Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:31 PM

Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today (48800 Views)

Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet / Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) / Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by 1009ja: 6:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mrs Buhari is adding more value to her husband. Her conduct in public shows the kind of family Gen Buhari runs. It shows they live a disciplined life.
Compare Mrs Buhari to Mrs Jonathan and decide who will add grace to the federal republic.

4 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
MalcoImX:
Maybe the 72, since you ain't trynna be legit!
just help me arrange Zahra's no...
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by Crixina(f): 7:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
fineguy11:
lets gist pls,,are u aware dat jonathan married a lesbian in the name of mama pisssssssssss
pls o,tell me more#grabs popcorn#
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by SpencerLewis(m): 7:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
clevvermind:
which class? Na mama peace we want jor.
That market woman? what for? U no make sense at all.
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by rafou001(m): 7:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
Sweetguy25 post=3171 6096:
The girl make sense sha. I'll vote for Buhari if I could have a one night st. . . . cool cool
Someone is not afraid of nigérian ss grin grin grin
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by MalcoImX: 7:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
MrCork:

....preeeety how?? ....is she light skin?... U home base people mennnn!, undecided
Yeah light skinned! But you're ruled out. You don't take this your username to a Hausa man's house, unless it's koboko and not Zahra you want.
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by notoriousbabe: 7:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
Omo this Mrs BUhari to set,First Lady go fit am pass mama peace. See fine clean fresh woman,no be iya apati Wey dey there now. Some of her children go soon come here to fight me,like mama like pikin. grin

1 Like

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by wiseoneking: 7:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
I am afraid the way our brothers in the west worships the beauty of other tribes especially the igbos and Fulanis. Could it be the reason why your women are not looked as been beautiful. The way you guys are idolising anything Buhari, let it not result in another Ilorin domination. I still love you guys but you have to be careful. Today, an average Hausa Fulani sees you guys as one they can easily use. stop this obsession about this young girl. It is becoming embarassing. ok
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by SpencerLewis(m): 7:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
obibankz:
After 28th March u and ur daughter gonna hide as usual, better take care of your husband cows instead of frying Akala kiss cry crySTILL GEJ TILL 2019
It is called akara and not akala u Anambra pikin.
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by MKO4ever(m): 7:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
LewisO:
[size=14pt]That's our next President's wife and daughter. [/size]

By God's grace

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by ozoigbondu: 7:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Please say AMEN to my prayer.
If I'm being paid, may God punish me and my generations unborn, If I'm not being paid, may God punish you and your entire generations unborn
Please say AMEN.

As a good well mannered well trained son of my father i will shout amen on his behalf

1 Like

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mogidi:

Abi o

Meanwhile Osinbanjo is campaigning in the US after Buhari's trip to the UK, misplaced priority or what?
They are just clueless and don't even know what to use to campaign. They can't say they will fight BH, because GEJ is already wiping off BH. They can't say they will fight corruption because they are not only corrupt, they also promote corruption by not implementing the FOI law passed by Jonathan. They can't say they will implement the Confab report because they never supported it. The only thing they can campaign with (in the US and UK) is to legalise Gay marriage- that won't sell here because we that we have the power to vote are behind Jonathan.

Allow Mrs Aisha and others to keep on with their new twitter celebrity career.

No Vacancy In Aso Rock

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by MKO4ever(m): 7:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
wiseoneking:
I am afraid the way our brothers in the west worships the beauty of other tribes especially the igbos and Fulanis. Could it be the reason why your women are not looked as been beautiful. The way you guys are idolising anything Buhari, let it not result in another Ilorin domination. I still love you guys but you have to be careful. Today, an average Hausa Fulani sees you guys as one they can easily use. stop this obsession about this young girl. It is becoming embarassing. ok

Arrrrrant nonesense, appreciate good things and stop being tribalistic

1 Like

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by MalcoImX: 7:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:

just help me arrange Zahra's no...
If you can admit the gra gra wey you dey form is over.
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by abokikhalifa: 7:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
clevvermind:
I reject mama peace IJN.... Amen
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by Zikdik(m): 7:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
See them... Bunch of dreamers!, Your illiterate husband/father is a joker.
Two things are certain:
1) You're a kid who just laid his hands on the Harry Potter series
2) You have nothing in similarity with the character of Severus "Snivelly" Snape.
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by MrCork: 7:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
MalcoImX:
Yeah light skinned! But you're ruled out. You don't take this your username to a Hausa man's house, unless it's koboko and not Zahra you want.

...if u tink she preeeety then clearly u from the village....village girls loook like that any ways (no ofeeeemse) angry
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by SeverusSnape(m): 7:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
ozoigbondu:

As a good well mannered well trained son of my father i will shout amen on his behalf
Where is that foolish coolluk?....My boss have said "Amen" on your behalf, Watch as your life turns around for the worst.

Thank you sir ozoigbondu.
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by Mogidi: 7:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
barcanista:
They are just clueless and don't even know what to use to campaign. They can't say they will fight BH, because GEJ is already wiping off BH. They can't say they will fight corruption because they are not only corrupt, they also promote corruption by not implementing the FOI law passed by Jonathan. They can't say they will implement the Confab report because they never supported it. The only thing they can campaign with (in the US and UK) is to legalise Gay marriage- that won't sell here because we that we have the power to vote are behind Jonathan.

Allow Mrs Aisha and others to keep on with their new twitter celebrity career.

No Vacancy In Aso Rock

Indomitable barcanista.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by cluksy(m): 7:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mogidi:
Wow!
She still has time to be posing for pictures rather than frying akara?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2220352_akara_jpege7e4b152d5c64a630a074eac0d55acc4

How many lives of akara fyers have they changed?

Only fools will vote for them..
Charity begins at home.

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by Olutola88(m): 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2015
clevvermind:
you dey sing with this your ogoro(frog) voice? I don suffer. grin
Davido voice worse pass ogogoro voice & people dey by ihm album. BET African Act winner & Headies Artist of the year winner
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by SeverusSnape(m): 7:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
Zikdik:

Two things are certain:
1) You're a kid who just laid his hands on the Harry Potter series
2) You have nothing in similarity with the character of Severus "Snivelly" Snape.
I am the half blood prince. Chew that, Joke with me and I'll cast a deadly spell on you. angry
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by MalcoImX: 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
MrCork:

...if u tink she preeeety then clearly u from the village....village girls loook like that any ways (no ofeeeemse) angry
I like 'village' things, Mr. Yankee Cockerel!

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by ernie1234(m): 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
clevvermind:
I want to believe your thinking faculty is very sick just like your clueless president wife....SHM

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by englishmart(m): 7:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
garrix8:

Mama Piss is barren..

it wouldn't be a wrong idea if you showed some respect.... You don't have a wife, or maybe you do.. You have child(ren) or maybe you don't. You don't have an unmarried sister or relative? We all make foul comments, but this particular one is highly despicable...

BTW, she isn't too old to take in. With God all things are possible
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by yagbaboy1(m): 7:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
LewisO:
[size=14pt]That's our next President's wife and daughter. [/size]
And I keep asking pdp supporters when pej will show us her own son or daughter. U want to be mother for multitude when u have never been mother of one

1 Like

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by ERODEDEAST(f): 7:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
Why are they not on Hi.jab
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by yagbaboy1(m): 7:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
englishmart:
it wouldn't be a wrong idea if you showed some respect.... You don't have a wife, or maybe you do.. You have child(ren) or maybe you don't. You don't have an unmarried sister or relative? We all make foul comments, but this particular one is highly despicable...

BTW, she isn't too old to take in. With God all things are possible
Which respect? How can u keep a man at whom and call him a wife. The respect should have started if He did not show him wild oats outside, but nay he has children with another woman. What then is the use of a woman who can't give you what other women are giving their husbands in multitude
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
MalcoImX:
If you can admit the gra gra wey you dey form is over.
Shey...
Like say you even get the number for real...
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by LewisO: 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
yagbaboy1:

And I keep asking pdp supporters when pej will show us her own son or daughter. U want to be mother for multitude when u have never been mother of one
[size=14pt]That's very true, not the showing us aborted child, at least Buhari keep showing us his real family.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by MalcoImX: 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:

Shey...
Like say you even get the number for real...
Not really, but it's not for nothing that they call me the Nigeria's version of Casanova/Don Juan.
Re: Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today by francizy(m): 8:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
clevvermind:
it means that the girl will die from too much fvck cos many other guy would still want to do the same. How many votes can she gather for her father from her fvcking spree?

Say probably a thousand... grin

Emma be number two on the list cuz I know number one is a wild goose chase... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Meets With Julius Berger Board Of Directors (Photos) / EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) / 10 Nigerian Governors At War With Their Predecessors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.