Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,945 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive (4756 Views)

Man Places ‘magun’ On Wife, Tumbles Twice After Falling Victim / Wife Beater Looks Happy In Court Today (Photo) / Husband Beats And Threatened To Pour Hot Water On Wife When Denied Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
pickabeau1:

So what do u believe now

Its funny how u rated your environment while growinh up to be more influential than ur own family unit

Daddy never cheated yet you believed all men did

What I believe now is clearly stated in that post.

Show me a research that says parents are more influential in a child's life than the child's environment, and community.

Most children grow up seeing their parents as perfect, so perfect that they are not human. My dad was an obvious exception to the rule in my mind.
Re: See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive by pickabeau1: 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
Shollypopzz:

What I believe now is clearly stated in that post.

Show me a research that says parents are more influential in a child's life than the child's environment, and community.

Most children grow up seeing their parents as perfect, so perfect that they are not human. My dad was an obvious exception to the rule in my mind.

Your post just said the ideology did not last for long
Hence i asked

What do you believe

On research of influence of family vs environment... I think family is more crucial for the early years
Re: See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
pickabeau1:

On research of influence of family vs environment... I think family is more crucial for the early years

Post a link that proves your claim.
Re: See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive by pickabeau1: 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
Shollypopzz:

Post a link that proves your claim.
Let's leave that for now
I will look for information to back that up

I still ask

What do you believe now about men
Re: See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
pickabeau1:

Let's leave that for now
I will look for information to back that up

I still ask

What do you believe now about men

I will pay you $100 if u can find a link that supports your claim.

You'll find out with time. "Cheating is not a one gender thing" and I'm too lazy to type.
Re: See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive by pickabeau1: 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
Shollypopzz:

I will pay you $100 if u can find a link that supports your claim.

You'll find out with time. "Cheating is not a one gender thing" and I'm too lazy to type.

Lol..don't bother about the 100 dollars

However your second statement has not refuted your earlier held beliefs rather it strengthens it

From a POV that all men cheat now its both sexes cheat

Is that right?
Re: See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
pickabeau1:

Lol..don't bother about the 100 dollars

However your second statement has not refuted your earlier held beliefs rather it strengthens it

From a POV that all men cheat now its both sexes cheat

Is that right?

Both sexes can be cheats.
Re: See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive by pickabeau1: 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2015
Shollypopzz:

Both sexes can be cheats.

OK

No wahala
Re: See This Lady's View On Wife Beater Picture Inclusive by bamidele029: 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
This right here is why mothers shouldn't stay in abusive marriages for "the sake of the children" . The children end up even more messed up, with the boys growing up believing it's acceptable and even expected to beat their wives and the girls thinking it's normal for their men to beat them since Daddy beat Mum regularly and their marriage was "fine". That lady obviously needs physiological help, she needs reorientation about what love is

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! My Marriage Is Falling Apart. (MARRIAGE ISSUES) / My Wife Uses Harlom To Wash Her Private Part / Deleted Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.