Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,303 members, 7,780,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:09 PM

See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. (92864 Views)

The Expression On This Lady's Face As She Sprays Money Is Priceless / 2 Ladies Drowned At Elegushi Beach,lagos Afta Attending A Friend's Birthday(pics / See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by XBLadez: 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
pretydiva:
den u should go wash ur eyes
I love u too. Good night
Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by pretydiva(f): 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
Fourwinds:
what girls don't know. deir past will hunt dem but even when dey realise dis later on., dey won't tell deir husband. doing fake fasting and casting out nothing
exactly my point..buh dey r 2 blind 2 c it
Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by pretydiva(f): 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
XBLadez:

I love u too. Good night
gud nyt 2
Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by fredoooooo: 8:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Kini big deal? undecided Abeg leave the happening gal make she sell market o jare....selling point toh yi, marketing toh Badt!!!! grin

awon omomi wink
Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by pretydiva(f): 8:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
brownlord:

Noffin o, though I've seen someone that look very much like you

Now what so you know?
u don't no me,neither ve u seen sm1 dat luks like me
Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by neyur: 8:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
pretydiva:
Dis is some one's future wife n mother. Shaking my head 4 dis generation . Later she go begin do dry fasting,dey cast n bind wen she nor c husband

In one sentence, give one difrence between the gurl in question and you?

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by cycluse: 8:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
this is what I don't like.everybody have the right for his or her own opinion, we should not be sending abusing word to each other here because of comments
Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by pretydiva(f): 8:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
neyur:

In one sentence, give one difrence between the gurl in question and you?
ask goggle
Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by Dcaliphate(m): 8:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
Airforce1:

very soon
lolzzz, never ending very soon things
Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by bdidi: 9:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
I think you all can blame it on Alcohol, Monkey tail, shepe, Alomo bitters

You can add your own lozzzz!
Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by brownlord: 9:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
pretydiva:
u don't no me,neither ve u seen sm1 dat luks like me

Don't be too sure, I rarely say what I'm not sure of.

What if I tell ye d bad spot?
Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by Gynacologist(m): 9:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
kennygee:

How you no go like am.
him blind?
Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by sonofspada(m): 9:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
Actually people! That's money talking
Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by pretydiva(f): 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
brownlord:

Don't be too sure, I rarely say what I'm not sure of.

What if I tell ye d bad spot?
i said u don't no me,tk it or leave it
Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by daben1(m): 9:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
pretydiva:
Dis is some one's future wife n mother. Shaking my head 4 dis generation . Later she go begin do dry fasting,dey cast n bind wen she nor c husband
i'll expose you!! after now you'll come for me to pour Orijin in your p*ssy
Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by brownlord: 9:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
pretydiva:
i said u don't no me,tk it or leave it

See mugu, what is running through your head?
Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
fredoooooo:

awon omomi wink
I trust you nau... shebi iwo ni? Omo ekun tan na she anyhow. grin
Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by pretydiva(f): 9:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
daben1:
i'll expose you!! after now you'll come for me to pour Orijin in your p*ssy
i.diot
Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by pretydiva(f): 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
brownlord:

See mugu, what is running through your head?
ur d biggest mugu
Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by neyur: 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
pretydiva:
ask goggle

Ah! Ask google when d source is here?
Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by shepherdnoble: 9:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
Na Lagos carry corruption n all evil act for head. I hate Lagos state n thank God na pass i dey pass,,,eko o ni baje oo....all of una na lions n lioness living in jungle.

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by Orikinla(m): 9:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
May be she thinks alcohol cures vaginitis. grin

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by Emeka71(m): 9:52pm On Mar 17, 2015
pretydiva:
That doesn't mean she can't get a husband because there are guys who want to take a wild 21st century babe; people have different choices.
Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by mascotblaze(m): 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
grin girls can form? Most ladies complainin do worst tin dan hers. Anyways, that how far her thinking could go at the moment. Wats even d P sef? She no even be stripper
Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by onajo2000(m): 9:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
They call this marketing strategy...... Is just the arrangement between the girl and the club owner

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by iyrojc(m): 9:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
Fourwinds:
I agreed no one is 100% clean dats y I'm always wary of what I do every day. dats is y I said if I'm going wrong I will like someone to put me in d rite track. what I see dere is gross indecency
I love that. We are all working towards perfection. That we are not 100% clean does not give us the right to celebrate evina and encourage it.
Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by Evina(f): 10:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
iyrojc:

I love that. We are all working towards perfection. That we are not 100% clean does not give us the right to celebrate evina and encourage it.

Pardon me, what has Evina got to do with the topic or quoted post?
Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by lovat(m): 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
see madness. later when she no go fit give birth, she go say na devil cause am. mtchew
continue to pose like dat for your dp, later wen U no see man marry U go say na devil cause am
Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by Nickymezor(f): 11:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
Of all places for her body, na dere she want mk dey pour d champagne... hmmmmm this is so weirrrrrrd n unladylike shocked..Therez more to it abeg undecided....In fact she nids deliverance ASAP
Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by adolphusberit(m): 11:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
Airforce1 where ur album
Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by abokikhalifa: 11:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
pretydiva:
nor b 4 movies she tk do am,abi u c her do am 4 real ground. Dis gal own nor b movie oo..
this days if you go marry, you go marry. After all many bad girls ar married to rich nd hansome men.. Just do what evemake ss you happy, fogert tomorrow, tomorrow will take good care of it self.. God is a mercy God.
Re: See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. by Ranoscky(m): 11:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ko kan mi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin / Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) / Woman Who Had 10 Kids With 10 Different Men Buried In Penis-Like Casket (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.