Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,640 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? (28585 Views)

Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D / How To Cure Premature expulsion And Satisfy Your Wife / Can Premature Ejaculation Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by egbaguy: 9:30am On Mar 17, 2015
I will advice u take agbo!!!! This has been shown to b effective than oyinbo drugs. From oshodi,take brt to idumota,enter d market and go to where d alagbo are. Truth is every man dey flush him system with something to av a good sex life. Our diet is full of carbohydrate. Many men take alomo,some take drugs,some nah stout. Guy,get agbo and wash ya system!!!

1 Like

Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by femi4: 9:34am On Mar 17, 2015
Slimmos:
u mean self service helps in curing premature ejaculation. how pls? just asking
Yes, it does......the idea is that your first ejaculation comes quickly before the subsequent ones. Try and self service one hr before you meet your spouse and see how you can go at leat 30mins before you ejaculate again
Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by tuoyoojo(m): 9:37am On Mar 17, 2015
Ok lemme help u

Premature ejaculation caused mainly by anxiety. The fear of releasing on time heighten the tension which further goes to act as a postive feed back for more of the same to occur

The solution!

Please kick out the use of drugs from ur mind cuz when u form a psychological dependence on dat drug, you may think that you may not be able to function sexually without the drug

The catch is for u to be relaxed bf intercourse. 1st ensure pre-intimacy is long. Kissing and caressing without rushing to penetration.while doing dat let u mind wonder off to something that makes u happy. For example if u watch football, ponder on the last win ur team had or on ur favaorite musician or anytin that gives u happiness

After some time, when it is time for intercourse, let ur wife mount. U. While she is on top let ur mind wonder off. Remember the goal is to keep u relaxed. Do some maths in ur head. Add one plus 2 plus3 till maybe 100.while ur wife moves up n down on u, with ur hands on her waist controlling her thrust. When u notice pressure building up bf ejaculationn, motion her to stop bf starting again

Sir, the 1st , 2nd , 3rd or 4th trial may be bad but don't let dat discourage u. With time it wud get beta. Afta u release,ur wife should not frown or leave d bed angrily but both of u shud stay on the bed and discuss on any issue issue u both enjoy or watch a movie in bed. In so doing, the tension is reduced n ur self confidence is renewed

Pls note that ur wife's cooperation n understanding is important for this to work

Once u release inside her after 1min or 1hour of intercourse as long as she is ovulating n ur sperm count is good, she wud get preg. Marriage is more dan giving birth to kids. Ur wife's sexual satisfication is equally important

this therapy works. i guarantee u.Best wishes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by femi4: 9:40am On Mar 17, 2015
Seemyfather:

Sure! You might be right. Because I was influenced and was also introduced to an early days self servicing during my secondary school days, which I was fully involved for years. So you might be right like I said.
You are wrong! Self service doesn't cause premature ejaculation. The only deficiency of self service is inability to retain erection and probably uninterested in sex with the opposite sex
Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 17, 2015
Alomo and dog meat is d answer, ask my calabar brothers.....but on a serious note, I made dis conclusion after a long research
Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by cecegorz(m): 9:45am On Mar 17, 2015
Seemyfather:
Hi to all respective Drs., I am a male, 30+ of age. I just want to ask about pre-mature ejaculation . I think i m having this kind of problem years ago, since i couldn't t last longer than expected, neither do I satisfy my partner nor last longer on bed, not even for a minutes so to say.

Now my questions are as follows:

(1) Is Premature Ejaculation curable nowadays?
(2) Does it affect my ability or chances of impregnate my lady/partner to bear a child for me?
(3) Can it leads to a total/partial impotency of mine because of this?
(4) Is there any final or total means or solutions to cure and overcome it? If yes, then please help me find the answers or you can as well refer me to some effective medication or some other effective supplements to curb/sure this embarrassing/shameful problem of mine.

Please note your help/assistance might be of a great help to me and any other person experiencing such thing here as well oooooooo.

Thank you!
Let me give you a tip.
Some of these pre-mature ejaculations are really nothing but anxiety. Some folks were not bold enough in their youths in looking babes in the eyes and dropping some mind altering sweet yarns. So any opportunity of seeing a babe's naked silhouette, they unleash their liquid contents in a hasty shivers.
Next time before you do the do, first go and masturbate and release that first burst. Then relax and let your machine rev back to live, drive in and see how long you will last.
If you still drop the ball before entering the pitch, then masturbate two times before the real deal.
The only problem is if your worktool doesn't rev back to life after a short while, then you need to see your doctor ASAP.
Please don't resort to all those quick fix burantashi ooo grin

P.S
Remember to come back with your testimony grin
Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by aguizm(m): 9:52am On Mar 17, 2015
Jonathan91:

Sent
please can u also send the eBook to me too through this email.anazodoj@gmail.com
Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by promixdavinci(m): 9:59am On Mar 17, 2015
Jonathan91:

Sent

thanks
i need it also, pls dis my email yahayapromise52@gmail.com
appreciate u sir
Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by TOKUGAWA(m): 9:59am On Mar 17, 2015
Seemyfather:
Hi to all respective Drs., I am a male, 30+ of age. I just want to ask about pre-mature ejaculation . I think i m having this kind of problem years ago, since i couldn't t last longer than expected, neither do I satisfy my partner nor last longer on bed, not even for a minutes so to say.

(2) Does it affect my ability or chances of impregnate my lady/partner to bear a child for me?
(4) Is there any final or total means or solutions to cure and overcome it? If yes, then please help me find the answers or you can as well refer me to some effective medication or some other effective supplements to curb/sure this embarrassing/shameful problem of mine.

Please note your help/assistance might be of a great help to me and any other person experiencing such thing here as well oooooooo.

Thank you!
for your quick expulsion,I have a very potent herb(agbo) if u don't mind. You'll start seeing its efficacy within 24 hour. It gives u sexual stamina and increased libido and sperm count.,I can guarantee u'll last at least 30mins,excluding 4play... Na confirm ,holla @ me to place ur order. 08181290616
Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by Tbillz(m): 10:04am On Mar 17, 2015
emekaxy:

GMB is a one minute man yet Aisha Buhari never left him......

aboki 1 min? I pity U.
Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by SpencerLewis(m): 10:08am On Mar 17, 2015
Seemyfather:

Thank you!
I'll suggest u consult ur doctor so that he/she can carry out some necessary investigations b/4 treating u. The causes are many and treatment is specific to each cause.
remain bless.
I'm Dr. Lucifer the son of The morning and the LIGHT BEARER.
Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by Jonathan91: 10:24am On Mar 17, 2015
akp202:

would appreciate if u could send me also... akposu2cool@yahoo.com
....still having d same issue
Sent
Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by falconey(m): 10:25am On Mar 17, 2015
neoapocalypse:

So in an exam if they ask you where you might likely get reasonable advice/suggestions to the aforementioned problem(s) you'll take romance section over health ? No wonder our graduates are not employable
dude loosen up, i didnt say romance is the best section for it. Post anything anywhere the mods will do their job, not everyone that knows what section their thread fits.
Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by toprealman: 10:56am On Mar 17, 2015
No it won't. The major risk is loosing your wife to infidelity.

1 Like

Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by wtfCode: 10:58am On Mar 17, 2015
DuchessLily:
It won't affect ur impregnating ur lady , as long as u do not have low sperm count
how u take know
Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by DuchessLily(f): 11:07am On Mar 17, 2015
wtfCode:

how u take know

u had be surprised...
Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by fatdon2(m): 11:42am On Mar 17, 2015
Jonathan91:

Drop your email bro and i ll send you an e-book on how to end premature ejaculation. The method is natural but requires perseverance.
Bro, plz i need that e-book. This is my email kelechiduru200@yahoo.com
Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by Jonathan91: 11:49am On Mar 17, 2015
aguizm:
please can u also send the eBook to me too through this email.anazodoj@gmail.com
Sent
Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by Jonathan91: 11:49am On Mar 17, 2015
fatdon2:
Bro, plz i need that e-book. This is my email kelechiduru200@yahoo.com
Sent
Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by Jonathan91: 11:50am On Mar 17, 2015
promixdavinci:

thanks
i need it also, pls dis my email yahayapromise52@gmail.com
appreciate u sir
Sent
Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by LEXYCOM: 11:51am On Mar 17, 2015
I blame jonathan for your premature ejaculation......let vote him out come March 28 and u call apako ur wife for hours when buhari wins
Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by epistleman: 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
Jonathan91:

Drop your email bro and i ll send you an e-book on how to end premature ejaculation. The method is natural but requires perseverance.

Epistleman4u@yahoo.com, kindly send me a copy.. thanks!
Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
OP... U know the truth its masturbating that caused ur premature ejaculation. So juxt stop masturbating... Nd abstein 4rm sex 4 a month.. It would repair.. Dont forget,eat banana, drink hollandia.. Jux eat healthy and abstein 4 a month then u would c d jerk...
Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by ibknaanii(m): 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
Consult KEDI Herbal Medicine. U can get a drug dir dt will be of help.
Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by Blackkie: 1:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
Does SELF SERVICE cause premature ejaculation?

ayogabriel:
Check your self and see the cause first, masturbation, or any other thing, that will help you more and know the next cause of action. Well the natural way have heard to correct this is multi maca, a forever living product, but first check with your doc.
Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by Supermajor(m): 1:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
Jonathan91:

Sent
pls send to adekunleadesina1@gmail.com
Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
Premature expulsion is a combination of both psychological and natural illness in a man. I had once been affected but I read things concerning it online.

One of the major reasons are:
1. Masturbation
2. Lack of exercise
3. High blood pressure
4. Over excitement in bed (just zero your mind)
5. Jedi Jedi. (Diabetes)

Solution:
Check the abovementioned issues and solve it. I bet you, you will be fine afterwards. This is from my experience.

2 Likes

Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by Seemyfather(m): 2:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
Jonathan91:

Sent

Thank you my guy! Saw it and I really appreciate.

Thanks.
Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by epistleman: 2:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
Seemyfather:

Thanks.

Pls share,
Epistleman4u@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by bfbellexce: 2:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
Jonathan91:

Re: Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by bfbellexce: 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
Seemyfather:

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drug Addiction Reduces Hardworking Young Man Into A Scavenger / Joseph Ladapo Appointed Surgeon General In Florida (Picture) / Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Port-Harcourt. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.