Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,721 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

How To Make Money From Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Make Money From Football (615 Views)

Frank Lampard Retires From Football / I Tried To Withdraw My Money From Bet9ja And This Happened! / How To Make Money From Football Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money From Football by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hello subscriber,

As you are aware, this week is last week for the sales of my 10-in-1 Special offer which goes for just N4,000 only.

This special package consists of several aspects of making money online, one of which is Virtual Football Betting.
This is far better off than the normal football betting.

With VFL, you can make thousands of naira within just few minutes.

I have been into this for a year and Trust me, i know how to wreck the bookies via VFL.

These and many more are revealed in the 10-in-1 special offer which ends by 4PM TODAY.

To order for the 10-in-1 Special offer Package now,

Deposit a sum of N4,000 into:
Skye Bank,
Acc name - Ayadi Paul
Acc no - 2020425428

Then, text "Paid for Special Offer, your name, email address & teller number" to 07065868881.

You will receive the package in your email address within 3 hours of confirmation.

One of my Senior Colleagues Said and i Quote:- "With Guts and Hustle Anyone Can Make Something Happen"

Wish you a Happy Weekend in Advance.

To your online success

Paul
Re: How To Make Money From Football by godoluwa(m): 11:30am On Mar 18, 2015
@op, u are sick
Re: How To Make Money From Football by felixtare(m): 6:14am On Mar 19, 2015
na u dey play d match?
Re: How To Make Money From Football by godoluwa(m): 7:45am On Mar 19, 2015
paulosp:
Hello subscriber,

As you are aware, this week is last week for the sales of my 10-in-1 Special offer which goes for just N4,000 only.

This special package consists of several aspects of making money online, one of which is Virtual Football Betting.
This is far better off than the normal football betting.

With VFL, you can make thousands of naira within just few minutes.

I have been into this for a year and Trust me, i know how to wreck the bookies via VFL.

I was just playing around Merrybet yesterday night and i made and withdrew N18k from my Merrybet account yesterday night within 40 minutes.

These and many more are revealed in the 10-in-1 special offer which ends by 4PM TODAY.

To order for the 10-in-1 Special offer Package now,

Deposit a sum of N4,000 into:
Skye Bank,
Acc name - Ayadi Paul
Acc no - 2020425428

Then, text "Paid for Special Offer, your name, email address & teller number" to 07065868881.

You will receive the package in your email address within 3 hours of confirmation.

One of my Senior Colleagues Said and i Quote:- "With Guts and Hustle Anyone Can Make Something Happen"

Wish you a Happy Weekend in Advance.

To your online success

Paul

Dgr8cali Innovaions
20 ojo street
Ogun Ogun 234039
Nigeria
OLE WEEREEY
Re: How To Make Money From Football by fadsam: 11:20am On Mar 19, 2015
op...since u knw hw 2 make thousands of naira, y do u need 2 come begging 4 #4000 here again....modernized begging tactics

(1) (Reply)

INEC Order DSTV Not To Broadcast Any Football Match Today!! / Arsenal V Chelsea – Match Preview / SAD: Wife Of Former Manchester United Defender Rio Ferdinand Dies Of Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.