Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) (32066 Views)

Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? / One Of The Reasons Why Men Cheat On Their Wife By Going After Young Ladies / Money Given To A Wife By Her Husband Is Called What.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by kaboninc(m): 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

And I thought you were a real man

God!!!

I feel so stupid right now

REAL men don't ROB Central Banks because they want to satisfy/fulfil the fantasies of their fairytale wives.

REAL men go for REAL ADVENTURES, not FAIRYTALES!
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
kaboninc:

REAL men don't ROB Central Banks because they want to satisfy/fulfil the fantasies of their fairytale wives.

REAL men go for REAL ADVENTURES, not FAIRYTALES!

*cries*

You are so mean

Why can't you be charming prince for once
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by kaboninc(m): 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

*cries*

You are so mean

Why can't you be charming prince for once

*wipes her tears*

I am a charming prince. But to an enchanting and beautiful princess.

Are you?
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
kaboninc:

*wipes her tears*

I am a charming prince. But to an enchanting and beautiful princess.

Are you?

Leave me alone
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by kaboninc(m): 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

Leave me alone

With all pleasure, my lady!
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by SirShymexx: 12:34am On Mar 20, 2015
bukatyne:

1:1000 is probably in Utopia

Here, it is way way more...

And I know quite a number of men push and encourage their wives to do more and understand that either's success is amount success. I know Omo T's husband and Dora 's husband because of their wives.

A guy here still said his uncle was enjoying because his wife was at home to cook fresh food for him.

I asked If he would like it when all his married sister can be said to achieve is cooking fresh soup daily and he is yet to reply me grin

Well, I was a tad bit conservative with the 1:1000 ratio, to be honest. Guys are generally attracted to high-flying women. It's a thing of pride to be with women like that.

All my sisters have to cook for their husbands and do chores. That was how they were raised - no fraudulent/lazy "modern" woman tripe around here. They all love cooking, anyway - it's fun to cook and clean up. Only lazy folks attach too much importance to things like that. It's just like fixing something in house/DIY - that's something I do for the fun of it.
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by SirShymexx: 12:35am On Mar 20, 2015
Justfollowit:

The original black man will never agree with me so lets agree to disagree tongue

I don't want to believe you are really like this in practice

Have you got a senior sister?

That could be her own reality. Yes, we have families like that in Nigeria.

But I do agree that it is too much

I'm with you in whatever you decide to do. However, don't think "original black man" is a narcissistic term...it's five percent nation word for the traditional black man who views the world from a black perspective/experience, via the blackness of his skin. It's just like when the five percenters say, "what's today's mathematics?" - what's the plan/motto for today.

Shiit, I'm whoever I'm, depending on whatever energy is around me. I work/act based on the energy I receive lol.

Yes, I have an older sister - and she has been married for years without any major problems whatsoever. Her hussy is Nigerian (Yoruba). Not saying her marriage is perfect - but I've never heard her make any complaints. Ditto all my younger sisters in relationships. If her hussy were to be like the men these bitter women talk about daily on here...she would have reported him to us cos she knows she has two brothers who're knuckleheads and won't hesitate to beat the crap out of the guy. However, she only says nice things about him...and the guy is a decent guy. They're also on the same level, in the same field.

That's why women always need to make the right choices when dating. Most of these women chase material things with the hope of changing the guy - not compatibility. Yet when shiit hits the fan, they want the whole world to stop and have empathy on them. You made ya choice - carry ya damn cross.
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by SirShymexx: 12:39am On Mar 20, 2015
DollyParton1:

grin grin grin
Gurl. Dont I just love you. No homo. grin

Darn!! I'm loving this.

I think the both of you are ripe for a nice ménage à trois.

Dolly's going to bring the batty game, combined with Justfollowit and her mad chest game (naij muslim got ti.ts for days) - balanced equation and good to go all night long. lipsrsealed
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 20, 2015
SirShymexx:

I'm with you in whatever you decide to do. However, don't think "original black man" is a narcissistic term...it's five percent nation word for the traditional black man who views the world from a black perspective/experience, via the blackness of his skin. It's just like when the five percenters say, "what's today's mathematics?" - what's the plan/motto for today.

Shiit, I'm whoever I'm, depending on whatever energy is around me. I work/act based on the energy I receive lol.

Yes, I have an older sister - and she has been married for years without any major problems whatsoever. Her hussy is Nigerian (Yoruba). Not saying her marriage is perfect - but I've never heard her make any complaints. Ditto all my younger sisters in relationships. If her hussy were to be like the men these bitter women talk about daily on here...she would have reported him to us cos she knows she has two brothers who're knuckleheads and won't hesitate to beat the crap out of the guy. However, she only says nice things about him...and the guy is a decent guy. They're also on the same level, in the same field.

That's why women always need to make the right choices when dating. Most of these women chase material things with the hope of changing the guy - not compatibility. Yet when shiit hits the fan, they want the whole to stop and have empathy on them. You made ya choice - carry ya damn cross.

So if your wife is all caring, you wouldn't mind helping her out?

What if she earns more than you do or have to work harder-will you be more flexible concerning her role in the home

I don't think you are all what you make yourself to be this forum.

Why do you like writing so much?
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by SirShymexx: 12:52am On Mar 20, 2015
Justfollowit:

So if your wife is all caring, you wouldn't mind helping her out?

What if she earns more than you do or have to work harder-will you be more flexible concerning her role in the home

I don't think you are all what you make yourself to be this forum.

Why do you like writing so much?

Well, if she's a rider - then I'm riding for her till the wheels fall off. I'm loyal like that, and it's loyalty above everything. Not just in relationship, with friends as well.

I'm competitive and that'll motivate/inspire me to work harder. As for the roles - I ride with: he who pays the piper calls the tune. I don't mind falling back, as long as she won't let it get to her head and become disrespectful. If that ever happens - I'm walking out of the marriage, and blowing away with the wind. But I doubt it'll ever happen, though.

What you see is what you get, depending on the energy around you.

I just like putting everything in context, and I do type very fast lol. Er, no matter how you do that, most folks on this forum have reading/comprehension problems. I might start doing witty one-liners like I used to do in the past then. tongue
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 20, 2015
SirShymexx:

Well, if she's a rider - then I'm riding for her till the wheels fall off. I'm loyal like that, and it's loyalty above everything. Not just in relationship, with friends as well.

I'm competitive and that'll motivate/inspire me to work harder. As for the roles - I ride with: he who pays the piper calls the tune. I don't mind falling back, as long as she won't let it get to her head and become disrespectful. If that ever happens - I'm walking out of the marriage, and blowing away with the wind. But I doubt it'll ever happen, though.

I just like putting everything in context, and I do type very fast lol. Er, no matter how you do that, most folks on this forum have reading/comprehension problems. I might start doing witty one-liners like I used to do in the past then. tongue

You should show this side of yours more often.

It is positive
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by Missy89(f): 3:45am On Mar 20, 2015
SirShymexx:

Stop selling yourself no one is buying angry

2 Likes

Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by kaboninc(m): 7:36am On Mar 20, 2015
Missy89:

Someone has bought him.

Can I apply...for you?

So justfollowit,

Good morning my future Queen!

So you say am mean, how about Shymexx?

At least you know so much about him than you do for me.

SirShymexx,

In as much as you're blunt, I doubt if you'd do most of the things you've highlighted.

Good morning all.
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by SirShymexx: 10:09am On Mar 20, 2015
Missy89:

Lol. Selling yano.

That is why you are the senior e-wife lol.
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by SirShymexx: 10:15am On Mar 20, 2015
kaboninc:

Someone has bought him.

Can I apply...for you?

So justfollowit,

SirShymexx,

In as much as you're blunt, I doubt if you'd do most of the things you've highlighted.

Good morning all.

I wasn't even hypothetical. Realistically, it is going to be a tad hawkish and overbearing to have full control over the next person's money, even if she were to be ya spouse.

Naturally, if you are not a control freak - you will just fall back when it comes to decision making in regards to what she is contributing. At the end of the day, the priority are the kids and as long as they are good - then it is well. As a man, you'd just focus on yourself and let her do her thing, as long as she maintains the respect.
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 20, 2015
kaboninc:

Someone has bought him.

Can I apply...for you?

So justfollowit,

SirShymexx,

Good morning all.

I am not your future Queen cool

Go look for her elsewhere
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by kaboninc(m): 11:18am On Mar 20, 2015
Justfollowit:

I am not your future Queen cool

Go look for her elsewhere

Because I couldn't rob a bank so I can by you a lake in Mars? That's what prince charming do ba? cheesy

C'mon nau....
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by kaboninc(m): 11:21am On Mar 20, 2015
SirShymexx:

I wasn't even hypothetical. Realistically, it is going to be a tad hawkish and overbearing to have full control over the next person's money, even if she were to be ya spouse.

Naturally, if you are not a control freak - you will just fall back when it comes to decision making in regards to what she is contributing. At the end of the day, the priority are the kids and as long as they are good - then it is well. As a man, you'd just focus on yourself and let her do her thing, as long as she maintains the respect.

And if she doesn't.....

You won't hesitate to 'liberate' her?

I just want to know the extent to which you can tolerate ya spouse. I see your blunt post but I don't you'd be like that in real life.

By the way, are you a Nigerian?
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by SirShymexx: 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
kaboninc:

And if she doesn't.....

You won't hesitate to 'liberate' her?

I just want to know the extent to which you can tolerate ya spouse. I see your blunt post but I don't you'd be like that in real life.

By the way, are you a Nigerian?

Obviously.

As as man, especially an alpha male - one thing that is non-negotiable. Hence the saying, "respect me as a man". Once she starts the shenanigans, I'd probably sit her down, and give her a stern warning - after that, I'm walking away. Letting the anger accumulate internally might end up being disastrous with one simple tripe triggering a case where you might end up demanding the respect by beating her to stupor lol.

Shiit, I was raised to survive on my own regardless of what the situation is. So walking away for some space to find myself again won't be a problem, since she'd look after the kids. Fvck a woman having full dominion over me, and talking smack to me. I never even allowed that from my parents as soon as I got to the age whereby I could navigate the world myself and survive.

Yes, I'm naija reppin' that green-white-green.
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by kaboninc(m): 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
SirShymexx:

Obviously.

As as man, especially an alpha male - one thing that is non-negotiable. Hence the saying, "respect me as a man". Once she starts the shenanigans, I'd probably sit her down, and give her a stern warning - after that, I'm walking away. Letting the anger accumulate internally might end up being disastrous with one simple tripe triggering a case where you might end up demanding the respect by beating her to stupor lol.

Shiit, I was raised to survive on my own regardless of what the situation is. So walking away for some space to find myself again won't be a problem, since she'd look after the kids. Fvck a woman having full dominion over me, and talking smack to me. I never even allowed that from my parents as soon as I got to the age whereby I could navigate the world myself and survive.

Yes, I'm naija reppin' that green-white-green.

Alpha male? Well so much for different classifications. BTW, whats the opposite of an alpha-male? Justfollowit, can you help? Thanks! cheesy

Personally, I tell myself that this thing called marriage/relationship is not a competition. At a point, even with your gra-gra and feet stamping, after a woman exercises some control over you, you'd be so st.upid at your own self. Trust me.

I agree with you on having to 'walk' away but only for a while unless the union is beyond repair. I see you you're strong headed oh but I strongly believe it is your own weakness.

So you are a Nigerian, I hope not Igbo and Ngwa because folks from that school are just as blunt as you are - no hard feelings. Lol

1 Like

Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by Lumpyy(f): 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
All i see from the picture is women being the ROCK of the home,yes my hubby is a big baby,Yes i take care of everything with any help i get,YES I AM HAPPY doin it because i have a happy home and its worth it!
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by SirShymexx: 5:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
kaboninc:

Alpha male? Well so much for different classifications. BTW, whats the opposite of an alpha-male? Justfollowit, can you help? Thanks! cheesy

Personally, I tell myself that this thing called marriage/relationship is not a competition. At a point, even with your gra-gra and feet stamping, after a woman exercises some control over you, you'd be so st.upid at your own self. Trust me.

I agree with you on having to 'walk' away but only for a while unless the union is beyond repair. I see you you're strong headed oh but I strongly believe it is your own weakness.

So you are a Nigerian, I hope not Igbo and Ngwa because folks from that school are just as blunt as you are - no hard feelings. Lol

Lol. No pun intended but you just exhibited the opposite of what an alpha male is: beta male. When two grown men are having a convo, you don't drag a chic into it. You chat like real Gs, learn from each other's experiences/outlook, and perhaps agree to disagree if there is no common ground.

The reality about life is that everything is competitive...and your journey through life is a competition. Heck, you compete with yourself everyday when you set goals and grind hard to achieve them. Ditto when you look into the mirror, have sober reflections, and notice ya imperfections while trying to seek perfection. Siblings compete etc.. Relationships/marriages are competitive albeit in a friendly way, without jealousy - that is the natural order of life.

You're very funny. No one has been able to control me since my late teens, but you think just any woman can lol. People are different, from different backgrounds - not everyone is like you. I'm just like that naturally.

Nah, no disrespect to Igbo folks - I'm not Igbo and I don't think anyone in my bloodline is connected to anything Igbo. I'm just a different breed of Nigerian - from a different continent, and a product of my environment via a different journey in life. Coupled with being a Capricorn (if you believe in star signs). So, I believe that is why we see things differently. And I love being stubborn/persistent - that is how I navigate life lol.
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. No pun intended but you just exhibited the opposite of what an alpha male is: beta male. When two grown men are having a convo, you don't drag a chic into it. You chat like real Gs, learn from each other's experiences/outlook, and perhaps agree to disagree if there is no common ground.

The reality about life is that everything is competitive...and your journey through life is a competition. Heck, you compete with yourself everyday when you set goals and grind hard to achieve them. Ditto when you look into the mirror, have sober reflections, and notice ya imperfections while trying to seek perfection. Siblings compete etc.. Relationships/marriages are competitive albeit in a friendly way, without jealousy - that is the natural order of life.

You're very funny. No one has been able to control me since my late teens, but you think just any woman can lol. People are different, from different backgrounds - not everyone is like you. I'm just like that naturally.

Nah, no disrespect to Igbo folks - I'm not Igbo and I don't think anyone in my bloodline is connected to anything Igbo. I'm just a different breed of Nigerian - from a different continent, and a product of my environment via a different journey in life. Coupled with being a Capricorn (if you believe in star signs). So, I believe that is why we see things differently. And I love being stubborn/persistent - that is how I navigate life lol.

Surely, you need a dom woman in your life. Just give it a try you may actually enjoy the experience tongue
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by Truckpusher(m): 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
Justfollowit:

Surely, you need a dom woman in your life. Just give it a try you may actually enjoy the experience tongue
WTF! You're running after shymexx? cheesy
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
WTF! You're running after shymexx? cheesy

Who is the jealous one grin

I was only trying to give him a suggestion o
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by Truckpusher(m): 6:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
Justfollowit:

Who is the jealous one grin

I was only trying to give him a suggestion o
Jealous ke! I was only saying that ma hommy is too good for you. tongue tongue

Find someone else please . grin
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Jealous ke! I was only saying that ma hommy is too good for you. tongue tongue

Find someone else please . grin

That would be you tongue

Are you too good for me shocked
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by Truckpusher(m): 6:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
Justfollowit:

That would be you tongue

Are you too good for me shocked
I'm already done with you.I'm just waiting for some dude to come around and I'll yank you off to em. grin
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm already done with you.I'm just waiting for some dude to come around and I'll yank you off to em. grin

Why are you stalking me then tongue

You should have ignored my post if truly you have moved on
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by kaboninc(m): 7:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
SirShymexx:

Looooll

If am funny, you're funnier!

I had asked that question because I've heard of that term and really I've not bothered to check out its meaning or opposite, though I have an idea. So you mean 'fake' men are 'beta' males? That's funny. How about 'gamma' males? Lol.

See, for me, I don't believe or align myself with such things as an alpha or beta or whatever. I live life I love life. I have principles, I know what I want and I go for it. I do not take NO, and I have this mindset that there's always a solution to any given problem. And yes, men discuss about issues, challenges, goals and help each other. Bringing a chic brings the humour into it, after all, ALL alphas think about one thing and only one thing, conquering a woman! You could disagree (for which I know you'll).

Then again, its a Nigerian trait, humour is part of our lives. Our environment can be just harsh and insane to us. So we lighten up with a humour. Talking about the influence of our environment, my skin has become so harden that most people think I am mean.

As per control, with time, you'd come to understand what I mean. We can act all alpha and mancho but when it comes to a woman, you'd be surprised.

I do not believe in these star or zodiac signs. Those things are creepy and mysticisms for which I do not indulge myself in. I've been exposed to things like this from birth but the ME in me is just against it.

You see, I was right about you being stubborn! It can take you to the sky but it can also take you to the sun.
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by kaboninc(m): 7:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
Justfollowit:

Removed!

Justfollowit.
Re: The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) by Truckpusher(m): 7:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
Justfollowit:

Just trying to warn ma homies that you ain't worth it tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help / My Fiancée Is Acting Suspicious / Zambian Wife Destroys Her Husband's Jeep For Having A ''Second Family''.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.