Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

(photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus (56633 Views)

Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria? / Photos: A Nairalander Teacher Taking Selfie And The Student Want To Be Involved / Is OAU Still African Most Beautiful Campus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by royale442(m): 11:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/1417307/obafemi-awolowo-university-ile-ife
Missbizy:
Beautiful indeed! Come to University of Ibadan and you wil know what beautiful means.
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Certifiedkomo: 7:06am On Mar 18, 2015
Dunsin89:
Victor I am not impresed with this thread of yours at all. At this point, ihave been doubting whether you are a real, bonafide student of the school. How can you be so dull and myopic in your thinking such that you uploaded a low quality and one sided pix of only faculty of agric building building thus, neglecting other beautiful areas. In fact you really don't know how many people you have misinformed with this. You are such a fanatical, finick, feline and foolish for this ''yeye'' thread of yours. Moroon. #thumbs down

@Dunsin89 I couldn't agree more with you, the guy abandoned the beautiful architecturer master piece of the school such as the senate building, the school library, spider building, college of health science, faculty of pharmacy, archy studio, faculty of education just to mention but few and decided to snap the pic of one of d oldest buildings, faculty of agriculture. all for the sake of attention on this platform.
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by wegga(m): 7:46am On Mar 18, 2015
Who is the +w@ that is talking about Nairobi and Egypt when we're mentioning schools!?
meanwhile........... ABU Zaria is naturally ahead... in ALL things...
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by ikechukwu354(m): 12:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
have you seen the UNIVERSITY OF GHANA

2 Likes

Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 17, 2015
If you would use beauty to classify a campus, then you talk of schools like FUNAAB, ABU Zaria, UI... yeah!! our school WAS beautiful, dat brought about 'Africa's Most Beautiful Campus' slogan.... OAU is now so dirty u can't compare her to the aforementioned schools in terms of beauty.... even COVENANT is more beautiful... we can only boast of academic excellence.
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 17, 2015
buzyguy:
shey na big for nothing structure we wan chop?
as big as some are, if u enter eh u go vex run comot
law building is breath-catching but when I entered their LTs kai I pity d students, their furniture is bad, very hot, no projector.
but come to ui u goe no say na suffer suffer u deh 4 oau.
that's why their ladies age prematurely.
exactly the point, the structures on campus were once so beautiful, since they were left unrenovated they've lost their beauty... my school is no longer Nigeria's Most Beautiful Campus sef not to talk of Africa
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by De0ne: 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
Check this out...Great Ife!

Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by IsiAbuncha(m): 11:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
ruthxzy:
You call this beautiful sad

Naa, I call you beautiful tongue
Happy Birthday to you young lady cheesy
Re: (photos) A Look At The Africa Most Beautiful Campus by maryjabeez: 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Student Slapped By A Principal's Secretary Is Dead / 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate / See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.