Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,689 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Which Of These Words Do You Think, Jonathanians/PDP Fear Most? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Of These Words Do You Think, Jonathanians/PDP Fear Most? (1675 Views)

How True Are These Words / How True Are These Words? / Permit Me To Give You These Words Of Wisdom.please Read And Meditate On Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Words Do You Think, Jonathanians/PDP Fear Most? by Clerverly: 5:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
Which of these words do GEJITES and PDP fear most?

1. Sai Buhari
2. APC
3. Change
4. March4Buhari
5. Card Reader

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Words Do You Think, Jonathanians/PDP Fear Most? by ebiagtales: 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
Card Reader grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Words Do You Think, Jonathanians/PDP Fear Most? by baybeeboi: 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
none of the above.
Meanwhile GEJ till..........

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Words Do You Think, Jonathanians/PDP Fear Most? by mabeni(m): 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
APC...Sai Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Words Do You Think, Jonathanians/PDP Fear Most? by Gbawe2: 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
Probably card reader cool

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Words Do You Think, Jonathanians/PDP Fear Most? by Clerverly: 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
ebiagtales:
Card Reader grin

grin grin! One orijin for you!

7 Likes

Re: Which Of These Words Do You Think, Jonathanians/PDP Fear Most? by Clerverly: 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
Gbawe2:
Probably card reader cool

At the mention of Card Reader, every jonathanian remembers Prison! cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Words Do You Think, Jonathanians/PDP Fear Most? by Clerverly: 5:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
baybeeboi:
none of the above.
Meanwhile GEJ till..........

Be sincere!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Words Do You Think, Jonathanians/PDP Fear Most? by raumdeuter: 5:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
I want to add PRISON/JAIL to it

They areall scared of Prison

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Words Do You Think, Jonathanians/PDP Fear Most? by ebiagtales: 5:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
Clerverly:

No let me laff scatter my dada joor cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Words Do You Think, Jonathanians/PDP Fear Most? by macpetrus(m): 5:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
None... Because with Mama peace all apc member shall Run!!!
Re: Which Of These Words Do You Think, Jonathanians/PDP Fear Most? by IVORY2009(m): 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
Clerverly:

Re: Which Of These Words Do You Think, Jonathanians/PDP Fear Most? by kestolove95(m): 5:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
ebiagtales:
Card Reader grin
drink 5bottles of. Star for ma head
Re: Which Of These Words Do You Think, Jonathanians/PDP Fear Most? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
Clerverly:

1. Sai Buhari
2. APC
3. Change
4. March4Buhari
5. Card Reader

Include "All of the above" before I answer your question.
Re: Which Of These Words Do You Think, Jonathanians/PDP Fear Most? by centmichael101(m): 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
#Gejwinsit
Re: Which Of These Words Do You Think, Jonathanians/PDP Fear Most? by Adminisher: 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
Card Reader.
Why Nigerians have permitted rigging and accepted it as inevitable still beats me.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Words Do You Think, Jonathanians/PDP Fear Most? by Iyanusele(m): 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
It is absolutely important that we open our hearts and be sensitive towards pursuing our set goals in life to become great individuals during our time. This is not say that we should not actively perform our civic responsibilities as citizens of our country, but we should be wise and diplomatic in carrying out those roles. I love Otunba Lekan Balogun's contributory post about children of top politicians having Twitter handles and Facebook pages but rarely seen using these social medium to champion the respective ambitions of their parents, despite being the first beneficiaries of their parent's success at the polls. Instead its me and you that begin to get heathen on each other on social media over party A and party B. I feel its time we start telling ourselves healthy truths that will help a lot of us shaping our lives. May God continue to bless the articulate youths of our country. Amen!
Re: Which Of These Words Do You Think, Jonathanians/PDP Fear Most? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
Prison nko? No one fears prison like mama piss and Akpabio.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Words Do You Think, Jonathanians/PDP Fear Most? by channelz: 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
The mantra "Change" everywhere you go

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Words Do You Think, Jonathanians/PDP Fear Most? by KwoiZabo(m): 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
Clerverly:

grin grin! One orijin for you!
Buhari looks like someone that will ban orijin so you are on a loooooooong thing. cheesy
Re: Which Of These Words Do You Think, Jonathanians/PDP Fear Most? by chukel(m): 7:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
None of the above. The word PRISON sends chills down their spine and goose bumps all over their skin.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Words Do You Think, Jonathanians/PDP Fear Most? by omenka(m): 7:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
Clerverly:

1. Sai Buhari
2. APC
3. Change
4. March4Buhari
5. Card Reader

6. Kiri Kiri
Fixed.

Well, I would say No5. smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Words Do You Think, Jonathanians/PDP Fear Most? by omenka(m): 7:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
Iyanusele:
It is absolutely important that we open our hearts and be sensitive towards pursuing our set goals in life to become great individuals during our time. This is not say that we should not actively perform our civic responsibilities as citizens of our country, but we should be wise and diplomatic in carrying out those roles. I love Otunba Lekan Balogun's contributory post about children of top politicians having Twitter handles and Facebook pages but rarely seen using these social medium to champion the respective ambitions of their parents, despite being the first beneficiaries of their parent's success at the polls. Instead its me and you that begin to get heathen on each other on social media over party A and party B. I feel its time we start telling ourselves healthy truths that will help a lot of us shaping our lives. May God continue to bless the articulate youths of our country. Amen!
Which Number in the Op's list is this
Re: Which Of These Words Do You Think, Jonathanians/PDP Fear Most? by DelGardo: 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
Card reader. Bunch of riggers grin
Re: Which Of These Words Do You Think, Jonathanians/PDP Fear Most? by Clerverly: 7:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
lalasticlala, Seun and Ishilove, I think is wrong for Ngwakwe to move this my thread to the General Section, when other threads in politics which have nothing to do with politics litter there! Very unfair!
Re: Which Of These Words Do You Think, Jonathanians/PDP Fear Most? by Ngwakwe: 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
Clerverly:
lalasticlala, Seun and Ishilove, I think is wrong for Ngwakwe to move this my thread to the General Section, when other threads in politics which have nothing to do with politics litter there! Very unfair!

O-bughi m wegara ya na general section.

Uru gini ka o'ga obara m?

Please leave Ngwakwe alone.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Words Do You Think, Jonathanians/PDP Fear Most? by omenka(m): 8:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
Clerverly:
What a huge shame. The pettiness is out of this world.
Re: Which Of These Words Do You Think, Jonathanians/PDP Fear Most? by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
omenka:
What a huge shame. The pettiness is out of this world.
he also hid my thread! Anyway,the message has been passed. cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Of These Words Do You Think, Jonathanians/PDP Fear Most? by Ishilove: 9:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ngwakwe:

O-bughi m wegara ya na general section.

Uru gini ka o'ga obara m?

Please leave Ngwakwe alone.

English please
Re: Which Of These Words Do You Think, Jonathanians/PDP Fear Most? by Ngwakwe: 10:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
Children will always be children.

Cleverly just decided to make unsubstantiated allegation and this is about to brew another campaign of calumny and incitement.

Ilugunboy, please come and call your friends to order.
Re: Which Of These Words Do You Think, Jonathanians/PDP Fear Most? by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 18, 2015
Ngwakwe:
Children will always be children.

Cleverly just decided to make unsubstantiated allegation and this is about to brew another campaign of calumny and incitement.

Ilugunboy, please come and call your friends to order.

What you should realise is that we all come from different backgrounds...with very different perspectives. You cannot force your own perspective on anyone....learn to overlook some certain things.....the way many of us overlooked the other thread where you also actively participated in Igbo. .....LIVE AND LET'S LIVE.
Re: Which Of These Words Do You Think, Jonathanians/PDP Fear Most? by Ngwakwe: 7:15am On Mar 18, 2015
ilugunboy:

What you should realise is that we all come from different backgrounds...with very different perspectives. You cannot force your own perspective on anyone....learn to overlook some certain things.....the way many of us overlooked the other thread where you also actively participated in Igbo. .....LIVE AND LET'S LIVE.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Your Best & Worst Moments As A Nairaland Member / PHCN And IKEDC Staff Caught In Their Shameful Act! / VERY GRAPHIC: Watch How Civilian JTF Torture Alleged Boko Haram Members In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.