Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,915 members, 7,802,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Have Your Book In Print In A Couple Of Days Without Paying A Dime. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Have Your Book In Print In A Couple Of Days Without Paying A Dime. (1323 Views)

Your Book, Dear Ijeawele Is Dead On Arrival. Fan Tells Chimamanda On Facebook. / Paulo Coelho's And A Boy Selling Pirated Copies Of His Book In Traffic / [Trick] How To Read Love And Romance Novels Without Paying A Single Kobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have Your Book In Print In A Couple Of Days Without Paying A Dime. by sundayerhun(m): 11:09am On Mar 17, 2015
It's not an exaggeration, it's the simple fact. You may be skeptical about publishing an ebook. Fine, but there is a better option.

You can publish your book online for free. People go to the sites, pay for it, and they receive your book at their doorstep in matter of days, anywhere in the world. I mean, your printed book, beautifully published.

Companies like Lulu and Createspace offer such services. They print and distribute your book for free, and pay you 70 percent royalty. Isn't that incredible?

You want to become an international author today? I can help you in two ways.

1) I help you edit, format, and publish the book on the site. I do all the work. This will cost #5000 either sites, or #8000 for both.

2) I teach you how to go about it, and then you do it yourself. This will cost #2000 for either sites, or #3000 for both.

Reach me today on email: sundayerhun@gmail.com
Phone/WhatsApp: 08164041005

These prices are this low this week only. Expecting you!
Re: Have Your Book In Print In A Couple Of Days Without Paying A Dime. by sundayerhun(m): 11:14am On Mar 17, 2015
Re: Have Your Book In Print In A Couple Of Days Without Paying A Dime. by sundayerhun(m): 11:19am On Mar 17, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Taken During The 5th Edition Of Fagunwa Day / Sex And Fasting A Tale Of A Devoted Woman. Part 1 / How Can I Turn My Passion For Reading Into A Profitable Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.