Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

He Is A Womaniser, Will He Make My Mother Happy? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is A Womaniser, Will He Make My Mother Happy? (15413 Views)

My Mother-In-law Visits Too Often, How Do I Deal With That? Please Help / I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! / My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is A Womaniser, Will He Make My Mother Happy? by dre11(m): 10:01am On Mar 17, 2015
Dear Taiwo,

Please, how can I tell my mother what is happening? She is a widow and she has single handedly taken care of my brother and I till this stage.

Most of the time, her friends and family members have encouraged her to either re marry; my elder brother and I encouraged her too because she is alone almost all the time because we are now in higher institutions.

Late last year, she introduced Uncle Tommy to my brother and I, when he left; she explained to us that he is a widower with two children who are studying abroad and that she is in a relationship with him. Both of us were happy and we said it was okay inasmuch as he would make her happy.

We had no choice but to like him because it is obvious that he is making our mother happy. I was however, surprised and unhappy when I began to see him in my school hostel with another younger lady.

Initially, I couldn’t believe it was him until I moved close to him and even greeted him. He behaved as if it was okay for him to be with the lady. I did my findings and I learnt that the lady in question is his girlfriend and he is always coming to see her.

Two weeks ago I went home; Uncle Tommy came. He behaved as if all was normal, when he left, I couldn’t help but ask my mother if she was enjoying her relationship with him. She told me everything is okay. I am confused, should I tell her what I know? I am so ashamed of him that I could not tell my friend that I knew him from home. Should I tell my mum?

http://www.tribune.com.ng/share-a-burden/item/31802-he-is-a-womaniser-will-he-make-my-mother-happy

Your opinion about the whole stuff

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is A Womaniser, Will He Make My Mother Happy? by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 17, 2015
This is a very delicate matter but I feel you should respect your mothers privacy and not to tell her what you witnessed. Your mother isn't some lil girl on heat so she will see him for who he is soon. For all you know maybe their just seeing each other and the relationship isn't serious yet. Maybe their just dating and getting to know each other. If this was her husband I would advice you tell her but in this case I'd say save her the embarrassment of hearing it from you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is A Womaniser, Will He Make My Mother Happy? by ijustdey: 10:15am On Mar 17, 2015
do womanizer give happiness to a home

because I felt there would be a division of responsibility and time .....

2 Likes

Re: He Is A Womaniser, Will He Make My Mother Happy? by ijustdey: 10:16am On Mar 17, 2015
Dimples192:

is that you taking a space

3 Likes

Re: He Is A Womaniser, Will He Make My Mother Happy? by jacabi(m): 10:23am On Mar 17, 2015
It would be better if she lets her mother knows about it now before it is too late, so that the mother would not die of heart attack when she finally marries him and later knows about it.

6 Likes

Re: He Is A Womaniser, Will He Make My Mother Happy? by dre11(m): 10:47am On Mar 17, 2015
Dimples192:
This is a very delicate matter but I feel you should respect your mothers privacy and not to tell her what you witnessed. Your mother isn't some lil girl on heat so she will see him for who he is soon. For all you know maybe their just seeing each other and the relationship isn't serious yet. Maybe their just dating and getting to know each other. If this was her husband I would advice you tell her but in this case I'd say save her the embarrassment of hearing it from you.

Don't you think by letting her mum know what is going on would be better in a subtle gentle way....
Because if the mum gets to know one way or the other and learnt that her daughter knew all along she might be vexed

8 Likes

Re: He Is A Womaniser, Will He Make My Mother Happy? by bigv(m): 10:49am On Mar 17, 2015
It's your mother's decision to make. Only she can say for a fact if He makes Her happy.

1 Like

Re: He Is A Womaniser, Will He Make My Mother Happy? by DeCritique(m): 10:50am On Mar 17, 2015
Tell your mum before it is too late.

To avoid further heart break which might lead to high bp. You didnt tell us what happened to ur dad. Dead or abandoned his responsibilities?

If it's the later, the heart break and the thoughts of "Two men doing this to me? Where did I go wrong?" can make her lose her life.

Be warned

17 Likes

Re: He Is A Womaniser, Will He Make My Mother Happy? by Bonapart(m): 10:50am On Mar 17, 2015
Sorry no comment

1 Like

Re: He Is A Womaniser, Will He Make My Mother Happy? by dre11(m): 10:50am On Mar 17, 2015
I was however, surprised and unhappy when I began to see him in my school hostel with another younger lady.

Would a responsible man leave a relationship he is building up now and decide to spoil it by dating another girl which is in the same institution as the daughter of the woman he is building the relationship.......

This is a sign of irresponsibly by the man in question

10 Likes

Re: He Is A Womaniser, Will He Make My Mother Happy? by steppin: 10:51am On Mar 17, 2015
If the man pretended as if it were nothing, then I believe the two are into random sampling.
Some people prefer to call it "open relationship" but that's crap. They're both enjoying themselves.
Re: He Is A Womaniser, Will He Make My Mother Happy? by Hysmady(m): 10:51am On Mar 17, 2015
run away
Re: He Is A Womaniser, Will He Make My Mother Happy? by DICKtator: 10:51am On Mar 17, 2015
Don't tell
Why should you?
Let him get girls for you so y'all can be partner zinc time!!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Is A Womaniser, Will He Make My Mother Happy? by freecocoa(f): 10:53am On Mar 17, 2015
Your mother is not a child and should know how to handle it, you should tell her what you know and let her decide what she wants to do.

5 Likes

Re: He Is A Womaniser, Will He Make My Mother Happy? by LewisO: 10:56am On Mar 17, 2015
[size=14pt]Who be guy above me wey dey always us him sport bet block my comments? undecided

Back to the topic.... I don't think your mother needs him at her age, he go just dey quash your mama sote she go turn red, he will later leave and dump her.

What she needs at her age now is God, she should devote her time with God, trust me she won't think of engaging with another man, that isn't her husband she shouldn't let the devil take over her. [/size]

3 Likes

Re: He Is A Womaniser, Will He Make My Mother Happy? by Ilekeh(f): 10:56am On Mar 17, 2015
Hmmmm

Kini mo fe so lori oro yii?

If you were my pikin and I later find out you knew and you didn't tell me, I'll flog the nonsense out of you.

Sugbon, oro ti temi ni mo so yen.

1 Like

Re: He Is A Womaniser, Will He Make My Mother Happy? by nuras: 10:56am On Mar 17, 2015
Just go ahead and inform yo mum wit reasonable evidences b4 it is too late

1 Like

Re: He Is A Womaniser, Will He Make My Mother Happy? by thatsameJACK: 10:56am On Mar 17, 2015
Dont tell her as u will only ruin her happiness
Confront uncle Tommy when next u see him in your hostel. Let him know yur aware of all his actions
Re: He Is A Womaniser, Will He Make My Mother Happy? by LewisO: 10:57am On Mar 17, 2015
ipunchbitches:
I CAME I SAW I......
[size=14pt]... Left right? [/size]
Re: He Is A Womaniser, Will He Make My Mother Happy? by Joniboi(m): 10:57am On Mar 17, 2015
I will advise that you tell your elder brother about it first. After that, you and him can sit your mum down and tell her about her boyfriend's escapades. If she decides to continue with the relationship after that she should be ready for anything that follows.

3 Likes

Re: He Is A Womaniser, Will He Make My Mother Happy? by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 17, 2015
dre11:

Don't you think by letting her mum know what is going on would be better in a subtle gentle way....
Because if the mum gets to know one way or the other and learnt that her daughter knew all along she might be vexed

I think she should ask subtle questions to find out where the relationship stands first because for all she knows this could be a friends with benefits situation. The man was just widowed so maybe he wants to play the field since he's raised his family. What I think is embarrassing is finding out from your daughter that you've been rejected. From how casual he acted when the daughter spotted him shows that he doesn't see his relationship with her mum as a serious thing so the only person who would be hurt is the mother. Let the old woman have her companionship and service. If it ends it should be her calling not her daughters. It's not the daughters business. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A nairalander has gone too soon. Bece / I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning / What's The Oldest Thing In Your Family House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.