Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. (92954 Views)

The Expression On This Lady's Face As She Sprays Money Is Priceless / 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics / See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2015

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by pretydiva(f): 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
blublahd:

stop defending ur crass äss, is that what a decent gal shud wear? Abi na until dem pour alcohol 4 ur punaani?
D chiqs dressin and urs different?
Olodo...had to xplain masef undecided
u must b a goat 4 spewing trash. No need explaining myself cos u no y,u ain't worth it
Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by pretydiva(f): 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
toogentle:

Don't condemn people. U r not a saint. The girl was happy doing the trash she did. She never expected the whole world to see it.
Let her contunu.
Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
pretydiva:
na ur sisters n gf b cray fish...i.diot

crayfish!!!!...ur BF is deceiving u calling u#pretydiva##...all I c in u is d opposite

3 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by brownlord: 8:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
pretydiva:
what do u no?

Noffin o, though I've seen someone that look very much like you

Now what so you know?
Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by Fourwinds: 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
pretydiva:
Dis is some one's future wife n mother. Shaking my head 4 dis generation . Later she go begin do dry fasting,dey cast n bind wen she nor c husband
what girls don't know. deir past will hunt dem but even when dey realise dis later on., dey won't tell deir husband. doing fake fasting and casting out nothing

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by owolawitola(f): 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
For her mind now shez a sexy risk taker. She has no idea what those guys would be thinkin.
Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I'm not pouring alcohol in my pants. idi ot.

BT I cn c ur pants frm ur DP microscopically....go sitdon jooor....bar man give one bottle of origin joor...

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by 1stola: 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
Airforce1:
i like that cheesy
Ode
You will like it too if na your sister or mama.
Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by brownlord: 8:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
owolawitola:
For her mind now shez a sexy risk taker. She has no idea what those guys would be thinkin.

Alright, tell us what they are thinking
Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by Fourwinds: 8:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
toogentle:

Don't condemn people. U r not a saint. The girl was happy doing the trash she did. She never expected the whole world to see it.
rubbish. if u have a memory of someone u want to marry doing dis in such place ., will u be happy. I condemn what is not good. if u see me doing d wrong thing., I will be glad for u to put me in d right path
Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by Fourwinds: 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
Airforce1:

wetin be your own?

is it your body undecided

mtchew
she is a stupid girl. every deed has a payment. she should be patient for d reward. not now but later. she would have forgot dat singular moment of fun fare. yeah.!!!
Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by Fourwinds: 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
Airforce1:

wetin be your own?

mtchew
she is a stu..pid girl. every deed has a payment. she should be patient for d reward. not now but later. she would have forgot dat singular moment of fun fare. yeah.!!!
Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by owolawitola(f): 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
They probably would be thinkin that 'yes. I don find girl for tonight' and they were probably there hailing her yet its probably one of them that leaked the pictures. In their mind they would br makin fun of her. She doesnt even know if its harmful
brownlord:

Alright, tell us what they are thinking
Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by linusbnn(m): 8:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
pretydiva:
Dis is some one's future wife n mother. Shaking my head 4 dis generation . Later she go begin do dry fasting,dey cast n bind wen she nor c husband

How are you diff from her?

2 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
Kini big deal? undecided Abeg leave the happening gal make she sell market o jare....selling point toh yi, marketing toh Badt!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 17, 2015

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by MrPasserby(m): 8:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
pretydiva:
exactly...... And even join the church prayer team.
Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by Angelou(m): 8:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
Airforce1:

wetin be your own?

mtchew

Eh Ehn so na so yor mumsy flex life before she born u ba.... person like u fit don de high wit champagne from inside belle cheesy
Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by iyrojc(m): 8:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
I wonder how sensible guys will begin to talk like under aged boys here. Its not Compulsory you must talk especially when you have nothing reasonable to say. What is good about that pix dat is making u guys happy? A girl acted weired and guys are celebrating her. God have mercy on us. If you like it, then go and marry her or better still encourage your sisters/spouses to do like wise.
Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by steppin: 8:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Kini big deal? undecided Abeg leave the happening gal make she sell market o jare....selling point toh yi, marketing toh Badt!!!! grin
I hope you're selling yours too. grin
Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by komek(m): 8:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
Airforce1:
i like that cheesy

Is ur Album out now?

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
steppin:

I hope you're selling yours too. grin
yea! fun BABA e!!!

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by XBLadez: 8:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
She's cleaning up. . . . .alcoholically

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by XBLadez: 8:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
pretydiva:
I was just gonna commend you till I saw ur DP

No difference

3 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by adahgold(m): 8:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
Women no be today Una don loose Una respect after one mumu gal go they form hard to get as don jazzy talk for collabo shey u no no say I get ur password and I don code...

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by Fourwinds: 8:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
toogentle:

Imagine if pics of all the trash u have done in the past 3 years shows up online? No one is 100% clean. That's my point
I agreed no one is 100% clean dats y I'm always wary of what I do every day. dats is y I said if I'm going wrong I will like someone to put me in d rite track. what I see dere is gross indecency
Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by pretydiva(f): 8:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
Randy91:

crayfish!!!!...ur BF is deceiving u calling u#pretydiva##...all I c in u is d opposite
id.iot. Ur sisters are being deceived by their boy friends,ur here spewing poo
Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by pretydiva(f): 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
XBLadez:

I was just gonna commend you till I saw ur DP

No difference
den u should go wash ur eyes
Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by pretydiva(f): 8:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
linusbnn:

How are you diff from her?
ask goggle
Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
[size=35pt]Badt B!tches With F**king Problems[/size]

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by oloworulz(m): 8:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
See person wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin / Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) / Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.