Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? (40507 Views)

'Girls Leave Me Alone'-- Nigerian Lady Exposes Chat From A Lesbian Online. PICS / Why Can't Nairaland Girls Leave Me Alone? I'm Not Single And Searching Pls. / Why Do Girls Leave Their Pants In Their Man's House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by sampete(m): 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
Just last week, I was going through the phone of a colleague when I stumbled on some xxxx rated videos and pics of her humble self. Out of curiously I opened one of the videos and started watching...immediately I sent some of those videos into my phone, then I continued watching. I was so engrossed in her acts that I didn't notice when she came in, she caught me watching her nude videos. I expected her to be angry or something, she wasn't, she just collected her phone and that's all!

This is a girl that takes church so seriously, she has even been trying to get me attend her church...I was shocked, disturbed, in fact my orientation about her changed.

Since then she has been acting kinda weird, always coming over to my place unlike befor, just yesterday, she wanted to spend d night in my side...pastor pickin wey I be, I cum say no!

The koko is why do girls leave nude videos and pics in their phone for people to stumble upon? I once picked up a phone misplaced by a girl where I saw so many nude pics of dat nearly got me blind.

Another instance was when a coursemate of mine gave me a memory card dat has been routed by shortcut virus, after removing the virus, her files came back and as I was going through, I saw some nude videos and pics. I got so shaken dat day when I came across nude pics and videos of this girl and another of my coursemate, a girl too, they were both in the act of lesbianism! Chai! These my eyes don see!

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by SuperSuave(m): 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
Make I park my range here.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by Fulaboy(m): 12:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
Let the ladies come and answer this undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
Na wetin dem dey call CATALYST be that, lemme expatiate

*You visit a lady at home or she visits you
*she knows that you might not have mojo on your phone which will make the ministry move fast
*Then, she will store alot on her phone incase of incasity
*She gives you her phone so that you can go through her media and for sure, you will see the Bleep materials
*Your joystick starts rising 12inches above the ground level
*Then you will surely need a sharpener to shapen your pencil......
*You bounce ontop her
*She removes your trouser and boxer
*You remove her pant and skirt/bombshort/trouser
*Then you insert your *some text missing*

150 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
cause they knw guys will definitely go to the gallery and will definitely wanna have sex when they see them naked...

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by emperorchedda(m): 12:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
Post some of the videos here let's confirm

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by sampete(m): 12:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
Make una suffery dey buy land o!
Ladies please answer my question, why leave nude videos and pics in ur phone. Itz understandable if you just snap and send to your boyfrd of husband, buh why go as far as forgetting to delete these videos and pics?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by sampete(m): 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
emperorchedda:
Post some of the videos here let's confirm
can't post them here...these girls get thier lives to live nau! The fact dat I got hold of thier nude pics and videos does not mean I've the right to upload them online

29 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by sampete(m): 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
Orijin101:

*she knows that you might not have mojo on your phone which will make the ministry move fast
*She gives you her phone so that you can go through her media and for sure, you will see the Bleep materials
*You bounce ontop her
guy...you're something else!

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
Orijin101:

*You bounce ontop her

kai....ur not ok grin....well na true sha..u go to their crib...dey tell u stories that will raise ur body level...then they start touching u...before u knw it....u r in anoda heaven

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
sampete:
guy...you're something else!
I'm talking from experience dude wink

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by dunkem21(m): 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
You browsed her phone ..saw some Bleep videos, you transferred to your phone and forgot yourself watching that she even caught you.

She brought the full package and you dey form pastor pikin.

You no fit ask the babe abi you dey fear am?

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
asuoka:

kai....ur not ok grin....well na true sha..u go to their crib...dey tell u stories that will raise ur body level...then they start touching u...before u knw it....u r in anoda heaven
Na so ooooo
Na guys own worst pass

i comment my reservewink

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by sampete(m): 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
Orijin101:

I'm talking from experience dude wink
baddtt guy! I go dey watch out for things like this
Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by sampete(m): 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
dunkem21:
You browsed her phone ..saw some Bleep videos, you transferred to your phone and forgot yourself watching that she even caught you.

She brought the full package and you dey form pastor pikin.

You no fit ask the babe abi you dey fear am?
guy I need to do full observation befor I jump enter nau...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
Orijin101:

Na so ooooo
Na guys own worst pass

i comment my reservewink

smoke.....walahi...i don do am tire but thank God am a changed person...kai girls see wen for my eyes sha

origin walahi i dont knw if u do half wetin i do b4 i change
Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
asuoka:

Heaven or Hell undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
Godvilla:
Heaven or Hell undecided

any how u see it
Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
asuoka:

smoke.....walahi...i don do am tire but thank God am a changed person...kai girls see wen for my eyes sha

You don lash 3sisters before?
You don lash girl for 1hr47mins before?
You don lash your mama friend before?

If you neva do those things before, no talk that thing wey i bold againwink

14 Likes 2 Shares

asuoka:

WELLDONE

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
Orijin101:

i swear ur still a learner...i cant say all my sexual escapades here...it will dishonor my relationship with God

but i did tinz dat will scare u...walahi

i do not take glory in my sins sad...cause they were bad and nasty...things that will scare even a pastor...

girls r very easy to catch and take advantage of but i saw it and i felt real bad...

cause of my stupidness...a girl got pregnant for me at 17 but the girl na bad girl her self she abort am...

i look back and all i see are regrets

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
Orijin101:

shocked

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
asuoka:

i swear ur still a learner...i cant say all my sexual escapades here...it will dishonor my relationship with God

Abeg carry all of dem dey go house......

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
Godvilla:
Abeg carry all of dem dey go house......

lol...ur not ok

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
asuoka:

lol...ur not ok
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by emperorchedda(m): 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
sampete:
can't post them here...these girls get thier lives to live nau! The fact dat I got hold of thier nude pics and videos does not mean I've the right to upload them online
Sent a PM. Reply ASAP

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
asuoka:

i do not take glory in my sins sad...cause they were bad and nasty...things that will scare even a pastor...

girls r very easy to catch and take advantage of but i saw it and i felt real bad...

cause of my stupidness...a girl got pregnant for me at 17 but the girl na bad girl her self she abort am...

i look back and all i see are regrets
hmmmmmm........

*sigh
That one na you
Orijin never regret his past actions
It all happened for a reason wink

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
Orijin101:

hmmmmmm........

*sigh
That one na you
Orijin never regret his past actions
It all happened for a reason wink

when you meet Jesus....ulll knw wat am saying

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by sampete(m): 1:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
emperorchedda:
Sent a PM. Reply ASAP
Guy chill, I'm not sending those videos to you or anybody...Itz obvious the first thing you gonna do is upload those videos online...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by Mhizizzy(f): 1:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
I wuz here
Re: Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? by Emodeee: 1:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
[quote
author=sampete post=31704970]Just last week, I was going through the
phone of a colleague when I stumbled on some xxxx rated videos and pics
of her humble self. Out of curiously I opened one of the videos and
started watching...immediately I sent some of those videos into my
phone, then I continued watching. I was so engrossed in her acts that I
didn't notice when she came in, she caught me watching her nude videos. I
expected her to be angry or something, she wasn't, she just collected
her phone and that's all!

This is a girl that takes church so seriously, she has even been trying
to get me attend her church...I was shocked, disturbed, in fact my
orientation about her changed.

Since then she has been acting kinda weird, always coming over to my
place unlike befor, just yesterday, she wanted to spend d night in my
side...pastor pickin wey I be, I cum say no!

The koko is why do girls leave nude videos and pics in their phone for
people to stumble upon? I once picked up a phone misplaced by a girl
where I saw so many nude pics of dat nearly got me blind.

Another instance was when a coursemate of mine gave me a memory card dat
has been routed by shortcut virus, after removing the virus, her files
came back and as I was going through, I saw some nude videos and pics. I
got so shaken dat day when I came across nude pics and videos of this
girl and another of my coursemate, a girl too, they were both in the act
of lesbianism! Chai! These my eyes don see![/quote]

y is dat u r always seeing girls unclad pictures and their sex videos?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter / 10 Unique Facts About Kissing / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.