Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,432 members, 7,808,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? (33887 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Karlman: 1:11am On Apr 26, 2015
figo05:
Na grass ur baby wan chop? Abeg go booka space in motherless baby in advance, sorry, fatherless baby I mean
No. That's for your babies & children. You will book a space for them as fatherless & motherless babies.

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 26, 2015
@Karlman...I pray God grants U d strength to go through..Try to sleep,ok?Its late.

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 26, 2015
Karlman:

No. That's for your babies & children. You will book a space for them as fatherless & motherless babies.

If he pain u make u go find job
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by bluebarz(m): 9:13am On May 02, 2015
@OP don't be discouraged, shit happens. I was in your shoes a couple of years back trust it was hell for me but I stood strong despite negative comments, accusative fingers and judgmental hypocrisy and today I never regretted my decision. My beautiful daughter was born and trust me after her birth several barred doors were opened, had several job offers across big cities and about two across the country but I chose a well paying multinational FMCG company (name withheld) here in Nigeria so I could be closer to my daughter.

Children are a gift from God though we did wrong to bring them in without a cushioned landing but with them comes blessings, laughter and happiness. Look on the bright side, stay focused and strong and trust me you'll smile through the pain like I did in the end. #Shalom

A saint is a sinner who is yet to be caught....

3 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by smoothpapuzy(m): 11:01am On May 02, 2015
bro, to me you have a full time job. continue banging her toto. and the toto of other women. money dey comot from toto.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Karlman: 12:04am On May 07, 2015
smoothpapuzy:
bro, to me you have a full time job. continue banging her toto. and the toto of other women. money dey comot from toto.

Exactly how your mother was banged. God knows by how many men to give birth to such an oaf as you.

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Karlman: 12:07am On May 07, 2015
bluebarz:
@OP don't be discouraged, shit happens. I was in your shoes a couple of years back trust it was hell for me but I stood strong despite negative comments, accusative fingers and judgmental hypocrisy and today I never regretted my decision. My beautiful daughter was born and trust me after her birth several barred doors were opened, had several job offers across big cities and about two across the country but I chose a well paying multinational FMCG company (name withheld) here in Nigeria so I could be closer to my daughter.

Children are a gift from God though we did wrong to bring them in without a cushioned landing but with them comes blessings, laughter and happiness. Look on the bright side, stay focused and strong and trust me you'll smile through the pain like I did in the end. #Shalom

A saint is a sinner who is yet to be caught....

Thanks Bro!

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 7:31am On May 07, 2015
wit all d curses in dis forum concerning if u abort d child.dnt tink of aborting it.if u abort dis baby God wld nt answer ur prayers because u just committed a murder which ull get punished for in d afterlife.

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by bluebarz(m): 1:49pm On May 21, 2015
Karlman:

Thanks Bro!

You're welcome.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! / FULL VIDEO: Malu Trevejo Sex Tape And Nudes Photos Leaked! / How To Know The Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.