Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

(photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus (56634 Views)

Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? / Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved / Is OAU Still African Most Beautiful Campus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Shollyjay90(m): 11:52am On Mar 17, 2015
if u Neva get 2 anoda person farm u go say Ur father's farm is d biggest
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by joystickextendr: 11:53am On Mar 17, 2015
what about CU ota?

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 17, 2015
tunjisanmi:
OP. U av just done a great disservice to the beauty of Great Ife.

God bless you,this exactly is the landscape of Ife.maybe the op just came to write jamb n his centre was in agric besides agric is finer than that.

3 Likes

Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by emmasege: 11:53am On Mar 17, 2015
ddefoe:
If u know the University of witwaterstrand and Pretoria University all in south Africa and many more University across Africa like Cairo University,the University of Legon and Makarere University etc. U call this beautiful,ignorance is indeed a terible thing...
Have u been to all those universities u mentioned? The answer is obvious from your post. I've visited Makerere University (the oldest university in east Africa) & I make bold to tell you that it's not even as beautiful as UNILAG or UI, not to talk of Nigeria's most beautiful campus (OAU). Don't just sit down in that corner of Nigeria. Pay a visit to OAU, UI, UNILAG & other first generation unis before you start misinforming the public.
I assume u attended Ago iwoye or LAUTECH!

5 Likes

Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by ceetowl: 11:53am On Mar 17, 2015
The Op didnt put justice to the issue he did not show more beautiful places cause Oau is more beautiful than this.

1 Like

Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:55am On Mar 17, 2015
Iamvictor:
Great Ife Great! Is the slogan and OAU is the
University, Africa most beautiful campus.

These are just pics I took with my infinix
x351 phone, so manage them.

http://dvicxy..in/2015/03/photos-look-at-africa-most-beautiful.html?m=1
The first picture is Faculty of Agriculture. The second is front of the faculty facing the entrance of Ajose Lecture Theatre (AJLT).
". . . Africa's most beautiful campus. . ."
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by XBLadez: 11:59am On Mar 17, 2015
Iamvictor:

I know ur trying to rep ur school. But can you compare it with UNILAG?

1 Like

Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by kandiikane(m): 12:00pm On Mar 17, 2015

Don't know about the Africa but this beats it.
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
Op confess to me, are u that ugly grin angry
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
I think OP is high on some new shii. undecided
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
lonelydora:
At my age, I don't comment on topics like this. Who's the Op that brought this thing to Frontpage? Just two pictures?

at your age you don't know that you have just commented? ok...just passing by
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by 42n8dzydoo(m): 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
ruthxzy:
You call this beautiful sad
I smell envy
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by XBLadez: 12:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
kandiikane:

Don't know about the Africa but this beats it.
Who re you trying to deceive? That's an animated picture of only God knows where. See the kind of people there. . .and why is one lying on a stretcher anyway? undecided

1 Like

Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by ddefoe: 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
emmasege:
Have u been to all those universities u mentioned? The answer is obvious from your post. I've visited Makerere University (the oldest university in east Africa) & I make bold to tell you that it's not even as beautiful as UNILAG or UI, not to talk of Nigeria's most beautiful campus (OAU). Don't just sit down in that corner of Nigeria. Pay a visit to OAU, UI, UNILAG & other first generation unis before you start misinforming the public.
I assume u attended Ago iwoye or LAUTECH!
I did not attend Ago Iwoye. As a matter of fact, I didn't school in Nigeria.I have not been to Makarere either but I have visited the wittwaterstrand and I know what the school is made of.I don't mean to disrespect u but I realised that Nigerians are always fond of assuming that anything Nigeria is best in Africa and offcourse I am a proud Nigeria myself but if u do an honest search,that Ife will not come anywhere near in this continent.Covenant University made it first in webometrics thanks to Dr Oyedepo emphasis on the importance of web content and ranking.I work with the agency that regulate university system and I have travelled to many universities in africa and europe.I have an informed opinion on this
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by kandiikane(m): 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
XBLadez:

Who re you trying to deceive? That's an animated picture of only God knows where. See the kind of people there. . .and why is one lying on a stretcher anyway? undecided

only way you can find out whether I am deceiving you is to search Google for it. Bye!
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by acenazt: 12:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
crap. ABU has a better looking campus. Forget our horrible hostels sha. That dan fo na hell. And we got the biggest hostel in subsaharan africa. Up Umar suleiman. Still hate Icsa n ramat tho.
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Accurate11(m): 12:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
tdayof:
Faints

Africa most beautiful campus?

Faints again
#Show him a na.ked woman's pix# n he wake up.
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Temptee101(m): 12:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
May God forgive the Op that abused the word beautiful and the Mod the threw this rubbish to the Frontpage
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
Can someone pls define beauty
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
Beautiful mah foot!
Even the School of basic Remedial Studies Funtua (SBRS) av beta structure than this!

Ah_Rep_Abuzites
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by lovelyadeola(m): 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
Abeg Where Cain OP must chop am today grin
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by LewisO: 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
[size=14pt]It's so unfortunately this op don't know what they called "Beauty". sad[/size]
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
LewisO:
[size=14pt]It's so unfortunately this op don't know what they called "Beauty". sad[/size]
The thing tire me too.
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
Op I love your sarcasm. Let them keep mouthing beauty when they haven't step foot in University of Cairo to see the definition of beauty
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by lozanni(m): 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
osquareone:
FUT Minna Wil convince u..

Beauty is in the eye of the Alumunus (Beholder).
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
Iamvictor:

Hian!

You fall my hand ooooo!!!

Of all the spots in OAU this was what you picked. What happened to the view from Moremi hall overlooking Archi

What happened to Amphi Theater from Sciences. You no fit com go conference center.

Guy if I see you ehn I go masha that your head inside that fon wey u dey use snap.

If you no see better thing for OAU snap at least you for climb SUG go snap Road 1 nah haba.

You too fall my hand

5 Likes

Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by dorkiz(f): 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
Is dis beautiful Com to my skul first #proudtobanabusite
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by mimicious(f): 12:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
ruthxzy:
Please tell him
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by mimicious(f): 12:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
ruthxzy:
Please tell him, if he calls dat finest wat will he call covenant university
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by bioduneberry(m): 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
These pictures of an aerial view of a section of University of Ilorin were taken in april 2013 from the top of chemistry laboratory (block 1).

Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by LewisO: 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
Herzumpther:
The thing tire me too.
[size=14pt]FP is not more interesting, the MODS are killing it themselves, there are other sensible threads in some sections they couldn't bring it here to FP than to bring the meaningless thing called "Most beautiful Hostel in Africa" which isn't in top 100 in Africa. Mtcheeeew

Why don't you reply my mentions when necessary? [/size]
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by mike70(m): 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
@ lamvictor, you are so daft, taking picture of a faculty out of about 14 faculties. I wonder if you have enter OAU before. you just got the picture from your friend posting it here to cause confusion.
Go to OAU and start from road 1 , to senate building, to faculty of pharmacy, computer building faculty of law, postgraduate college, oduduwa hall among others. then move to staff quarters. you know OAU has the best structure as far as Nigerian university is concern.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Student Slapped By A Principal's Secretary Is Dead / 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate / See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.