Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,491 members, 7,770,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:22 AM

Alex Otti's Billboard Defaced In Aba (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti's Billboard Defaced In Aba (pictures) (1090 Views)

Alex Otti, Abia State Guber Candidate & Team Brutally Attacked By Thugs [Pics] / Defaced Posters Of Jimi Agbaje On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) / Gej Banners Defaced With Paint On 3rd Mainland Bridge(pix). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Otti's Billboard Defaced In Aba (pictures) by slap1(m): 8:51am On Mar 17, 2015
Politics of bitterness reigns supreme all over the country. Alex Otti of APGA is the name on everyone's lips as the next governor of Abia State. Little wonder his billboards and posters are defaced and torn up (by PDP loyalists, I assume).

Re: Alex Otti's Billboard Defaced In Aba (pictures) by asha80(m): 8:56am On Mar 17, 2015
Lol Na Wao..you must vote for okezuo by fire by force
Re: Alex Otti's Billboard Defaced In Aba (pictures) by slap1(m): 9:03am On Mar 17, 2015
asha80:
Lol Na Wao..you must vote for okezuo by fire by force
Haha. See his ( Okezie's) campaign car in the background of the first picture. Power of incumbency won't help this time.
Re: Alex Otti's Billboard Defaced In Aba (pictures) by asha80(m): 9:05am On Mar 17, 2015
slap1:
Haha. See his ( Okezie's) campaign car in the background of the first picture. Power of incumbency won't help this time.
lol see as that young man Wey wear pink put hand for im head dey look the car
Re: Alex Otti's Billboard Defaced In Aba (pictures) by ozoigbondu: 9:54am On Mar 17, 2015
Man's inhumanity to man.APGA all the way

Re: Alex Otti's Billboard Defaced In Aba (pictures) by asadike(f): 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
Biko governor orji and pdp,its time to let my abia people go and time to try apga biko. Its time for the sun to rise in abia state. Enough is enough.
Re: Alex Otti's Billboard Defaced In Aba (pictures) by max1ne: 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
slap1:
Politics of bitterness reigns supreme all over the country. Alex Otti of APGA is the name on everyone's lips as the next governor of Abia State. Little wonder his billboards and posters are defaced and torn up (by PDP loyalists, I assume).

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi’s Deputy Dumps Apc+his Reasons / INVESTIGATION: GSS Yan Daki, Katsina – Underaged School Kids Set To Vote In 2015 / I Will Not Accept Polls Cancellation – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.