Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

5 Types Of Laziness Nigerians Exibit - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Types Of Laziness Nigerians Exibit (1496 Views)

Major Ways To Get Rid Of Laziness And Feel Motivated / 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) / 5 Types Of People You Find In Lagos On Monday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Types Of Laziness Nigerians Exibit by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 17, 2015
Good Morning Peepz.
Am bringing you guys the four types of laziness people exhibit both in real life and online, so sit back and the ride enjoy! And dont forget to order for more popcorn! grin

MENTAL LAZINESS
This type of laziness is related to the brain, people in this category dont brainstorm, they dont crack their brains, they dont like pussles or complicated situation, rather they prefered solved work....this set of people will tell u "Muah, i dont like mathematics" :>

SPIRITUAL LAZINESS
Pray, they will not pray.
Fasting is like a burden put on them by pastors or family members. They dont like any spiritual excercise, they are type of people that come up with complains like "I have ulcer, my doctor said i should not fast" {if ah hear? Ulcer ko? Acer ni}

LAZINESS ON SOCIAL NETWORK
This set are the ones viewing all topics without commenting or liking any. When you view their profile, you something like "Time spent online" "3 MONTHS" but the number of post is just "5". They dont open threads or post on facebook. This set of people will rather discuss frontpage topics with friends and rootmates than contribute online.

POLITICAL LAZINESS
They dont care who is transforming Nigeria.
They dont care who is about to change Nigeria. They dont care who becomes the president, this set of people will literally scroll pass any political threads on frontpage.

You can as well,
Add Yours!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Types Of Laziness Nigerians Exibit by FLAWLES(f): 10:06am On Mar 17, 2015
Laziness Laziness
Re: 5 Types Of Laziness Nigerians Exibit by Glowstone(m): 10:14am On Mar 17, 2015
And those who are jobless like the poster

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Laziness Nigerians Exibit by wemmy01(m): 10:15am On Mar 17, 2015
be4 we know it, we will be seeing 5 types of bus conductor.
Re: 5 Types Of Laziness Nigerians Exibit by Ezerbullet(m): 10:22am On Mar 17, 2015
Glowstone:
seconded
Re: 5 Types Of Laziness Nigerians Exibit by adeememman(m): 10:28am On Mar 17, 2015
may 2ru
Re: 5 Types Of Laziness Nigerians Exibit by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 17, 2015
Glowstone:
Mehn!
DATZ HARS
Re: 5 Types Of Laziness Nigerians Exibit by Krasid(m): 3:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
PHYSICAL LAZINESS.Laziness that involves any physical activity.
Re: 5 Types Of Laziness Nigerians Exibit by PurestBoy(m): 7:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
I'm a lazy person too on social network. I've been a registered NLer since 2007 yet have fewer posts and topics but always online.
Re: 5 Types Of Laziness Nigerians Exibit by Emmyk(m): 7:27pm On Mar 17, 2015
Lol. spot on. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Entire World Economy Explained With Cows / Ghw Is Here To Stay. Ghw Has Heard Our Complains And They Are Makin Waves / Buhari Is Dead Insists British Politician Eric Stuart Joyce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.