Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) (56486 Views)

Why Are Black Women Always So Angry? - Black Women Share Their Stories (part 3) / Narrow Escape And Scary Moments. / Guys And Ladies Share The Positive Impacts Of Nairaland On Your Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
Nickymezor:
Jst passing by

OK na. keep passing by until it reaches your turn then you go know how far.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by Neplusultra(f): 3:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by justmyway: 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
I will run to children's room and be pretending to send them to sleep. By the time he flashes me or sends watsapp two or three times without response he will dose off. The next morning if I greet him he will not answer and I laugh secretly. Although I don't do it often cos am mostly available

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by reaky(m): 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
jashar:

LOL. Bros ee, cool down now. Haba, na so the thing do you reach smiley cheesy grin

If u understand d language of konji
Hmmm you will even do more than me
angry

grin grin grin

When she say baby am not in d mood
And you have been having ere*c*tion for d past 30mins and counting..............

Let me know what you will do
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by Vikky014(f): 4:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
Just passing sha
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by vincent88td(m): 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
those excuse no go work for me
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by zinachidi(m): 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
deejayterabyte:
I can smell a counter thread lol cheesy
lol , bro, i'm not sure there can be a counter thread to this. Its only 1 in 100million men that will pass that opporunity by.
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by dinoescobar(m): 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
If I Hear, Which man will flip when she's in the mood? Big massive Fabu
Chicks can sabi form not interested meanwhile they want you to grab her and throw her on the bed and play her jungle style.......mcheeew dramatists.

KashyBaby:
Hahahahah...ok,lets flip the other side of coin..men,acting up as well...when ladies wanna have fire on bed,some men juz make a lot of dramas too..
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by nammi: 4:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
Its not about being childish. Most ppl responses here are if she does it regularly. It is understandable that a woman may not be in the mood. but hey she has to be careful not to ''unmood'' or ''dismood'' her self always. Besides, its risky.
Marraige is all abt sacrifice. Is it everytime u wake up dat u re in the mood to go to work ?....NO. But u have to still go right? How abt if your husband says he is not in the mood to buy you tins or take u out always

The point here is moderation. For me weda or wedn't you are in the mood or not, thats wat u signed up for. Do not give room for the next door to be opened.

fellis:
God.
Men are so childish.
So your wife is not in the mood therefore run after the nearest ashawo because how dare she not be in the mood when you want sex?
How dare she?!?

Men are childish biko. If una like vex. I haven't even seen one mature response from them since I started reading.
Women will definitely try to avoid sex with you once in a while because male sex drive is typically greater than female sex drive.
They will employ strategies when trying to avoid sex because they don't want to hurt your feelings by outrightly telling you they don't want to sleep with you. Simple reasoning you kids cannot carry out.
She doesn't want sex every single time you ask so you want to start cheating immediately instead of using your head.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by kuuljay(m): 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
KashyBaby:
Hahahahah...ok,lets flip the other side of coin..men,acting up as well...when ladies wanna have fire on bed,some men juz make a lot of dramas too..
men drama except the lady doesn't knw where to touch.lick the tip and see what happens grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
kika23:
I'd definitely learn something new today cheesy
badt girl grin abi woman jare grin
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by bejeria101(m): 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
emusmith:
More and more men are complaining about what they call the women's strategies. Excuses they claim the sisters readily come up with (besides the good old i am tired and i am having head ache) when they do not want to be "ministered to".

At a tongue wagging session with married girlfriends (recently) – some of my ladies shared their escape strategy on the days that Oga has indicated interest to fire down-and they are not in the mood.

1. One said that on such nights she simply wears a pyjamas-knowing that her husband hates anything he has to fuss over-when he is all up.

2. The second lady said that she resorted to wearing non sexy night gowns on such nights but when she realized that her Oga does not mind(so long as there is any point of entry)-she then started wearing something that will be all buttoned/zipped up-on such nights that she is simply not in the mood.

3. Another said that when she suspects the man don balance for action on the bed-she will find chores in the kitchen to keep busy with until he dozes off…and she will tip toe to bed (careful not to remind him of his unfinished business-through body contact) and moves to the extreme end of the bed.

4. Another said that the best exit strategy is to stuff her vee jay with tissue paper to simulate her period.

5. The funniest contribution came from the lady (that spoke last); she said that on such nights, she simply starts acting up. She starts by wearing a frown that greets every small talk/gesture that her husband tries to initiate before trying to start a mini fight. Apparently, he suspected what was going on. So the last time she tried it, he said to her ‘’my dear, I swear to God- we will not fight o…at least not tonight. Just unsqueeze that face because your plans will not work today’’. She said that she fell on his body-laughing so hard. Trust men…he moved in for the kill immediately…while our lady was yet to realize what hit her. Lolzz

Please feel free to share your strategy with us…Oga no go hear, I promise!

To the men…why is it difficult to understand that she may not always be in the mood to be touched? It does not mean that she does not ‘gbadu’ your kini again…just that she is not in the mood at that particular point in time…eeerrr make Oga sef dey rest nau, haba! grin

Imagine the various strategies Men are forcing the sisters to adopt… just to escape it! lolzz wink

So my dear Nairaland wives, husbands or even couples to be wink, Contribute...cheesy

Source: Lailasblog. wink

Clap for yourself.when u get bf d guy go dey fire as he like,when una marry u come dey give ur hubby stories dat grip the liver,when the man begin dnt come n open thread wey no get sense o *off to my mamalawo house*
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
The children are still making noise eh kwa?

Nyeh nyeh nyeh, my wife doesn't want sex so am going to take my annoyance to extreme levels and cheat thereby exposing myself to STDs. Waaaahhh!!! Waaaaahhh!!! Waaaahhh!!!

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
Dallazday:
no matter the excuse a lady brings up, if I wan fire, I must fire. simple
will you force her because you want to fire.
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by komek(m): 6:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
rita25:
HMMMM.... you just wont understand........capacity to pay wat bills?.....u dey hire nitey customers ne? lipsrsealed grin

Cos if I continually get this funny treatment from my wife, I will have to pay to get the service elsewhere.
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by bukatyne(f): 7:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
emusmith:
More and more men are complaining about what they call the women's strategies. Excuses they claim the sisters readily come up with (besides the good old i am tired and i am having head ache) when they do not want to be "ministered to".

At a tongue wagging session with married girlfriends (recently) – some of my ladies shared their escape strategy on the days that Oga has indicated interest to fire down-and they are not in the mood.

1. One said that on such nights she simply wears a pyjamas-knowing that her husband hates anything he has to fuss over-when he is all up.

2. The second lady said that she resorted to wearing non sexy night gowns on such nights but when she realized that her Oga does not mind(so long as there is any point of entry)-she then started wearing something that will be all buttoned/zipped up-on such nights that she is simply not in the mood.

3. Another said that when she suspects the man don balance for action on the bed-she will find chores in the kitchen to keep busy with until he dozes off…and she will tip toe to bed (careful not to remind him of his unfinished business-through body contact) and moves to the extreme end of the bed.

4. Another said that the best exit strategy is to stuff her vee jay with tissue paper to simulate her period.

5. The funniest contribution came from the lady (that spoke last); she said that on such nights, she simply starts acting up. She starts by wearing a frown that greets every small talk/gesture that her husband tries to initiate before trying to start a mini fight. Apparently, he suspected what was going on. So the last time she tried it, he said to her ‘’my dear, I swear to God- we will not fight o…at least not tonight. Just unsqueeze that face because your plans will not work today’’. She said that she fell on his body-laughing so hard. Trust men…he moved in for the kill immediately…while our lady was yet to realize what hit her. Lolzz

Please feel free to share your strategy with us…Oga no go hear, I promise!

To the men…why is it difficult to understand that she may not always be in the mood to be touched? It does not mean that she does not ‘gbadu’ your kini again…just that she is not in the mood at that particular point in time…eeerrr make Oga sef dey rest nau, haba! grin

Imagine the various strategies Men are forcing the sisters to adopt… just to escape it! lolzz wink

So my dear Nairaland wives, husbands or even couples to be wink, Contribute...cheesy

Source: Lailasblog. wink

The fifth husband is funny
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
bukatyne:

I like his sincerity, sense of humour and maturity cheesy
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by bukatyne(f): 7:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
emusmith:

Very nice and open husband.

Sharp guy too tongue

He decided his miracle will not pass him by grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
bukatyne:

Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by smilyice(m): 7:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
I swear they haven't met me.....Escape Gini No way.....
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by AdeniyiA(m): 7:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
Coldfeet:
Common ladies that's not fair!
What happened to good ole communication?
If my husband wants it and im not in the mood(rarely though) I simply tell him so!

If na days when konji hold am well well
He will ask me what can he do to make me be in the mood? Omo na that time I go come dey table all the things whey I need grin by the time I finish sef if Dickson never sleep oga himself go done dey snore lol cheesy

I bet all men would develop COLDFEET at such demands,
but then, everyday for the thief, one day for the owner cool
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
bukatyne:

Very nice and open husband.

Sharp guy too tongue

He decided his miracle will not pass him by grin

Like Kika23, I learnt from this thread...
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by kika23(f): 7:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
emusmith:

I did too wink
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
kika23:

I did too wink

Hope it will not be used against us in the court of "law"? tongue
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
Omg MDH don decode all my strategies.....most esp if i had a hectic day @ work ,i go just dey vex, frown,tight my face.....i go transfer all my tiredness to am......
secondly,. if i no dey in d mood,n i see say e dey persist i go form by force abd pain or headache......to d point i go even talk pcm tab
thirdly .....na to pick quarrel ......etc etc...his reply will b ...so i plan not to give him tonight...e go just laugh....hold me tight n sleep

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by bukatyne(f): 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
emusmith:

Lucky you
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by kika23(f): 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
emusmith:

Hope it will not be used against us in the court of "law"? tongue

Hahaha..... Naaaaah..
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
kika23:

Hahaha..... Naaaaah..

The frowning aspect was really funny. What a tactic! grin
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
bukatyne:

Lucky you

you married?
Re: Ladies Share Their Funny "Bedroom Escape" Strategies (Read) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 17, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beautiful Photo Of Identical Nigerian Twin Sisters / She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story / Royal Father In Sex Scandal With Disabled Woman Of Four (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.