indisposed', 'ill in the Savannah bush'

RIP to the indisposed
this one sweet me
Re: Oba Of Benin Indisposed -traditional Council by eleko1: 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
lipsrsealed embarassed cry one of the finest King in NG.OSho shud brace up for the challenge ahead,I mean be aware of PD pigs hawk in his domain/state.NB,make any useless pasito nor com and tell us about their mumuni vision undecided

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Indisposed -traditional Council by englishmart(m): 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
ehixestgratias:

Google is your friend wink
must I know him?
Re: Oba Of Benin Indisposed -traditional Council by phayvoursky(m): 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
RickRichards:
Why are some people typing "RIP"?

ME BEEN FROM EDO STATE CAN CATEGORICALLY TELL YOU THAT THE OBA IS DEAD. THEY ONLY CAME OUT TO SAY THIS NOW CAUSE HE HAS BEEN BURIED.
Re: Oba Of Benin Indisposed -traditional Council by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
I heard that he is dead already and it is being kept secret forvthe purpose of head hunting.
Just a rumour I heard last week

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Indisposed -traditional Council by Rilwayne001: 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
I Thought they said the oba of benin endorsed jonaTAN undecided

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Indisposed -traditional Council by missionmex(m): 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
Every body must die one day.
Re: Oba Of Benin Indisposed -traditional Council by Adyrin(m): 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
Quick recovery to the dead?
tiamiyukunle69:
Quick recovery o.....Hope is not what I'm thinking cos this news get K leg

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Indisposed -traditional Council by asmod1: 6:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
He is a great king

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Indisposed -traditional Council by thinkdip(m): 6:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
ITbomb:
Apostle Suliman o
chai na true oo. apostle suluman talk am oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin Indisposed -traditional Council by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
phayvoursky:

ME BEEN FROM EDO STATE CAN CATEGORICALLY TELL YOU THAT THE OBA IS DEAD. THEY ONLY CAME OUT TO SAY THIS NOW CAUSE HE HAS BEEN BURIED.
Nawa for African traditions.
Re: Oba Of Benin Indisposed -traditional Council by mmsen: 6:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
daroz:
Binis and big big grammer self, which one be indisposed again? Is he dead or alive, state it categorically and let us know. undecided

Just means that you won't be seeing him for a while, or until their next announcement.
Re: Oba Of Benin Indisposed -traditional Council by KingsleyCEO: 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
RickRichards:

Answer :
Because they are blockheads. And they forget that God will grant them their wish for others.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Indisposed -traditional Council by itu404(m): 6:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
Why is it that nomatter the report. majority of nairalanders like to abuse, disecrate and use gutter languge? Now they want to take on the highly respected tradiditional instuitution of the Edos. Talk of poxy toads thinking of eating a leopard flesh. JUST TAKE THE COMMUNIQUE FROM THE PALACE LIKE IT IS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin Indisposed -traditional Council by Atigba: 6:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
May the gods protect the oba
Re: Oba Of Benin Indisposed -traditional Council by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
So much secrecy surrounding the Benin Monarch,they take him like a demi-god......Rip Oba of Benin.... sad

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Indisposed -traditional Council by pinkycute(f): 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
because he's dead "For real tongue

RickRichards:
Re: Oba Of Benin Indisposed -traditional Council by hensben(m): 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
Bonapart:
My people still wallowing in traditions. Indisposed ko in disposition ni...... traditional ruler dey blow grammar for us
Tradition is al over the world mr...what do you know..ignorance, smh.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Indisposed -traditional Council by Arysexy(m): 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
Time for head hunting. Obas death is never announced till after two weeks of death

Oba has joined the ancestors and it came with a very heavy rainfall after several weeks of no rain and terrible heat in Benin.

Night crawlers beware.

Aruosa cathedral where oba worships is witnessing many benin chiefs trouping in and out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin Indisposed -traditional Council by Bonapart(m): 6:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
hensben:
Tradition is al over the world mr...what do you know..ignorance, smh.
thank you. But not welcome in my bible. Two master at the same time is never welcome.
Thank you again
Re: Oba Of Benin Indisposed -traditional Council by eleko1: 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
He's not part/one of those hungry/useless King we have in dis Obodo Naija
Rilwayne001:
I Thought they said the oba of benin endorsed jonaTAN undecided
He nor endorsed the CLUELESS one oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin Indisposed -traditional Council by amakaobiemeka: 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
too bad the guy no dey make gej go recieve ogun blessings and share dollar! Gmb the incorruptible is our president

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Indisposed -traditional Council by onoja12: 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
just imagine how ignorant you are,thinking the white man's way of life is better for you,my brother you are in mental slavery

Bonapart:
My people still wallowing in traditions. Indisposed ko in disposition ni...... traditional ruler dey blow grammar for us

5 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Indisposed -traditional Council by Jorussia(m): 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2015
Me i nor know which one be indisposed again, from my observations here in Benin city, i am at least 80% sure that the OBA HAS JOINED HIS ANCESTORS
Re: Oba Of Benin Indisposed -traditional Council by hensben(m): 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
Bonapart:
thank you. But not welcome in my bible. Two master at the same time is never welcome.
Thank you again
Then you pass, why trying to discredit what other people believe in...this is the problem with NIgerians..even in the bible, Jesus Christ was aware of tradition, Kings...Shey na u holy pass abi.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Indisposed -traditional Council by lovepraise(f): 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
Who dey indispose benin or oba of benin this is rebranding of english grammar lol
Re: Oba Of Benin Indisposed -traditional Council by onoja12: 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
ignorance at is peak,but yet jesus attended jewish functions,slave mentality

Bonapart:
Thank you again

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Indisposed -traditional Council by hensben(m): 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
onoja12:
just imagine how ignorant you are,thinking the white man's way of life is better for you,my brother you are in mental slavery

Either the guy na troll Or him never leave this country once..
Re: Oba Of Benin Indisposed -traditional Council by Leon2036(m): 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
even if he is dead it can never be pronounced until some rites has been perfomed....please leave the RiP's for latter
the traditional ground of the edaiken of uselu is been prepared though...

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Indisposed -traditional Council by ahamonyeka(m): 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
Oba of benin died 2months back but they have refuse to announce it due to tradition of the land.Rip to oba erediuwa .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arrival Of New Olubadan - Saliu Adetunji / African Queens / Alake Of Egbaland Arriving At Coronation Of King George VI Of England In 1937

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.