Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:03 PM

Can It Be Done - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Can It Be Done (1311 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can It Be Done by freetowns: 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hi guys. Is it possible to have an option of payment with MTN recharge card on an e-commerce site.

U simply buy an mtn card, go to payment, select pay with recharge card, put in d card number, system verifies d card, payment goes tru and value of card is transferred to a mobile account owned by the site.

Thanks
Re: Can It Be Done by castsports: 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
I can think of two possible ways atm.
1. MTN giving an API for that.
2. Manual processing with the help of push notifications.
Re: Can It Be Done by freetowns: 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
castsports:
I can think of two possible ways atm.
1. MTN giving an API for that.
2. Manual processing with the help of push notifications.
Can u explain the second one. Please boss
Re: Can It Be Done by donsheddy1(m): 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
freetowns:
Hi guys. Is it possible to have an option of payment with MTN recharge card on an e-commerce site.

U simply buy an mtn card, go to payment, select pay with recharge card, put in d card number, system verifies d card, payment goes tru and value of card is transferred to a mobile account owned by the site.

Thanks
Are you for real? Buy MTN Recharge Card with Recharge Card. It's possible though, na your money go do the talking.
Re: Can It Be Done by freetowns: 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
donsheddy1:
Are you for real? Buy MTN Recharge Card with Recharge Card. It's possible though, na your money go do the talking.
No I mean pay for goods with recharge cards online.
Re: Can It Be Done by castsports: 4:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
freetowns:

Can u explain the second one. Please boss
What I mean is having someone behind the mobile app that is connected to your payment gateway to receive the card info then load it in and send a reply of some sort.

It could work, but it is just left for you to decide whether or not its worth it...
Re: Can It Be Done by donsheddy1(m): 4:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
Don't be fooled o, Only Mobile Network Owners can grant you such access to be able to do this stuff. and that's the possibility i can think of right now.
freetowns:

No I mean pay for goods with recharge cards online.
Re: Can It Be Done by freetowns: 4:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
castsports:

What I mean is having someone behind the mobile app that is connected to your payment gateway to receive the card info then load it in and send a reply of some sort.

It could work, but it is just left for you to decide whether or not its worth it...
Yh we tot of that. But in a case where we have about 10 thousand people making payment in a day, how does that work?
Re: Can It Be Done by donsheddy1(m): 4:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
Another option is to develop a mobile ewallet plugin that can pop out share and sell service on click undecided
Re: Can It Be Done by castsports: 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
freetowns:

Yh we tot of that. But in a case where we have about 10 thousand people making payment in a day, how does that work?
It can be distributed to dedicated individuals, just like an decaptcha service
Re: Can It Be Done by freetowns: 8:03am On Mar 18, 2015
donsheddy1:
Another option is to develop a mobile ewallet plugin that can pop out share and sell service on click undecided
Huh? This is Spanish to me. Explain please
Re: Can It Be Done by donsheddy1(m): 10:22am On Mar 19, 2015
freetowns:

Huh? This is Spanish to me. Explain please
Even though the rest are appearing as spanish, did "SHARE & SELL" Also appeared as spanish?
Re: Can It Be Done by freetowns: 1:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
donsheddy1:
Even though the rest are appearing as spanish, did "SHARE & SELL" Also appeared as spanish?
No it didn't. Thanks
Re: Can It Be Done by donsheddy1(m): 1:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
freetowns:

No it didn't. Thanks
You're welcome

(1) (Reply)

Oop Php / Run Android As An OS On Your Computer / How To Create A Multiplayer Tic Tac Toe Game With Html, Css And Javascript

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.