Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! (78326 Views)

Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed / Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by colored(m): 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
if god is the giver of wealth why won't he make the old man in my village who is a subsistent farmer with no education rich? rather he prefers to make the old man living few blocks away who is a graduate and has potentials of getting rich, rich? Nigerians open your eyes... I know they are peeps here who have been praying to god since the past many years to make them rich. the truth is no god is gonna do that for u. look at life and gauge your source of income, if it isn't what is enough to make u wealthy, stop wasting your time praying financial breakthrough prayers because ur chances of ending up praying such prayers till u hit the grave are very high. the time u waste praying use it to find something innovative to do. remember the rich get richer while the poor gets poorer. open ur eyes! he that hath ears let him hear

1 Like

Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by sonofspada(m): 9:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
Through Jesus christ our lord, Amen! Amen! Amen! By the grace of almighty God, Amen! Amen! Amen

1 Like

Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by cycluse: 9:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
who doesn't know church is a business venture
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by Bonapart(m): 9:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Allah is in control.
am sorry their God is Jesus..... nt the one that boko haram shout to when killing people. No offence and am sorry
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by tartar9(m): 9:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
how dare T. D Jakes overtake our Daddy Oyedepo hope his ready for the gates of hell to be unleashed on him,glory theif!
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by 989900: 9:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
SMH
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by starboi63(m): 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
mehhhhhnnn pastoring is a big businesss grin ooooo............ www.apexnewsblog.com
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by nora544: 9:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
lawyer:
This is a complete mockery of what Jesus stood for. No where in the bible does it state that Jesus amassed so much wealth when ever he was delivering his sermons to the multitude. He wanted to be like the poor, mingled with the sick, cavorted with the lonely and beggars and preached humility at all times. What we are witnessing today is beyond madness. Everyone wants to open a church to make money and they are all hiding under the famous slogan " Touch not my Anointed" or " My God is not a Poor God". Poverty has led to prosperity preachers making a killing in countries where the middle class has been destroyed and people clutch onto crumbs to survive. Thats why these prosperity preachers are virtually non existent in Europe where the average man can see beyond their B.S. Truthfully i don't know why people criticize politicans when prosperity preachers and politicians do the same thing.

1000000000000 likes

I know that mostly nigerians go to the few pentecostal churches who preach the prosperity gospel which is heresy.

I can speak from my country that from the RCCG churches who are listen on the homepage of the headquater are only 3 are real the rest is fake it is only that it looks good for the other who many churches he has.

NIgeria has to run away from this churches and to get good politicans than nigeria will change.

Why RCCG didnot get his feet in main europa and businessman adeboye comes only every second year because the money he get from this churches is not very much and for this he need a private jet, what a fake pastor
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by TheAdvocate(m): 9:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
Passing by in keke napep chewing sugar cane
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by alphamars(m): 9:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
1 John 2:15

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
By your actions you shall be judged.
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by slap1(m): 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
pelij18:
And

Hope you are not trying to defend you rubbish pastor?
I'm an Anglican.
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by slap1(m): 9:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
Idrismusty97:
You should have held your brain, i think that is where the problem is coming from.
I don't begrudge you whatever you believe in. You should have the good mind to do the same.
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by AdeniyiA(m): 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
http://mediatakeout.com/268826/these-black-
church-is-big-business-meet-the-top-7-
richest-black-pastors-in-the-entire-world.html
7. Temitope Joshua: Synagogue Church Of All
Nations (SCOAN) has an estimated net worth: $
10 million – $15 million. Nigeria’s most
controversial clergyman is also one of its
richest and most philanthropic. T.B Joshua
heads the Synagogue Church of all Nations
(SCOAN), a congregation he founded in 1987,
which accommodates over 15,000 worshippers'
on Sundays.
RESPECT cool
The bolded makes him the richest as far I am concerned, true love is more pronounced in giving
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by Fingesi(m): 9:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
Who made you a judge over the men of God. And what good is this your post if you can't compile the wealth of other religious leaders.
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by nora544: 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ask yourself why it is that only the charismatic/pentecost pastors are so rich.

In america moste of the people who belong to the pentecost churches are the people with the lowest income.

We in main europa help to the poor in africa that they get food on the table and pentecost businessman make their own empire to enrich themself and the hole family.

When this change than nigeria could get a better country because politican and pentecost pastors work hand in hand in nigeria

1 Like

Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by nora544: 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
Fingesi:
Who made you a judge over the men of God. And what good is this your post if you can't compile the wealth of other religious leaders.

[size=18pt]sorry that are man made gods not more[/size]

1 Like

Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by egobetatoday: 10:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
Edywalex:
Abeg who can also write up about d richest Muslim cleric in the world.

you mean the oil sheiks?
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by akoaki(m): 10:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
Dear gullibles, see where your tithes and offerings ended up when most of you still cannot afford three good meals a day. God will judge you for being foolish.
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by coolebux(m): 10:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
Most of them are nothing but "gods of men"
Instead of "men of God"

Their preaching dosent go beyond their state of residence
yet they only preach about wealth

unlike their biblical counterparts who travelled far and near preaching the gospel of salvation

1 Like

Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by KLand(m): 10:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
I think Creflo was underestimated.he is worth more than that.

One day my name will be on the list of world's richest.
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by SUNDAYSIO(m): 10:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
THIS ARE THE 11 SIGN TO KNOW A
MONSTER PASTOR>>>> 1. Are always right and never wrong.
2. Cannot accept criticism without
becoming defensive.
3. Are not willing to share the pulpit.
4. Do not support other ministries.
5. Overly use the personal pronoun, "I."
6. Resist accountability.
7. Feels threatened by former
pastors.
8. Surround themselves with "yes
men" rather than edifying leaders.
9. Do not entrust ministry to other
leaders.
10. Undermine programs that they
cannot control.
11. Insist that everything in the church
run through them. I tell you the truth,if your pastor are
amoung this category,you should be
very careful. Peace.
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by Maximus85(m): 10:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
pls is this the church's net worth or the pastors?
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by notformealone: 10:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
ednut1:
maga don pay, it is crystal clear over 95% of Nigeria pastors opened der church 2 make money. selling hope in a hopeless society. person gogo church 70% of d talk na money tithe offering nd neva ending projects. salvation nd how to enta heaven u no go hear. meanwhile i go open church too
open your own church nah and see if you will succeed. have you succeeded at what ever you do ? nah church you wan open . mumu say almost all pastors open churches to make money. you are dull....
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by nora544: 10:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
KLand:
I think Creflo was underestimated.he is worth more than that.

One day my name will be on the list of world's richest.

oh that is okay with ceflon dollar but he ask his followers that they should give him 300 dollar that he can buy a new private jet with 65Million USD he need 200 000 people who make this his that was just last week
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by notformealone: 10:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
JingoOAU:
To the pentecostal folks, why is it that Nigerian Pentecostal Pastors are always richer than those people that even introduce pentecostalism into Nigeria?

Why is it that we are much more spiritual, goes to church more, have the largest numbers of people who speak in tongue in the world, yet we are the number one devil incarnate?

Despite our fellowship in God's presence, why are we always backward and retrogressive and not progressive?
because God won't help you do what you can do yourself.... Nation building and development is in our hands not God's hands.... Help your self .......

1 Like

Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by ednut1(m): 10:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
notformealone:
open your own church nah and see if you will succeed. have you succeeded at what ever you do ? nah church you wan open . mumu say almost all pastors open churches to make money. you are dull....
successful academically nd career wise , am a chartered accountant also. so go nd kiss my black a$$
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by pelij18(m): 10:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
slap1:
I'm an Anglican.
Cool..... But this folks are really getting fast on God, if not for his wink proffessionalism, am quite sure they would have died by now.
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Though I disagree with one or 2 from this list.

One common thing among them is they are all blacks. When white pastors invest in the gospel black pastors enrich themselves .

White men brought gospel here they funded it without the aim of making money, they invested in people , they educated us now that we are now educated , we Sell back what we got for free , we make our own pay heavy money for the schools we attended free.

Have u ever wondered?? White pastors even the pope that should be the richest gives their life earning to the poor but our own black take the Money from the poor and enrich themselves .

christian whitw coksukers always finding excuse.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by chibas: 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
mayowa122:
Work for God and he will bless you.
i don't understand,is pastor w.f kumuyi not working for God?.which i believe he does work for God.
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by aisky(f): 10:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
Pastors getting real rich while d congregational members are as poor as church mouse. Dia ris God oh
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by bigname90(m): 10:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
GEJ caused all ds nonsense
Re: List Of Richest Pastors In The World, Nigeria Represents Well!! by Daniel6(m): 10:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
ednut1:
maga don pay, it is crystal clear over 95% of Nigeria pastors opened der church 2 make money. selling hope in a hopeless society. person gogo church 70% of d talk na money tithe offering nd neva ending projects. salvation nd how to enta heaven u no go hear. meanwhile i go open church too
start your own na if you no go die of frustration. None of them is less than 30years in ministry. Talk is cheap, go start ur own na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Abraham Chigbundu Called For Seed Sowing, Nobody Came Out (Photos) / Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome / Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.