Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,142 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (2914 Views)

He Is Not Comfortable About His Mum's Pregnancy / How Do I Deal With A Denied Pregnancy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Dainy1(m): 10:46am On Mar 17, 2015
Re: . by tollu: 10:58am On Mar 17, 2015
Looooool. 1 week pregnancy? Fa fa fa fowl.
She's can't know if she's pregnant yet and if she is, it is not yours. Except you guys had sex before the 1 week ago episode.
Re: . by DuchessLily(f): 11:01am On Mar 17, 2015
She can even get pregnant after 1 minute of unprotected s£x, not to talk of a WHOLE 1week..

If she is already pregnant den d best drug is to become a father. (Even though its too early 4 Her to knw DAT yet)

But if she is not yet pregnant, den d best drug to prevent it occurring is Abstinence!

The Lord is ur strength

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 17, 2015
It is very possible medically but please don't take the life of that young soul. God may never forgive you. Thanks. ......... ....buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: . by Dainy1(m): 1:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
serious comment plz
Re: . by sniperr007(m): 1:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
Cant say cos am no doctor but haven't heard dat a lady finds out abt her pregnancy within 1 wk.

Ask ursef question abt dat d day.u will find solace.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
If she is willing, she needs to visit a doctor to talk about options. If she's unwilling, then try talking to her about your own reservations about having children now.

When was the week of sex, and when did she tell you she was pregnant? Did she take a home test or did she go to her doctor? How many weeks pregnant is she?

If you get out of this, then I implore you to learn your lesson and wear a condom next time! undecided
Re: . by eleojo23: 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
Emergency contraception would have been employed but it is effective
only in the first few days following
intimacy. The earlier it is initiated, the better. It is usually done within 72 hours (three days). But in this case, it's already been a week.
Emergency contraception which is usually carried out with levonorgestrel does not cause an abortion, i.e it does not have an effect if an embryo has already settled (implanted) into the womb.

So at this point, you may have to brace yourself up to face the consequences of your actions. Just prepare your mind. I wish you good luck.
Re: . by nairalandbuzz(m): 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
Three shots of Malaria Injection.

She should talk to a nurse to give her malaria injection for three days to complete a full malaria treatment without having malaria.

That will dose it out.

Even if it is 4 weeks pregnancy, I know YOYO Bitters will do the job. Not overdose o... Normal dose for four days.

But this girl, e be like say she wan chain you o... lol
Re: . by mutter(f): 1:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
Man up to your responsibilities.
You walked on the beach and now you ask us if you left footprints in the sand LOL

2 Likes

Re: . by Onegai(f): 3:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
one week is too soon (even if her period is late, unless she has a short cycle). Make her take an at home pregnancy test next week in front of you.

she can be pregnant but She can't know yet after just a week, especially if you're absolutely sure you had nothing to do with her the week before. And most single ladies don't track their cycles so it's harder for them to know when their most fertile days are, so they don't know precisely when they got pregnant.

She may be trying to pin something on you that isn't yours, so if the test result is positive, play calm and wait in 3 months time her doctor should be able to give her a due date and tell you her possible conception date (yes you should be going for ante-natal with her, I don't know why men don't. All these surprise pregnancies will end once you insist in attending ante-natal).

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
Poor men still penetrate in dis jet world undecided!
Re: . by Dainy1(m): 7:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
Thanks all
Re: . by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 21, 2015
nairalandbuzz:
Three shots of Malaria Injection.

She should talk to a nurse to give her malaria injection for three days to complete a full malaria treatment without having malaria.

That will dose it out.

Even if it is 4 weeks pregnancy, I know YOYO Bitters will do the job. Not overdose o... Normal dose for four days.

But this girl, e be like say she wan chain you o... lol
Amazing, the random information you can just pick up here.

(1) (Reply)

Parent When Your Child Displays This On Social Media(photo) / Sisisioge / What Is The Function Of This Net That Comes With A Gas Cylinder? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.