Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

(photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus (56617 Views)

Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? / Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved / Is OAU Still African Most Beautiful Campus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Fourwinds: 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
Dunsin89:
Victor I am not impresed with this thread of yours at all. At this point, ihave been doubting whether you are a real, bonafide student of the school. How can you be so dull and myopic in your thinking such that you uploaded a low quality and one sided pix of only faculty of agric building building thus, neglecting other beautiful areas. In fact you really don't know how many people you have misinformed with this. You are such a fanatical, finick, feline and foolish for this ''yeye'' thread of yours. Moroon. #thumbs down
I agreed dat victor must be dummy. I have been to dat school and dis is not up to one-fifth of what I saw. be fair in ur reporting ok.....IAMVICTOR
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Rexeffiom(m): 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
U shld've just told us u bought an Infinix
x351
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Iamvictor(m): 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ganoderma:

Hian!

You fall my hand ooooo!!!

Of all the spots in OAU this was what you picked. What happened to the view from Moremi hall overlooking Archi

What happened to Amphi Theater from Sciences. You no fit com go conference center.

Guy if I see you ehn I go masha that your head inside that fon wey u dey use snap.

If you no see better thing for OAU snap at least you for climb SUG go snap Road 1 nah haba.

You too fall my hand
sorry ooo! but am sure you will not Masha my head if you see me.... have uploaded more photos to silent the critics.
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by VickyRotex(f): 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
mickey45:

He didn't tell U he needed to exfoliate. Hot water ke

Yes... grin He fainted twice remember

Cold water wouldn't work for him sad
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by smilyice(m): 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
Dunsin89:
Victor I am not impresed with this thread of yours at all. At this point, ihave been doubting whether you are a real, bonafide student of the school. How can you be so dull and myopic in your thinking such that you uploaded a low quality and one sided pix of only faculty of agric building building thus, neglecting other beautiful areas. In fact you really don't know how many people you have misinformed with this. You are such a fanatical, finick, feline and foolish for this ''yeye'' thread of yours. Moroon. #thumbs down
. Moroon abi Mogoat Na dolabi be him Name grin
Dunsin89:
. Moroon abi Mogoat Na dolabi be him Name
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Ayus34(m): 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
Dunsin89:
bro do u even think that guy is a school cert holder not to talk about being a student of OAU?not possible for a student in that campus to post this as d best pics from OAU....what about the senate building,motion ground,spider building,AJOSE,college of medicine,fajuyi hall etc?
Africa most beautiful campus is never this rubbish he is posting. .....might be one of the haters of that great institution due to jealously!
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
myhoodlink:
UI is far better than this. There are far finer campuses than this....e try sha............buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
I've been to oau and UI. Trust me. UI is no way close to oau when it comes to beauty. A visit will convince you.

P.S: I schooled in neither of them and I'm not from the West. So I'm not sentimental.

3 Likes

Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by tall2ce(m): 2:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
I must tell ABU,Zaria is Africa's most beautiful campus
https://www.nairaland.com/1418001/ahmadu-bello-university-abu-zaria/1
pls open d link
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Fellonigerians: 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
Iamvictor:
Great Ife Great! Is the slogan and OAU is the
University, Africa most beautiful campus.

These are just pics I took with my infinix
x351 phone, so manage them.

http://dvicxy..in/2015/03/photos-look-at-africa-most-beautiful.html?m=1

Nice pix, but why you dey tell us the kind phone you use take the pic??
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by ceasarDemperor(m): 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
visit covenant university in Ota before u compare.
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Iamvictor(m): 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
Fellonigerians:

Nice pix, but why you dey tell us the kind phone you use take the pic??
so that you will manage the quality of the pictures.
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
first and the best
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by lilcashking(m): 3:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
tdayof:
Faints

Africa most beautiful campus?

Faints again
these op is totally insane for calling this wack building buitifull ,use that ur infinix and google ummaru musa yar'adua katsina state university then u will see it ur self
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Bamz(m): 3:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
ruthxzy:
You call this beautiful sad

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Nel11(m): 3:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
OAU

3 Likes

Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by hantsi002(m): 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
Beauty is in the eyes of beholder
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by olaideeeedris(m): 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
Zico5:
That is university of Ibadan and UCH but can never be the most beautiful. Just a visit to Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife will convince u my brother
Don't mind them. it's only those who have not visited dis great citadel of learning that will compare it to any university in dis country... Sentiments aside, OAU is outstanding in terms of masterclass edifice. Reach there first before u talk

3 Likes

Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by shamorty: 5:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
keep fainting and don't wake up again oh...to start with,av u ever been to OAU? and the suggy (sugomu)DAT took dose pictures, it looks like the jambite dat took u out on excursion has been to only faculty of agric...n I think u shut your eyes right from the campus gate ....bad bele..

4 Likes

Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Missbizy(f): 5:32pm On Mar 17, 2015
Beautiful indeed! Come to University of Ibadan and you wil know what beautiful means.
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by mcyemite(m): 5:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
Is this what u call beautiful? shocked Mthecww..and if person talk now u will say unilag students are to proud cool
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by emmasege: 5:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
Missbizy:
Beautiful indeed! Come to University of Ibadan and you wil know what beautiful means.
I also attended UI. Have u been to OAU?. Please pay a visit to Ife & u 'll realize why it is arguably Nigeria's most beautiful campus.
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by delpee(f): 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
OAU is beautiful with unique structures and well laid out.
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by SMGS(m): 6:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
What is this and how did it get approved?
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by wayodude(m): 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
@ Op! Op!!

You dey madt?! :/
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by summerflame(m): 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
GOD bless you, I remain loyal to my school. UI
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Dexema(m): 7:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
The op is just dumb,and I would bet my last kobo ur not a student there (I trust and hope jamb dosent let mumus like u get in).Visit OAU and change ur confession.
Great Ife
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Toppie2(f): 9:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
Chai! what has the op done to my alma mata? *covers face*
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by buzyguy: 10:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
shey na big for nothing structure we wan chop?
as big as some are, if u enter eh u go vex run comot
law building is breath-catching but when I entered their LTs kai I pity d students, their furniture is bad, very hot, no projector.
but come to ui u goe no say na suffer suffer u deh 4 oau.
that's why their ladies age prematurely.
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by buzyguy: 10:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
in fact you oau guys deh vex me die
if u want to compare schools on ds issue abeg never compare ursef with the FIRST and THE BEST!
shey na hostel u wan talk?
why didn't u put a snapshot of that ur stinking Awo hall and others? smh
even if u combine that ur moremi, Mozambique nd the other foul hostels they are nothing beside AWO hall in ui
you will never find anywhere rough in the greatest Unibadan
so what r u saying? is beauty all about concretes?
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by buzyguy: 11:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
just hostel pix, that's one block.

Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by royale442(m): 11:22pm On Mar 17, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Church Owned Universities In Nigeria / Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) / Student Slapped By A Principal's Secretary Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.