Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady (48948 Views)

Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" / Linda Ayade Drives Her Husband In A Convertible In Calabar .PICS / ‘I Don’t Want To Feed My Husband In Prison,’ First Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by alex1612: 9:11am On Mar 17, 2015
Mega2010:
Bros,don't let them hunt you oh,they can pay to get anybody,Pdp are desperate,I got a message on my facebook inbox that really scared me,they can search with you picture....#anadvice

Let them keep searching, they can't get me. Except they want to rule themselves. Except it was not our will voted GEJ in 2011. Lord, let their evils return back to them(Enermy of Nigeria)

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Utchman1: 9:12am On Mar 17, 2015
Is she saying that anyone who commits a crime should be set free? I do not understand this county at all. If you have not committed an offence, you do not need to be scared of jail.

We must put an end to this rubbish. I believe we deserve better than this.

Women struggling for rice in small bags. One even lost her bangle. What a shame?

The keep you hungry, so that you have no sense anymore.

God will surely deliver us.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by whitestar01(m): 9:23am On Mar 17, 2015
Fabricaction, rubbish
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Mega2010(m): 9:30am On Mar 17, 2015
jomoh:

You got a message. I was called by this No. 07085588480 claiming to be an NGO called Forward Nigeria but when I google their name and got to their site, the first thing I saw was a PDP umbrella. The person even asked who I planned to vote for.
I was also called by a forward Nigerian guy,but I already knew they were PDP,I was asked also to vote for mr President
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 17, 2015
Her speeches never disappoint grin grin. A leader who allows his wife to deliver such an unregulated incriminating speech just makes me weep for Nigeria.
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by MERS(m): 9:36am On Mar 17, 2015
Madam no wori. Under the next dispensation, prisoners will be well fed, insha Allah.
U will however need to hope we clamp someone like allison with him so his urges can be satisfied. And u go wan dey go meet am do for prison?
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by egorov(m): 9:40am On Mar 17, 2015
I have no doubt this is coming from PEJ, in fact I can hear her voice from those words!!! Mama Peace. Csl
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Sunday8650: 9:41am On Mar 17, 2015
grin grin grin
mperoakeem:
Ok... Tanx
grin
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 17, 2015
Faraidi:
I will rather eat your father,because he is the biggest pig I have seen.BA/ST/AR/D.

Hehe pained slowpoke
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by ebiagtales: 9:44am On Mar 17, 2015
alienvirus:
Just tell him to let the election go peacefully. BTW I hate how journalists manipulate people's English. They should always quote word for word.

Ahn ahn guy suffre nah!

You want make multiple bomb blast happen? Well done jare journalist for neutralizing d bombs b4 making it public grin
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by IYANGBALI: 9:46am On Mar 17, 2015
eagleonearth:
Wife of the President, Mrs. Patience Jonathan, has said she is not ready to feed her husband, President Goodluck Jonathan, in prison.

The President’s wife spoke in Ado Ekiti, on Monday, during the rally of the women’s wing of the Peoples Democratic Party.

Making a reference to the All Progressives Congress, she asked, “What did they forget in Aso rock? If you vote PDP and Jonathan, it would be better for you. If you vote APC, you will go to prison. How can you jail somebody for 300 years? I’m not ready to carry food to my husband inside prison oh!”
she too go follow go the women's wing of the prison now
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by uche77zero(m): 9:50am On Mar 17, 2015
The woman and entire PDP team are failing to understand the implication of the statement. She has invariably admitted to the entire nation that her husband is a thief. And the PDP had made no statement retracting that statement
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by mperoakeem(m): 10:04am On Mar 17, 2015
Faraidi:
Buhari will jail this,Buhari will jail that,all this APC supporters are not diplomatic at all.They are all dictators like their illiterate mentor.Or have they forgotten we are in democracy??
hear yourself... Was it not GEJ and PEJ and entire pdp shouting GMB wil jail them.... Bros get ur fact first...

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by 400billionman: 10:04am On Mar 17, 2015
I like Fayose's clout though people claim he behaves like a tout.
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by billyG(m): 10:11am On Mar 17, 2015
If u,yur husband no won go prison return all yu pple hav looted,by d way who tell u say u need 2 feed jona 4 prison he will eat prison beans.
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:32am On Mar 17, 2015
preacherz:
.........who has tym 4 a jobless maga like U...abegi......ɪ 4 say make u park well buh U no go get car.......so cont ya winking in d Dark!!
e no go beter for u,ur father and ur mother. So you are the paid agent who intimidate people on media abi? Even ur oga Jonathan can't intimidate me let alone of bastaad u. Disgusting rag baboon goat.
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by marv1: 10:40am On Mar 17, 2015
Brugo:
cheesy

But why? Someone should please compel this woman to read a well prepared script instead of giving us freestyle. She is harming her party with these unguarded statements.

If you marry a woman who wouldn't listen to you just pray you don't become a public figure. The embarrassment will be grand.
This is too much for this woman. She is completely illetrate.
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Oiselenjakhian(m): 11:09am On Mar 17, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]dreamquestmultimedia.com[/url] is my company website. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by allfriends(m): 11:18am On Mar 17, 2015
im a supporter of president goodluck , until now, the level of mismanagement of our national resources is alarming, i fear for the coming generations , y d delay in tackling boko haram issue ? who r d generals nd officials in d meetg wit d u.s intelligence ? and how possible leakage of information ? ,alot more questions ... the president , commander in chief has done notin abt it ...
prison is a petty punishment for public office abuse ... go to china ...... as for me nd my house hold , i ll b voting buhari .... buhari is not highly educated ..atleast he has brain , buhari is a muslim fanatic ... atleast he believes in God .. buhari is a retired soldier ,atleast he has d heart to rule .... come march 28 ...
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by ollyruffy: 11:27am On Mar 17, 2015
Chai chai. I think they say this woman holds a B.ed from Uniport.

Like husband, like wife.

For your information, there is a couple's cell being prepared for you and your husband in Kirikiri right now. You will move in from May 30th 2015.

We will be giving both of you food there.
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by AIYELE(m): 11:45am On Mar 17, 2015
Mama peace.

Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by sakieja(f): 11:49am On Mar 17, 2015
let there be peace all over d world,let there be love al over d world,dont calling patience calling mama peace.d name does not suit u.U ARE D TROUbLE MAKER.anybody shouting change dey stone.do u forget dat there is fredom to decide on any part of our choice.U ARE MAKING D MATTER WORST FOR PDP.shut up ma
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by jomoh: 11:53am On Mar 17, 2015
Mega2010:
I was also called by a forward Nigerian guy,but I already knew they were PDP,I was asked also to vote for mr President

What really annoyed me was that the lady asked who I intended to vote for. That's when I flipped and asked her what was her business with it but she lied and said they're an NGO collating peoples opinion for a poll. I asked her how she got my number she said through the network providers data base. I went ahead to tell her she was invading my privacy. Latter when she sensed I wasn't tuned to their games, she said her good byes and ended the call.
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by docconceptscom: 12:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
kk

Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by okokhaerat(m): 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
UR MOTHER INCLUSIVE?? angry shocked GUY U FOOLISH NO BE SMALL. WHAT A WASTE OF SPERM undecided
Iceathome:
Digital citizens don't comment in this type of post. It was meant for analog APC members. Whether they like it or not PGEJ is smarter than most of our mother's. I have met her one and one, she is so intellingent, that why people around her respect, because GEJ is calm then you want her to be so too, no she understand that, thats why she carry her swag to send those imposter far from her husband
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by davico2006(m): 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
That woman na iron woman coz she fears nobody....
Well my slogan for PDP and APC is
PDD... Care for the masses
APC... Kill the masses
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by DTaj: 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
ollah1:
The fear of buhari Is the beginning of wisdom for the corrupts

Very true! First, it was former Deputy Senate President, Ibrahim Mantu, who said that they do not want Buhari because of fear of being jailed for corruption; now the Clown-Mother of Nigeria, Faka Patience Jonathan, has said the same thing. The same reason they are discrediting Prof. Jega and fighting for PVC not to be used!

God will deliver this country from the clutches of the wicked. BUHARI SHALL BE SWORN IN AS PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA ON MAY 29, 2015! AMEN!!!
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by abbey621(m): 1:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
davico2006:
That woman na iron woman coz she fears nobody....
Well my slogan for PDP and APC is
PDD... Care for the masses
APC... Kill the masses

May your life and the lives of your family be the same way PDP has ruled the masses for the past few years....Amen!!!!
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Faraidi(m): 2:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
mperoakeem:
hear yourself... Was it not GEJ and PEJ and entire pdp shouting GMB wil jail them.... Bros get ur fact first...
no,it is useless APC supporters like you that are saying it.It only show the party and it's so called supporters are illiterate and AUTHORITARIAN.such party can not stand the test of time
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Faraidi(m): 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
ollah1:

Hehe pained slowpoke
get out of my sight,you are a confused soul.Son of a useless man.
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by mperoakeem(m): 3:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
Faraidi:
no,it is useless APC supporters like you that are saying it.It only show the party and it's so called supporters are illiterate and AUTHORITARIAN.such party can not stand the test of time
please borrow some sense and think.... Why is pdp afraid of GMB... GEJ said live in ibadan that GMB will build prison 4 d masses.what are you telling me... If you have a clear conscience then you shouldn't be afraid to be probed
Re: I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady by Mohammedtijjani: 3:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
Look at this woman do u think he is going alone what about u Were did u hav the money that u said u want buy refinery Re u a business woman I knw u right from 1999 till date

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy / 100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries / Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.