Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) (56482 Views)

Why Are Black Women Always So Angry? - Black Women Share Their Stories (part 3) / Narrow Escape And Scary Moments. / Guys And Ladies Share The Positive Impacts Of Nairaland On Your Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by layinkakeem(m): 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
It seems this thread contains womens content !
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by moderatorr1: 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
hmmm
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
emusmith:

Rare

Mmmm..u reckon? Maybe u never bumped with these ladies who r Wondering why their men r acting up when its time to flare up the bedroom wink cheesy
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by Maczeelly(m): 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ok
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
Islam undecided!
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by bootstrap(m): 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
... As God is my witness, if my wife ever gives me attitude or lies because of sex, it wld just be a matter of time befor her cup fills up.

as much as I wld not be asking for sex over the average number of times, i wld prefer an outright.. "not really in the mood" to all these useless gimiks joh

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
while you are busy escaping- please note that your husband also has an easy escape.. be cautious

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by Bonapart(m): 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
Only in Nigeria
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by mczico: 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
if Itell my husband GEJ till 2019

he go free me

I go soon blow
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
LOL... Damnn wasnt supposed to laff!!!

#Team7.4Inch
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by folabayo1(f): 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
Na so cheesy
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by LewisO: 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
[size=14pt]typing... [/size]
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by JoeCutie(m): 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
kika23:
I'd definitely learn something new today cheesy
Waiting to read your too. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by iamord(m): 12:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
KashyBaby:
Hahahahah...ok,lets flip the other side of coin..men,acting up as well...when ladies wanna have fire on bed,some men juz make a lot of dramas too..
I like it that way.. smiley it puts me in more control of the bed senaiors. grin. Shakara is allowed grin
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by pinkycute(f): 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
Interesting writeup cheesy

***am here to read comments and to learn too***
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
JoeCutie:
Waiting to read your too. grin
What are you doing here

From Nl labor room to lingerie room and now bedroom. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by IYANGBALI: 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
Abeg na who get vaseline and kondoms make him borrow me,my customer don come
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by hikmojj(m): 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
KashyBaby:
Hahahahah...ok,lets flip the other side of coin..men,acting up as well...when ladies wanna have fire on bed,some men juz make a lot of dramas too..
some men? u mean u have also tried those men??...
asiri awon obirin to ntu.... but as d op said......oga no go hear
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by Odunharry(m): 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
grin some women Kala o
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by StupidMod101: 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
Good day Nairalanders
I thank you all for listening and downloading my two tracks

(Dance track) "Erekere" http://mp3twit.com/uZP

And

(Pure yoruba Rap) "Fisile" http://mp3twit.com/v04

I'm here again with this shayo track
Please Download it and hear another YORUBA rap from me (f'rainbow) the igbo guy

This is "Ni Faaji" http://mp3twit.com/v4d

Show brother love

.....F'Rainbow.....

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
Vickybee:
Lubbish!

*Snaps finger and walks out of thread*
Share how you excused him that day wink
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by pinkycute(f): 12:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ok

bootstrap:
... As God is my witness, if my wife ever gives me attitude or lies because of sex, it wld just be a matter of time befor her cup fills up.

as much as I wld not be asking for sex over the average number of times, i wld prefer an outright.. "not really in the mood" to all these useless gimiks joh
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by Bekwarra(m): 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
If you like dress us as an American Football player or a cricket player #KoKanAye

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
Trypant:

BREAKING NEWS: AFDB PRESIDENCY: BUHARI MOVES
TO STOP ADESINA, ENDORSES ETHOPIAN SAFIAN
AHMED.
General Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressives
Congress (APC) is mounting international pressure to
stampede the emergence of Nigeria's Agriculture
Minister, Dr. Akinwumi Adesina. General
Muhammadu Buhari is mobilizing some influential
Islamic leaders within the country to reach out to the
largely Muslim dominated Northern African leaders.
Buhari is reaching out to Algeria ruling party,
Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood, Libyan Islamic clerics,
King of Morrocco, and the OIS. Buhari and his close
associate are supporting and canvassing for the
Ethiopian Finance Minister, Sufian Ahmed.
Rising Tide has gathered that General Buhari does
not have the complete support of his party leaders
on this matter. Our investigations reveal that
Governor Rabiu Kwakwanso of Kano state, who is an
open admirer of the Agriculture Minister is against
this plot. Kwakwanso and Senator Bukola Saraki argue
that Northern Nigeria will be the biggest beneficiary
if Akinwumi emerges, especially in the areas of
funding for Water Supply and Agriculture.
This kind of behaviour is not new with Gen. Buhari, In
1985 as head of state, he voted against Nigerian
Acting Secretary General, Dr. Peter Onu to become
the Secretary of the OAU. Buhari rather voted for Idi
Omaro, a Fulani Muslim from Niger Republic, who
eventually won. Ibrahim Daggash, a senior Nigerian
official at the OAU at that timr wrote:
"I remember in 1985 in Africa Hall that he was for
confirmation of Dr Peter Onu of Nigeria, who was
acting Secretary General but Nigeria’s Head of State
Gen. Muhammadu Buhari was adamant in his support
of Niger’s candidate, Idi Omaro, a Fulani Muslim. In a
meeting, a handful of Presidents led by Nyerere met
with Gen Buhari and Nwalimu begged him: ‘Please
give us Peter!’ Buhari refused and forgot even to be
courteous to his old peers.
What was astonishing, when the vote was in favour of
Niger’s candidate, the Nigerian Head rejoiced to such
a degree that he was unable to control his emotions.
That was a moment I witnessed and was convinced
that General Buhary would not last long as a leader.”
– The OAU: Reality Or Fiction by Ibrahim Daggash,
former Head of Information and Communication,
Organization of African Unity (OAU); pg 69; ISBN
1-9044722-25-3
Nigeria’s Agriculture Minister, Akinwumi Adesina, and
Ethiopia’s Finance Minister, Sufian Ahmed, are among
the five candidates who have been shortlisted to
contest the presidency of the African Development
Bank (AfDB), the Bank said on Friday.
The AfDB Board said the selection of the most
eligible candidates to succeed President Donald
Kaberuka was done by a Steering Committee of the
Board of Governors at a meeting held in Abidjan on
11 Feb.
Cape Verdean Finance Minister, Cristina Kamara,
currently Vice President of the Islamic Development
Bank, Birama Sidibe and Chad’s Finance Minister,
Kordjé Bedoumra have also been shortlisted for the
elections slated for May 2015.
Report says Kaberuka is currently serving his second
five-year term as AfDB President.

Why are Ebonyi people always so stupid and foolish? Tufiakwa to ndi Abakeleke
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by suptol(m): 12:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
undecided
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
hikmojj:

some men? u mean u have also tried those men??...
asiri awon obirin to ntu.... but as d op said......oga no go hear

How i wish i understand wat uve said.. grin
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by smilyice(m): 12:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
grin
Coldfeet:
Common ladies that's not fair!
What happened to good ole communication?
If my husband wants it and im not in the mood(rarely though) I simply tell him so!

If na days when konji hold am well well
He will ask me what can he do to make me be in the mood? Omo na that time I go come dey table all the things whey I need grin by the time I finish sef if Dickson never sleep oga himself go done dey snore lol cheesy

. Chai! See strategy grin
Coldfeet:
Common ladies that's not fair!
What happened to good ole communication?
If my husband wants it and im not in the mood(rarely though) I simply tell him so!

If na days when konji hold am well well
He will ask me what can he do to make me be in the mood? Omo na that time I go come dey table all the things whey I need grin by the time I finish sef if Dickson never sleep oga himself go done dey snore lol cheesy

. Chai! See strategy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by xynerise: 12:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
Crappy tricks.

No wonder cheating men are increasing.
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by iykedare(m): 12:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
[s]get her a rival then since she cant satisfy you. tongue tongue tongue[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ / Beautiful Photo Of Identical Nigerian Twin Sisters / She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.