Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,950 members, 7,803,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) (52465 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago / Obasanjo Endorses Buhari / Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 7:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
Dele Momodu Posted The pic and tagged it:

An amazing endorsement for BUHARI from a fisherman; this is my celebrity of the year...

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-290514337/delemomoduovation/photos/ig-941491856058075620_290514337

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by jnrbayano(m): 7:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
What is the fish's connection with the election and Buhari?

Alili cry

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
Good

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by BasseyJ(m): 7:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
Okay o
Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by mrborntodoit: 7:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
And when Gej wins, He shouldn't forget to give the fish to his PDP neighbor cheesy

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by vedaxcool(m): 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
The common man endorses Buhari, they know he is the solution to the evil luck bestowed upon us by Ebele!

270 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by alaoeri: 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
And TANoids are living in self denial that they are more for the grassroot than the internet where GMB is winning every online poll guess the fisherman ain't in grassroot but online. Ode ni awon TANoids yi sha.

202 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by Brymo: 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
meaning?

1 Like

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by Idrismusty97(m): 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
Once again he is still better than the witches and wizards endorsing GEJ. cheesy

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
Can I see a video of the village fisherman drop such a grammatically correct English...

I know APC=LIES

EDITED: Ejiro Imuere, that's the mans name. He is on Facebook. He is a doctor...

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by Alphaoscar: 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
Sai baba Buhari

32 Likes

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
I can do so many things with that fish. One week I never chop am finish. grin

Sai Buhari!!

Sai Baba!!

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by WIZGUY69(m): 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
Even Fish sef
needs CHANGE!!

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by amakaobiemeka: 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
Gmb victory so sure like the indomie spice sachet in its pack. Click like if you wish the country PROGRESS with the incorruptible BUHARI. Click share if u want stealing to continue

158 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by MarkJessy(m): 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
alaoeri:
And TANoids are living in self denial that they are more for the grassroot than the internet where GMB is winning every online poll guess the fisherman ain't in grassroot but online. Ode ni awon TANoids yi sha.
Those in d grassroot r d ones feeling d pinch of Jonathan's rutherless govt. d more.

28 Likes

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by DahtzFestjayz: 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
Eja Nla Buhari 2015

27 Likes

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by alaoeri: 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
MarkJessy:
Those in d grassroot r d ones feeling d pinch of Jonathan's rutherless govt. d more.
That's what saTANist don't understand, both online & offline, both grassroot & grassroof GMB is winning big time. Majority are tired of GEJ's administration, the few supporting are doing it for personal gains or ethno/religious sentiment, Jona really disappointed the masses, time to speak with our votes.

38 Likes

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by lumzybo: 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
Sai baba. Oga abeg share ur location. This kain fish go good with chilled bottle of orijin.

20 Likes

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by Misogynist2014(m): 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
I pray Nigeria breaks up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by 20bc(m): 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
He should also share with those witches and wizards cause their clueless president will chase them and they need their strength to run that race.

10 Likes

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by omenka(m): 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
These are real people supporting the People's General and not Witches and Wizards that did the other guy. The General doesn't need to throw money around to get folks to throw their weight behind him. He has true blue followers who adore and respect him.

God Bless You Buhari.

25 Likes

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by phayvoursky(m): 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
MY BROTHER EAT THAT FISH AND HAVE GOODLUCK IN YOUR LIFE

I WISH YOU GOODLUCK.

CAN'T WISH YOU BUHARI CAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS

16 Likes

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by izuch(m): 8:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
Both him and Buhari get fish brain undecided

10 Likes

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by Okimski(m): 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
Can I see a video of the village fisherman drop such a grammatically correct English...

I know APC=LIES
hahahahahahahahaha
that man is a medical doctor. u got it right. His name is Ejiro Imuere, search Facebook

8 Likes

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by Okimski(m): 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
omenka:
These are real people supporting the People's General and not Witches and Wizards that did the other guy. The General doesn't need to throw money around to get folks to throw their weight behind him. He has true blue followers who adore and respect him.

God Bless You Buhari.
hahahahahahahahaha
that man is a medical doctor. u got it right. His
name is Ejiro Imuere, search Facebook

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
Allah wabude!
It's Lalasticlala wit FP bound material
Ah! shocked

*Jumps into keke napep, fastens seatbelt*
abi seatbelt no dey keke napep?
Ok!

*removes seatbelt & Puts on helmet*
cool

@Topic - fellow Otuoke fishermen should join their colleagues in endorsin "CHANJi" too!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by Horlawoomey(m): 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
I like this man

People like Buhari

The propaganda can't stop him

People wants him

They believe in him

Celebrating Buhari's victory with that fish would have made sense, but the man will require a lot of money to fuel his Gen in order to freeze that fish, as there is no electricity.

13 Likes

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by francizy(m): 8:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
Cheap lies and propaganda has eaten deep within this evil party..

#spits...

2 Likes

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by free2ryhme: 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fisherman Endorses Buhari With A Very Big Fish (photo) by debrihachi(f): 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jennifer Ukambong Samuel Kidnapped By Boko Haram / Edo Election: Obaseki Visits Wike, Praises The Rivers Governor Over Win (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Brothers & Sisters + PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.