Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

<<<3 Proven Ways To Advertise Your Bulk SMS Business And Get Positive Results>>> - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / <<<3 Proven Ways To Advertise Your Bulk SMS Business And Get Positive Results>>> (1142 Views)

How To Advertise On Linda Ikeji’s Blog (updated) / Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland / 6 Proven Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Website. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

<<<3 Proven Ways To Advertise Your Bulk SMS Business And Get Positive Results>>> by CreativeWeb(m): 8:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
I still insist that bulk sms business is very lucrative. You can make as much as 50k to 600k or more from bulk sms every month.

However, having a bulk sms portal is not enough. You must advertise it madly and massively. Bulk sms profit is in Kobo. And for you to make something reasonable every month, you need to get more and more people to register on your portal. If you hav 1000 registered members, there is a possibility that 100 of them will buy sms every month and if they buy between 1000 and 10,000 sms units each every month, then you sold between 100,000 to 1,000,000 sms units. And if your gain is 30kobo or 50kobo, then you have made gain of 30k to 300k or 50k to 500k that very month.

Ok. So how do you advertise the bulk sms business? I will show you 3 ways to advertise and get registered members.

1. WORD OF MOUTH
I hav seen myself severally walking up to someone that looks responsible and talk to him about my bulk sms portal and why he has to migrate to the platform. Dont be shy. Learn how to talk and convince someone.
Re: <<<3 Proven Ways To Advertise Your Bulk SMS Business And Get Positive Results>>> by CreativeWeb(m): 8:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
2. PROGRAMME SPONSORSHIP
This is the bomb. You can sponsor to give out souvernirs in a certain programme like conference.

For instance, the pastors of my church were planning a minister's conference. I went to the chairman of the organizing committee and explained to him that I wil like to be part of the programme sponsorship by printing the conference programme booklet for free. He accepted and I told him that the condition is that I will advertise my bulk sms services at the backcover of the booklet. He agreed. I printed about 10,000 copies becuase the participants are expected to be between 8,000 and 12,000. After the conference, I had to upgrade my hosting plan because the traffic tripled.

So you can sponsor events in your own capacity. You can print stickers and give out to NYSC members at their camp during orientation.

You can even place congratulatory messages on the brochure of church harvest and other events.
Re: <<<3 Proven Ways To Advertise Your Bulk SMS Business And Get Positive Results>>> by CreativeWeb(m): 8:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
3. COLOURFUL HANDBILLS
You can print four colours handbills. I designed (I am a professional graphics designer) 8 different handbills and printed them 8,000 copies each. That's a whooping 64,000 copies. I know how printing processes work, so I did everything myself.

Then, I hired a keke napepe man for #400 per hour. And we zoomed off from 9am to 6pm (10 hours = 4k). He drove me to all the major streets and roads in my city and I dropped 1,000 to 5,000 copies in offices, hotel receptions, super markets, banks (I had to beg my account managers), eateries, pharmacy shops, cyber cafes, restraunts, joints, etc.

People will come and pick these handbills and read and look at the beautiful design and read the compelling writeups. Some of them ended up registering.

Advertise your bulk sms business untill you become a household name.

Coke is drank in every country of the world. Yet, coca cola company spends billions of Dollars annually advertising coke.

Go ahead and succeed my friend!!!

1 Like

Re: <<<3 Proven Ways To Advertise Your Bulk SMS Business And Get Positive Results>>> by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
If na another person post. U go start to beef am. See wetin u post.
Re: <<<3 Proven Ways To Advertise Your Bulk SMS Business And Get Positive Results>>> by onlineresources: 11:35am On Mar 18, 2015
We are a reputable company that specialize on bulk SMS and targeted bulk SMS advertisement to people in specific location and interest group.

We offer bulk SMS services, accessible from our websites; (cheapnigerianbulksms.com) and our desktop App (desktopbulksms.com).

We also sell GSM numbers of people in different LGA and states in Nigeria for your targeted campaigns, business advertisements and creation of awareness about your products, services, ideas and interests.

We offer a highly reliable competitive and affordable services. Feel free to request for free trials and sample numbers of people in your location of interest.

We are looking forward to serving you with our SMS services.

O7O35765435, sms.ufumes{at}gmail.com
Re: <<<3 Proven Ways To Advertise Your Bulk SMS Business And Get Positive Results>>> by yomalex(m): 8:06am On Mar 19, 2015
Nice write up
Re: <<<3 Proven Ways To Advertise Your Bulk SMS Business And Get Positive Results>>> by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 04, 2016
Visit www.idealsms280.com and you will be amazed with the features of the Portal
Re: <<<3 Proven Ways To Advertise Your Bulk SMS Business And Get Positive Results>>> by Rockiez(m): 8:08am On Mar 09, 2017
Mysmslight.com is best bulksms among all the Sms site i hv used
Re: <<<3 Proven Ways To Advertise Your Bulk SMS Business And Get Positive Results>>> by diamondlink(m): 12:16am On Sep 08, 2017
I love diamondlinksms.com
they are wonderful

(1) (Reply)

How I was scammed and how you can be the next victim / How To Blog On Blogger With Your Mobile Phone / Learn And Become A Great Java Developer And Programmer At Yemlat Tech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.